ViparSpectra Christmas Giveaway: Win $200 Voucher To Buy A Light

ViparSpectra

420 Sponsor
Hello growers,

I know you like seeds, soil, nutrient solution, tents, planting bags, fans...
You like everything related to cannabis cultivation, so ViparSpectra designs, manufactures, and sells LED grow lights with excellent performance for you.

As you know, our new bar light is coming soon! We’re going to start a voucher giveaway for you to buy our new bar light!

Merry Christmas in advance! Come and join us to win the prize!

Rules:
1. Follow ViparSpectra on 420 Magazine.
2. Submit photos of your best plants. No limit of post amount. Love and peace!
3. Tag friends.
4. Share this thread with other threads.

Prize:
$200.00 Voucher on www.viparspectra.com

Pick winner:
The winner will be picked in a random way. The number on the upper right corner of your participation posts is the number of your participation in the lottery.
So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected.
#No pains, no gains.

Time:
Entrance: Dec. 11-22 PST.
Winners Announcement: Dec. 23 PST.
Sending Payment: Dec. 24 PST.

*What the winner needs to do: Share your grow journal on 420 Magazine and in our discussion thread with your ViparSpectra light!

Good morning Viper Val, hope you are doing good today.
Thank you so much for your wonderful contests.
We really appreciate it and your fantastic products and support.

Stay safe
Bill

What an awesome opportunity for someone about to buy themselves a new light for Christmas!

@Krissi1982

Know anyone looking to buy a new light?

@Rexer thank you for the tag! Other than myself who would always make good use out of a @ViparSpectra light..especially in the veggie tent, of course I know people who need a light!! @TheStickyEst I know you need some banger lights for those banger plants!
You got anyone else in mind?

3 of my 9 ladies. Big, medium and small

20211212_131537.jpg

Alright! I'm on my first grow with a P600 and a P1000 in a 2'x4' grow. 6 days into flower and things are looking good. Adding another light could be the difference of adding more plants :morenutes:

@meffa, thought you might want to take a look

20211210_082838.jpg

Alright! I'm on my first grow with a P600 and a P1000 in a 2'x4' grow. 6 days into flower and things are looking good. Adding another light could be the difference of adding more plants :morenutes:

@meffa, thought you might want to take a look

20211210_082838.jpg
Looking good!

Well, these are the only plants I have right now, but I could always use another light.
Doug's Varin 13 Dec 2021 Family Portrait 1.jpg

@Mdlroad You're one of the few growers who hasn't been tagged yet, hope you don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom