Grow Journal Already In Flower Though

Cnickson21

Hi guys hope your all well dunno whrer to start here some of u will have seen my pics on male or female however fort I'd try make a journal so can get more assistance from u guys thanks in advance for reading .
New to growing
I am in week 1 of flower
Had 6 weeks veg
Space limited having to try lst them .
Useing a 600watt lumix black balast adjustable. With boost function
600watt hps bulb
Small fan
And tent 5×3 I think
Ino I need to get ventilation system sorted just moneys tight atm they how ever seem to be thriving without..
Oh Also I'm in 25l fabric pots with coco plus hard to get run off without soaking me tent unless flood in bath I dunno need to buy the sourses for them to sit on x strain waiting game

With 15 square feet and 600 watts of (HPS?) light, that's not a huge of light. But people have used even less light per square foot and had a relatively successful harvest, so you should be fine, especially if they're indicas (or nearly so). You will undoubtedly benefit from using that "wattage boost" setting on your ballast. Hopefully, the shape of the lighting footprint produced by your light's reflector matches the shape of your garden space relatively well, meaning that you won't end up with two dim sides and the walls of the other two sides getting hit with light that would be better to hit the plants directly instead of having to be reflected onto them. IF you can comfortably afford the stuff, Orca Film is better at reflecting light than any grow tent material I've seen. It's not exactly cheap, but it'll increase the percentage of the light - that you're already paying to produce each month - that actually reaches your plants. It's not exactly a game-changer, it's more along the lines of that setting on your ballast (which probably boosts the wattage of your 600-watt bulb by 10% or so). Sort of like giving your vehicle's engine a tune-up, as opposed to bolting on a turbocharger, lol. So don't sweat it if you cannot comfortably afford it. If you do end up adding it, try to install it in such a way that it's straight instead of being wavy. I used to think of it as being "merely" comparable to the brightest white paint (which, IMHO, is better than the silver mylar grow tent material, albeit a little more involved). Then, one day, I happened to stumble upon a YouTube video in which someone set up a PAR meter sensor in the middle of their grow tent floor - and then continued to film while they hung a sheet of Orca Film on one tent wall, then a second, then a third, and then the fourth. The readings kept climbing, and climbing, and... I've always been a fan of getting to make better use of a thing that a person already has, especially if that something incurs a cost for electricity each and every month. Again, though, if you have better things to spend your money on, go for it. It's not like the product would save your plants or increase your safety (like, for example, purchasing decent nutrients, or buying a good quality carbon filter exhaust setup could).

Pictures of plants in your journal will probably increase the number of people following it and, thereby, increase the pairs of eyes who can potentially help you spot an issue and/or assist with the solving of.

Good luck with your garden!

This was about 4 days there looking abit sorry for them.selfs atm due to being tied down either side will add photos soon of them but looks shit lol
received_636312917597697.jpeg

Plant one looking sorry for its self I think x and them two leafs that's light burn isnt it? Reason I've had to lst them so much please bare with me its first time too
20220219_225924.jpg

20220219_225958.jpg

20220219_225957.jpg

20220219_225953.jpg

20220219_225947.jpg

20220219_225941.jpg

20220219_225936.jpg

Plant two smaller but older by 4 days lol

20220219_230110.jpg

20220219_230100.jpg

20220219_230052.jpg

Did a quick search for ya but this looks to be an under watering issue....which is fairly similar to what your photos show. Like I stated I'm unfamiliar but I'll help if I can.

fixing-overwatering-and-5D25E.jpg

Inner-2_3.jpg

20200317_145643_HDR.jpg

Yes I hear tht should be giving more than an as there bigger have gave them 6l each today and started run off in tent lol x

Yup that's what I read to is that they need water just about everyday ...no dry needed....with food every feed since coco doesn't retain nutes like soil.... I'm a soil grower but I like to stay informed on growing methods

Does it grow the same in soil then mate

This is the size of tent I have 2plants fill it seen over crowded

20220220_010440.jpg

Soil is water with nutes til run off....then let dry...dry...dry... Then water no nutes maybe cal-mag suppliment....dry dry dry...by this point it's been a week and you can feed again... So it's different. But the plant will show similar signs regardless of what medium. Hunger is hunger...burn is burn..etc.

Soil is water with nutes til run off....then let dry...dry...dry... Then water no nutes maybe cal-mag suppliment....dry dry dry...by this point it's been a week and you can feed again... So it's different. But the plant will show similar signs regardless of what medium. Hunger is hunger...burn is burn..etc.
Seems better then tbf with u x

Hey hope all is well but just from looks they look hungry or thirsty... I'm not a Coco grower tho... @Bill284 @Nine Toed Hippie @InTheShed might be able to help ya out.
Hey Happy hope you are well my friend.
As Shed stated coco must be watered every day at 5.8 exactly.
Full strength nutrients every time until you get run off.
Are you using cal mag?
You must put cal mag in your plain water first, every time.
Mix well let sit for 15 minutes.
Then add micro, grow, bloom in that order.
Then last thing is set ph before feeding to 5.8.
Do that and you will be fine.
If you need me I'm always around.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey Happy hope you are well my friend.
As Shed stated coco must be watered every day at 5.8 exactly.
Full strength nutrients every time until you get run off.
Are you using cal mag?
You must put cal mag in your plain water first, every time.
Mix well let sit for 15 minutes.
Then add micro, grow, bloom in that order.
Then last thing is set ph before feeding to 5.8.
Do that and you will be fine.
If you need me I'm always around.

Stay safe
Bill
Hi bill atm no only on canna a n b need to buy boost I'm thinking and pk1415 and maybe some bloodbud not sure need it urgently tho x

Hi bill atm no only on canna a n b need to buy boost I'm thinking and pk1415 and maybe some bloodbud not sure need it urgently tho x
Canna A&B are good , but there are lots of extras we use.
Get some potassium silicate and cal mag asap.
Then you can add extras as you get them.

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks bill cal mag and silicate will sort

Back
Top Bottom