Mars Hydro 420 Giveaway & Photo Contest

Thanks Dennise! I'm already in for the day, and your tent is going to be chockablock before long. :)
Hey Shed Hope you have a wonderful 420 my friend. :bong:
This place wouldn't be the same without you. :adore:

Stay safe
Bill

Happy 4/20/2022 everyone!
#marshydro420

Last change! @FelipeBlu @Paul Squiggle @Buds Buddy

Even the plants are praying for the prize :cheesygrinsmiley:
6D0EAD3A-C87E-428C-B295-BCE638FD1ED4.jpeg

- V

PS. Not competition related. Thought I’ll post it for the 4/20! had to trim it juust a lil for more :green_heart: shaped

4F98B281-211A-4694-902F-9CD04189BCB4.jpeg

Today, stay medicated magaziners! :passitleft:

Happy 4/20/2022 everyone!
#marshydro420

Last change! @FelipeBlu @Paul Squiggle @Buds Buddy

Even the plants are praying for the prize :cheesygrinsmiley:
6D0EAD3A-C87E-428C-B295-BCE638FD1ED4.jpeg

- V
Hey Verb beautiful lady :thumb: Happy 420 my friend :bong:
If I win I'm going to ask them to ship to Finland Amigo:thumb:
We will get you back to your oldself in no time. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

PS. Not competition related. Thought I’ll post it for the 4/20! had to trim it juust a lil for more :green_heart: shaped

4F98B281-211A-4694-902F-9CD04189BCB4.jpeg

Today, stay medicated magaziners! :passitleft:
Can I throw my pic in too please. :cheesygrinsmiley: Just for Grins , not contest related either.

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20220420-134052_Gallery.jpg

Howie my new love. :love:

Thanks! nope it was from DCM I think, but I think the gnats came in with the two plants a friend dropped off in dire shape, they are looking much better now, but now my big pot has gnats.. I'm fighting them with crushed diatom powder, but it's an airpot which makes it hard to treat as they can fly into the soil from anywhere not just the top layer.
And I stick my head in the tent with the vacuum cleaner to catch all the ones flying up.
No blue dawn around these parts but some dishwashsoap and Hperoxide, I can give that a go.
That’s actually BrokeAssReg’s recipe but it works better than anything I’ve ever tried except lady bugs but I don’t know about just using whatever kind of dishwashing soap. By blue Dawn I’m talking about regular Dawn that you can get most anywhere cheaply and it’s definitely worth it….. :circle-of-love:

Hey Verb beautiful lady :thumb: Happy 420 my friend :bong:
If I win I'm going to ask them to ship to Finland Amigo:thumb:
We will get you back to your oldself in no time. :love:

Stay safe
Bill
Oi Bill! Happy 4/20 brother.
And thanks, shes the smaller one. They might turn out goood.

And no wayy Bill :oops: You can’t do that. I blush soon.:circle-of-love:

Oi Bill! Happy 4/20 brother.
And thanks, shes the smaller one. They might turn out goood.

And no wayy Bill :oops: You can’t do that. I blush soon.:circle-of-love:
So that doubles your chances. :cheer:
I hope they ship to Finland. :rofl:
I'll pay the shipping if needed.

Stay safe
Bill

Happy 420 all! Today, for the last day of the contest, I would like to present these 4/20 sprouts as my upcoming summer canopy:

Trainwreck from @Weed Seeds Express on the left, Purple Urkle on the right.

Last chance for @Archiweedies @NaturalSpirit and @JCTJ to get in on the #marshydro420 action!
That's a fabulous duo of strains. Big fan of both although it's rare around here to see the PU.

Has this become perhaps the unofficial 4/20 Photo location on top of being a bangin' contest, @Bill284? Thanks so much @Mars Hydro for all you do for 420, and for picking me at random to win the tent and light. Oops, sorry, day dreaming there...... :rofl:

Our girl seems to be having a hard time deciding between Slurricane, Ghost Train Haze, and Blueberry. I suggested the GTH since she's pretty sedate for the most part and doesn't really move too much. That ought put some pep in her step.

HAPPY 4/20 EVERYONE!!!!!

420pic.jpg

Has this become perhaps the unofficial 4/20 Photo location on top of being a bangin' contest, @Bill284? Thanks so much @Mars Hydro for all you do for 420, and for picking me at random to win the tent and light. Oops, sorry, day dreaming there...... :rofl:

Our girl seems to be having a hard time deciding between Slurricane, Ghost Train Haze, and Blueberry. I suggested the GTH since she's pretty sedate for the most part and doesn't really move too much. That ought put some pep in her step.

HAPPY 4/20 EVERYONE!!!!!

420pic.jpg
Smokem all girl!

Your girl looks like she was originally sculpted picking her nose but someone found that gross and broke off the tip of her finger!

Back
Top Bottom