ViparSpectra Christmas New Year Giveaway - Win Your KS3000!

Hello 420magazine growers~ Only 4 days left to the end of giveaway! Everyone still get the chance to join in now. Don't miss out~

Below is the participating list! Let us know if we miss the info of you. Thank you for joining in our activity! Good luck!

KS3000 giveaway-活动记录.png

Plants done a madting shes started flowering again fingers crossed it isn't so long and original buds don't detireate @InTheShed @Bill284 @StoneOtter #Viparspectra

20230109_163830.jpg

20230109_163821.jpg

20230109_163815.jpg

20230109_163808.jpg

20230109_163758.jpg

There's still time left, but you are running out for this great giveaway.

:goodluck: all.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Yok..
Good luck to all! :cheer:

@chinchillin
Christmas cheers are in the air! It is the most wonderful time of the year. May you and your family be gifted with countless blessings this holiday season and throughout the New Year. Merry Christmas and Happy new year! :theband: :circle-of-love:

ViparSpectra is hosting "Christmas New Year Giveaway" here to celebrate with you! Welcome to join in and have a great break here. :party:

Prize 1: KS3000 grow light x1 (1 Winner)
Prize 2: $50 official coupon x3 (3 Winners)

Entry rules:

1. Share your cannabis photos/video in this thread;
(No offensive words, No negative words, No shot of other LED grow lights, Peace and love first.)
2. Tag 3 friends;
3. Add the hashtag #ViparSpectra in the reply;

Time: December 24, 2022 - January 12, 2023

Winner Selection:
The winners will be picked out randomly on January 13, 2023.

Multiple entries are welcome.
The first prize winner needs to share your KS3000 grow journal in the 420magazine.
The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

Good luck to everyone! :goodluck:

420圣诞新年giveaway.png

how do I participate? :)
Copy and paste this, #viparspectra , then find 3 members and @them like I did you. Any 3 will do. Then a pic of a plant with no competitors light in it. Feel free to use any pic from my journals if you don't have some of your own. The rules are on page one of this giveaway if you want. Come join, you may win! It goes for only a few more days. I come once a day and try to get 3 fresh people in! Hope you win! It's an awesome light! Looks like tomorrow's it!

Christmas cheers are in the air! It is the most wonderful time of the year. May you and your family be gifted with countless blessings this holiday season and throughout the New Year. Merry Christmas and Happy new year! :theband: :circle-of-love:

ViparSpectra is hosting "Christmas New Year Giveaway" here to celebrate with you! Welcome to join in and have a great break here. :party:

Prize 1: KS3000 grow light x1 (1 Winner)
Prize 2: $50 official coupon x3 (3 Winners)

Entry rules:

1. Share your cannabis photos/video in this thread;
(No offensive words, No negative words, No shot of other LED grow lights, Peace and love first.)
2. Tag 3 friends;
3. Add the hashtag #ViparSpectra in the reply;

Time: December 24, 2022 - January 12, 2023

Winner Selection:
The winners will be picked out randomly on January 13, 2023.

Multiple entries are welcome.
The first prize winner needs to share your KS3000 grow journal in the 420magazine.
The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

Good luck to everyone! :goodluck:

420圣诞新年giveaway.png

Copy and paste this, #viparspectra , then find 3 members and @them like I did you. Any 3 will do. Then a pic of a plant with no competitors light in it. Feel free to use any pic from my journals if you don't have some of your own. The rules are on page one of this giveaway if you want. Come join, you may win! It goes for only a few more days. I come once a day and try to get 3 fresh people in! Hope you win! It's an awesome light! Looks like tomorrow's it!
@cbdhemp808 @evergreen420 @JoeBabe
#ViparSpectra

16734526381002255424561437750315.jpg

Back
Top Bottom