Mars Hydro Christmas Giveaway

Winners Announcement
Congratulations to #20 @OGpapa , :theband:who is the winner of the Mars Hydro TS1000 and iHub. Please send your shipping information to sales2@mars-hydro.com
If you are available after receiving your prize, please write a grow journal for us.
Thank you all for your participation. Mars wish everyone all the best in 2023. :goodluck:
1672739917391.png

Winners Announcement
Congratulations to #20 @OGpapa , :theband:who is the winner of the Mars Hydro TS1000 and iHub. Please send your shipping information to sales2@mars-hydro.com
If you are available after receiving your prize, please write a grow journal for us.
Thank you all for your participation. Mars wish everyone all the best in 2023. :goodluck:
1672739917391.png
Congratulations @OGpapa woohoo :woohoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Congrats @OGpapa you had to post just after me and not right before me 😂 let us know what you think of your product when you get a chance!

I want to take the time to thank @Mars Hydro

They had sent me a notification shortly afterwards! There was a shortage of the Mars Hydro TS1000 and iHub! But they were happy to swap it out with ....

What....

20230112_151753.jpg
20230112_151742.jpg

Ohhh my my my.

Look at that delicious box!!! Mmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmm.

This beautiful box is full of Mars hydro Love! It will be making a home in my journal! Making a few preparations!!! Stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom