New Grow Journal Using A Clone From A Flowering Plant

I have no intention of reflowering the plant Ron its almost finished just asking if a upgrade on light would hurt it is all
Well you'd have to re veg it first before you reflower it my friend here is the light I use for flowers

IMG_20230210_075434.jpg

IMG_20230210_075542.jpg

Gavita 750 DE flex w/gavita controler and a 630 LEC Sun system I use the lec for vegin then I'll turn on the hps and I leave the LEC on when I go to 12 hrs oh they are on a mover to cover the bed

IMG_20230210_075315.jpg
What's nice about the mover is there is no hot spots GREAT COVERAGE and the controls I have the sodium come on first like sunrise and the controller has a sunrise/ sunset feature so it starts out at like 300 Watts and slowly within a half hr it's to whatever wattage I set it to it's the cats ass for controlling light's 👍!

What's nice about the mover is there is no hot spots GREAT COVERAGE and the controls I have the sodium come on first like sunrise and the controller has a sunrise/ sunset feature so it starts out at like 300 Watts and slowly within a half hr it's to whatever wattage I set it to it's the cats ass for controlling light's 👍!
Oh and then the LEC Light comes on an hr after the sodium as well as it goes off a hr before the sodium just like outside

I always use a full spectrum light veg or flower in my bud room I can dim and adjust the light's for more orange or more white but it's always a full spectrum not one or the other. Just my preference
Looks good man Leds are also full spectrum x

Looks good man Leds are also full spectrum x
Yup they are I clone right in my veg room I'll usally start a clone of a plant I like before I flower it then just grow it until the one or whatever is done reammend then start again so I clone right in my veg room under those Veg 8 full spectrum I purchase American or European made products no SHIT from China my preference

IMG_20230210_101338.jpg

Works well I always have sum uv mixed in The gavita are like 26 Watts apeice no heat 190 Watts for 400 on the veg 8 I think no heat with those but I wouldn't flower under them

IMG_20230210_101356.jpg

IMG_20230210_101346.jpg
Lovely roots

About a week old I'll sprinkle sum mycorrhizae on there to help along I use just water and a little humic acid I'll use EM-1 as well
I get a 100% turn around with that mix and they stay healthy mix a little of the above recipe in a spray bottle not to wet damp Media not WET

I get a 100% turn around with that mix and they stay healthy mix a little of the above recipe in a spray bottle not to wet damp Media not WET
I use the drip and grow acid for hormones I tried the gel but shit for 1 box of the drip and grow when I mix it Ill save it in a pill bottle I can get like 500 clones out of 1 bottle of acid can't do that with the gel or powder+the powdered stuff won't work in a clone machine where as the drip and grow will a cost saving tip from me to you ✌️😎

I use the drip and grow acid for hormones I tried the gel but shit for 1 box of the drip and grow when I mix it Ill save it in a pill bottle I can get like 500 clones out of 1 bottle of acid can't do that with the gel or powder+the powdered stuff won't work in a clone machine where as the drip and grow will a cost saving tip from me to you ✌️😎
Awesome

I'd save the upgrade for your next grow since the new light probably won't make a difference now. It's also hard to switch out a fixture over a huge plant like that without the off chance of it falling!
Thanks shed awesome

I'd save the upgrade for your next grow since the new light probably won't make a difference now. It's also hard to switch out a fixture over a huge plant like that without the off chance of it falling!
What about under autos

Back
Top Bottom