420 Sponsor
Hi 420 members, :cheer:

A new way of participating in our giveaway: PHOTO CONTEST.:tommy:
Photo-Contest活动图.jpg

Prize:
The winner could be a new tester for the P4000 led grow light. :theband:

Photo Contest Rule:

1. Like this post or follow us.

2. Post cannabis pictures with ViparSpectra lights to ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussion, and MUST tag #ViparSpectraP4000, without other LED grow light's shot. And in the photos, you should make sure the ViparSpectra light can be seen.

3. Only plants allowed for submission. No dried flowers or single bud shots.

Note: Each person can only post one participatory post, no limit to other discussions here. (No offensive words, No negative words, No Politics words).

Contest Deadline:

Oct. 6th.

Pick winner:
The winner will be chosen by you.
Voting will run from 7th-14th in October.

*What winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with P4000 on 420 MAGAZINE

Hope everyone enjoys this competition!

ViparSpectra Team

Post here:

Under my XS4000. All i can say is thinking about buying one.
Dont think about it any more buy one use it right and you WILL get over 1g per watt
I can 100% guarantee that.

XS4000.jpeg

Attention:

It's a photo contest, welcome to post your contest picture post to our discussion thread.
(Thank you for your joining)

While I do appreciate the mention to join in, respectfully though I will not be joining due to having just received sponsorship from another manufacturer, and the whole post as many times a day as you want just seems unfair to me especially if your generating a winner from the number on the top right of the post, I believe a fair contest would constitute a 1 post per member limit. Then taking all the names and putting them on paper, tossing into a hat and pulling a name. That’s my own .02 to make it truly fair.

While I do appreciate the mention to join in, respectfully though I will not be joining due to having just received sponsorship from another manufacturer, and the whole post as many times a day as you want just seems unfair to me especially if your generating a winner from the number on the top right of the post, I believe a fair contest would constitute a 1 post per member limit. Then taking all the names and putting them on paper, tossing into a hat and pulling a name. That’s my own .02 to make it truly fair.
Well, I stand corrected, I just realized members will vote for a winner this time around, that’s cool!

I don't own a @ViparSpectra or any grow light for that matter so I guess I'm out on this one. So, since only owners of a Vipar Spectra light can participate, good luck to them.

I think they dont want pics with others companies leds in them.Think its ok if its just your grow with no lights if you dont own a vipar.Well thats what i took from the rules. ;)
I don't own a @ViparSpectra or any grow light for that matter so I guess I'm out on this one. So, since only owners of a Vipar Spectra light can participate, good luck to them.

I think they dont want pics with others companies leds in them.Think its ok if its just your grow with no lights if you dont own a vipar.Well thats what i took from the rules. ;)
That may be, but the way it reads:

2. Post cannabis pictures with ViparSpectra lights to ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussion, and MUST tag #ViparSpectraP4000, without other LED grow light's shot. And in the photos, you should make sure the ViparSpectra light can be seen.

It says that the ViperSpectra light must be seen in the photo... I don't have one to be seen in a photo. It's all good it is their rule.

It says that the ViperSpectra light must be seen in the photo... I don't have one to be seen in a photo. It's all good it is their rule.
Tossed my entry in there for ya bud!

I only noticed that my bad I don't own one either well not yet anyway lol

My bad:oops:

Thanks to @Camaro1691 I have a chance otherwise I would have to wait for the next contest. It would be my first Grow light, measured my closet and it is the perfect shape and size too. After my heart attacks and by pass surgery I can't work and afford one, so, I very much appreciate his going to bat for me, I'm humbled. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom