ViparSpectra Christmas New Year Giveaway - Win Your KS3000!

Thanks everybody and thanks @ViparSpectra for another amazing giveaway! :thanks::snowboating:
Now is the hard part gotta pick what seed to run under it.
Nice score @ Evergreen89 congratulations bro. CL🍀
Hey CL , how are things going, I do get the odd pest but I’m lucky enough to be able to get into the garden 2-3times per day, so its really hard for them to get established , mostly leaf hoppers and stink bugs. Usually get the odd thrips end of June into July, but none of them can get ahead of ME , I knock the shit out of em , I find the hardest thing to treat is the black/gray mold that starts growing here and there on the stem and stall’s mi flower , I can keep it at bay with vinegar and soaps , baking soda paste , all the literature tells me it actually comes from within the plant, any suggestions ? Trying to find some way of treating the soil, but as you know I do organic so harsh chemicals are out ,
Last summer I had a problem with leaf miners and thrips but it’s like you said you have to stay vigilant. As far as the mold I did have a problem with P.M. but @InTheShed’s citric acid kept it to a minimum. Mold thank the Godz I have no experience with n I don’t know any cures. If I remember rite @danishoes21 was having success with a organic treatment. CL🍀

Hey friends, Exciting the second drawing time! Let's pick up 3 winners!
Congratulations! :theband:
@Keffka
@charliewaffles
@Daniel420
You guys won one $50 Official coupon used in our official website, Please contact us to get your prize! :green_heart:

1673679603029.png

1673679614257.png

1673679636101.png
Congratulations @Keffka on your 50 $ win. CL🍀

Hey CL , how are things going, I do get the odd pest but I’m lucky enough to be able to get into the garden 2-3times per day, so its really hard for them to get established , mostly leaf hoppers and stink bugs. Usually get the odd thrips end of June into July, but none of them can get ahead of ME , I knock the shit out of em , I find the hardest thing to treat is the black/gray mold that starts growing here and there on the stem and stall’s mi flower , I can keep it at bay with vinegar and soaps , baking soda paste , all the literature tells me it actually comes from within the plant, any suggestions ? Trying to find some way of treating the soil, but as you know I do organic so harsh chemicals are out ,
Really good job on the pest problem! :thumb:

Congradts to all the ViparSpectra winners!! Way to go! A big thanks to ViparSpectra and all the 420 staff for making it happen! :thumb:
:love: Welcome to join our next giveaway~

Back
Top Bottom