Mars Hydro Christmas Giveaway

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Hello everyone, Christmas is here and Mars wish you all a happy holiday. Good health, and good luck in the new year. :goodluck:

Mars will be with you all the time, both in life and in planting. To celebrate Christmas, Mars is holding a giveaway.

Prizes and participation rules are as follows.

Prize: Mars Hydro TS1000 LED grow light & Mars Hydro iHub Smart Power Strip :love:

Entry Period: December 24, 2022 - January 2, 2023:love:

Entry rules::love:
1. Express your good wishes for the New Year.
2. Share your Christmas costumes or pictures of plants.

Winner Announcement: The winner will be randomly selected on January 3rd. :love:
Have Fun!:hippy:

1671870014465.jpeg

We are just absolutely spoiled by our sponsors! Thank you so much @Mars Hydro for putting this together!

I want to wish everyone a very Happy Holidaze this season and I hope the New Year brings everyone good fortune and big buds!

vivosun_comp.jpg

Hello everyone, Christmas is here and Mars wish you all a happy holiday. Good health, and good luck in the new year. :goodluck:

Mars will be with you all the time, both in life and in planting. To celebrate Christmas, Mars is holding a giveaway.

Prize: Mars Hydro TS1000 LED grow light & Mars Hydro iHub Smart Power Strip :love:

Winner Announcement: The winner will be randomly selected on January 3rd. :love:

1671870014465.jpeg
Thank you so much @Mars Hydro

Merry Christmas

I'm not entering the contest just showing support. :thumb:

Stay Safe
Bill284 :cool:

Have Fun!

1671870014465.jpeg

Happy New Year to everyone, hopefully we all can grow bigger, more beautiful and plentiful plants with the excellent knowledge shared!

395D63DC-DCC4-4E6F-82B2-6FD83497CF0B.jpeg

95602FEF-DBD3-4DAF-BEBA-5059105E576A.jpeg

39F19CDA-A9B2-4C24-8996-45028D7961DD.jpeg

XmasCard.jpg

I could definitely use a decent light. Using a little COB and my DIY LED bulb light now in my veg tent and old HID in the grow room. Power is too expensive these days for big grows so a nice LED would really help.

CrowdedTent110622.JPG

CrowdedTent290522.JPG

Finally painted the corner in the grow room so it would look even better with a new LED hanging up in there.

PaintJob01.JPG

PaintJob02.JPG

Good luck to all and to all a very Happy New Year!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom