First Grow: Soil Tropicanna Banana Journal

Still pretty sure she will be ok in that cup for a bit, just don't over water her. Just my 2c for what it's worth

This is what too big for its cup looks like.

20210408_222439.jpg

lol, more like poor clone. Her roots are starting to get bad too. She will get severely trimmed back and put in a 1 gallon soon.

If you want to up pot now I doubt it will hurt her, just try not to disturb or damage the roots too much when you do.

Either way, she looks healthy so I am sure she will be fine. Good job with her so far.

lol, more like poor clone. Her roots are starting to get bad too. She will get severely trimmed back and put in a 1 gallon soon.

If you want to up pot now I doubt it will hurt her, just try not to disturb or damage the roots too much when you do.

Either way, she looks healthy so I am sure she will be fine. Good job with her so far.
Awee man I hope not too bad. And yeah hoping I dont stress her too much

Start them on 1/4 strength & don't soak the pots, build up the amount you give them.
how big you plan on letting them get before flip ?

Start them on 1/4 strength & don't soak the pots, build up the amount you give them.
how big you plan on letting them get before flip ?
Thanks alot whew lol.
And I'm not positive to be honest lol how big should I? I only have like 3 to 4 ft of height since the light is up there.
Sorry another question?
This is the nute chart I have do I start on the seedlings or the veg week 1?

16180156200986407705000319208932.jpg

Thanks alot whew lol.
And I'm not positive to be honest lol how big should I? I only have like 3 to 4 ft of height since the light is up there.
Sorry another question?

It be a sativa so it stretch's about a foot in flower
Do you plan on doing any topping or training ?
you just got the simple feed program or advanced ?

It's a complete kit it just has two different feed levels I guess. I didn't even notice it at first lol
how many diff. bottles are there 3 or 6 ?

Thanks alot whew lol.
Sorry another question?

as you see week 1 & 2 are the same I would start at 1/2 the amount they recomend & work your way up depending on how the plant responds. Also I think that soil you started in has nutes in it
The amounts on the feed chart are for perfect growing conditions. I have no Idea what kind you are growing in .
Don't drench it 2 gal ( should have went 1 gal ) is a big pot from the solo .water around outside of rootball, make it build roots
What's you plan to finish in?
also water only, every other water cycle

as you see week 1 & 2 are the same I would start at 1/2 the amount they recomend & work your way up depending on how the plant responds. Also I think that soil you started in has nutes in it
The amounts on the feed chart are for perfect growing conditions. I have no Idea what kind you are growing in .
Don't drench it 2 gal ( should have went 1 gal ) is a big pot from the solo .water around outside of rootball, make it build roots
What's you plan to finish in?
also water only, every other water cycle

What responses should I look for? And yeah I wanted to do 1g but I only have 2 gal and 5 gal pots right now. And i was just going to finish in the 2 gal didn't want to stress it and I don't have experience so I want to just have a successful grow this first time around. Thanks for the help btw

April 7th
Literally visually growing daily. It slowed up for a couple days because I think I had the light too close and had them on 24/0. Moved it up a few inches and switched to 18/6 and it seems like it's back to growing pretty quick.
Was thinking I might transplant tomorrow or does it seem too soon?

20210407_214622.jpg
You can always carefully cut the bottom into a flap and inspect your root. If its full transplant if not put some tape on the flap and wait a few days.

I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding scrog. I just wanted to make the most out of my grow but I'm confused lol. Is cutting the plant essential to the grow? I hear scrog is good for sativas
You can let them go if you want or you could start tying down after the 3 or 4 node and get a screen in place for a scrog. Then just tuck anything that grows above the screen back under.

Back
Top Bottom