ViparSpectra Christmas New Year Giveaway - Win Your KS3000!

@cbdhemp808 @evergreen420 @JoeBabe
#ViparSpectra

20220922_073921.jpg

@zenquestdoll ,@mortygrow ,@Stonerabbit come try win this sweet light from our amazing sponsor # ViparSpectra
D81F3D92-6239-4FE8-A18B-6B70639A19B8.jpeg
A97D99AC-E1BF-4542-BFDC-E79A84E3151D.jpeg

Copy and paste this, #viparspectra , then find 3 members and @them like I did you. Any 3 will do. Then a pic of a plant with no competitors light in it. Feel free to use any pic from my journals if you don't have some of your own. The rules are on page one of this giveaway if you want. Come join, you may win! It goes for only a few more days. I come once a day and try to get 3 fresh people in! Hope you win! It's an awesome light! Looks like tomorrow's it!

You should feel honored either way being tagged. Outdoor growers have pictures to share! Share some of those beauties ❤️
Nah, I don't feel honored. I don't want to be tagged on indoor equipment giveaways. But I'm happy to be tagged on grow journals and photo threads. OK, man?

Copy and paste this, #viparspectra , then find 3 members and @them like I did you. Any 3 will do. Then a pic of a plant with no competitors light in it. Feel free to use any pic from my journals if you don't have some of your own. The rules are on page one of this giveaway if you want. Come join, you may win! It goes for only a few more days. I come once a day and try to get 3 fresh people in! Hope you win! It's an awesome light! Looks like tomorrow's it!
Thanks for the clear explaination! Welcome to join in! The countdown to the event has begun!:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom