ViparSpectra Christmas New Year Giveaway - Win Your KS3000!

He did have 2 chances vs the rest of us (nr4 and 36) heh
@zPotato Thanks for your attention. We collect all users' posts which meet the rules. You mentioned Evergreen89 twice in the list(nr4 and 36). We check and found we mistakenly included post number 292 in user name Evergreen89, so the user name in number 36 is Evergreen89292.

Each user is individual for only one chance for draw. If there are any chance Evergreen89292 is the lucky one, it's user Evergreen89292 win it, not Evergreen89. Evergreen89292 is a invalid user name.

Thank you for @zPotato help us to find out our mistake, we will pay more attention and avoid similar mistake.
Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and confuse to all users.

🤣🤣 you’ve gotta be kidding me.. @OGpapa go look at the numbers.. I missed by ONE AGAIN!! 😂😂 I am not a lucky man.. although I am not an unlucky man either so I’ll take that

Congrats @Evergreen89 !! That’s a decent light!
@Keffka It's a pity for you this time.

My Plants are growing well but not as fast as they should be due to the inhospitable conditions at this time of year but as I commented this is an experimental grow using unconventional methods and in winter. I don't have photos because I don't know how to remove the location ID from the metadata on my cameras.
@Redhawk44 Yeah, it's very cold in winter at this time.

Hey friends, Exciting the second drawing time! Let's pick up 3 winners!
Congratulations! :theband:
@Keffka
@charliewaffles
@Daniel420
You guys won one $50 Official coupon used in our official website, Please contact us to get your prize! :green_heart:

1673679603029.png

1673679614257.png

1673679636101.png

@Keffka It's a pity for you this time.

Hey friends, Exciting the second drawing time! Let's pick up 3 winners!
Congratulations! :theband:
@Keffka
@charliewaffles
@Daniel420
You guys won one $50 Official coupon used in our official website, Please contact us to get your prize! :green_heart:

1673679603029.png

1673679614257.png

1673679636101.png

Oof.. Insert foot into mouth for me 😂 maybe next time I’ll just keep quiet until the whole thing is done 😂

Thank you very much @ViparSpectra
Stuff like this really separates you guys from the pack!

Hey CL , how are things going, I do get the odd pest but I’m lucky enough to be able to get into the garden 2-3times per day, so its really hard for them to get established , mostly leaf hoppers and stink bugs. Usually get the odd thrips end of June into July, but none of them can get ahead of ME , I knock the shit out of em , I find the hardest thing to treat is the black/gray mold that starts growing here and there on the stem and stall’s mi flower , I can keep it at bay with vinegar and soaps , baking soda paste , all the literature tells me it actually comes from within the plant, any suggestions ? Trying to find some way of treating the soil, but as you know I do organic so harsh chemicals are out ,

Back
Top Bottom