Grow Journal Already In Flower Though

All done now in jars feeling too dry lol x a whopping 19oz not including the skraggle that's still on stems x

Definitely need to do the trim job been putting It off but she's looking amazing bless her x

20230413_124706.jpg

20230413_124657.jpg

Damn good thing the net is there!
Going to be a biggy isn't she and shame one of the stems I cut grew nothing back as it was a main stem too however live and learn I guess hope u guys are well and happy belated 420

I don't think that plant is missing a branch! :laugh:
Ye Ino looks like she bounced back good but ye there's a branch doing nothing which I messed up on think the start of week 6 😂 hoping a nice yeild x

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

Prob too deep and below the stones

When transplanting a trunk that has already calloused (with bark) that should always stay above the soil/stones. They need air around them or they can rot. Only young trunks will grow new roots when buried in soil like we do with sprouts or early clones.
Your comment played on my mind 🤣🤣 I've removed stones n some soil there isn't a main stem I believe due to being a clone from a flowering plant will upload pic later 🙂 buds looking awesome don't want no rot

They do! I was looking for a possible reason that one branch never produced.
Hi is the salt build up bad how u get rid of it and do I need to transplant again to sort it out or would it be better to just leave with like 5wk left or so x

DSC_0035.JPG

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0033.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

If you've got a wet dry vac you could do a flush to try to clear the soil. Any chance on that? It's not easy when you're under a net.
I scraped it away but if builds up I'll flush x

Back
Top Bottom