Grow Journal Already In Flower Though

Hello guys she's almost finished week and a bit I think and ready for choperooo

20220614_133725.jpg

20220614_133716.jpg

20220614_133651.jpg

Noo about a week 1.5 left
Going to give 2 weeks flush I think and and start that tomorrow still can't belive how huge she is lol x

That was 18 days ago so good on ya for letting the plant go as long as it needs!
No point wasting her when come this far boss ...

And I'm sure she's going to excel and do me 20oz +

That was 18 days ago so good on ya for letting the plant go as long as it needs!
So that 2.5 weeks turned into like 5 week lol

Bought a new addition to the nutes collection today shed

Whatcha get?
Just some canna cure ment to be really good for pests and meldew or wheevrr it is first time I've sprayed on me plants tho so new to meeee ment to help with health and more ...

Thanks! That's interesting...not sure how they list ingredients in the UK but here they need to be listed by percent, or at least listed from highest to lowest concentration.

This stuff is magnesium, iron. manganese, and soap!
Ment to be really good from what I've read through I dunno but give it a whirl and yes uk but normally ingredients are listed like at sure my others are this is just a weird one as goes in spray bottle 330ml each l makes leaf uneatable and they stick to it apparently n die

Hello guys hope ure well I got a question whys the bottom bud so orange like I took a stem off Saturday and looks like this and when I rub some these orange hairs fall off ..

received_2860059950963918.jpeg

received_327927022861807.jpeg

received_440843424717785.jpeg

Those are pistils that have turned orange with age. The more pistils the more orange the flowers will look in the end!
So strain related?? Qnd what can stop this

Back
Top Bottom