Mars Hydro Prime Day Giveaway - FC-E3000

It's hard to show the mars hydro logo cause it's on the 2 end pieces and not big letting. Gonna have some happy ladies I'm sure!
IMG_20230802_222740_131.jpg

It's hard to show the mars hydro logo cause it's on the 2 end pieces and not big letting. Gonna have some happy ladies I'm sure!

Sweet light bro 👌 when's the gro J starting? MH wast no time getting your prize you do they.. I still have mine to journal hopefully in a few weeks 🤞

Sweet light bro 👌 when's the gro J starting? MH wast no time getting your prize you do they.. I still have mine to journal hopefully in a few weeks 🤞
It's up and in my tent. I have one flowering about 3-4 wks left then 5 long flowers in tent as well. So I think I'm just gonna start new thread with current grow since I try to keep perpetual grows going.

I'm gonna just start with current grow since I have 2 indoor grows in same tent. One is a few weeks from harvest and the others are long flowers that have just started. Then some seedlings in closet so just gonna use current grows.

:green_heart: We are thrilled to announce that the winner of the Mars Hydro FCE3000 giveaway is @420always420! Congratulations on winning the prize! We apologize for the delay in the announcement due to the time difference.:love:

We are eagerly looking forward to seeing @420always420's grow journal with the Mars Hydro FCE3000 on 420. We hope you will enjoy using the prize and have a successful growing experience.

We would also like to extend our gratitude to all the other participants who took part in the giveaway. Your participation and support mean a lot to us. Please continue to follow us for future giveaways and updates. We welcome your feedback, and please feel free to comment on what products you would like to receive as a giveaway prize next time.

Thank you all for your continued support, and we wish you happy growing!
1690419606494.png

🤣🤣 just imagine being someone who has been on the forums for years but hasn’t managed to win a single giveaway

RNG makes me laugh every time.. except in Diablo.. then it drives me nuts 😂

Look forward your new grow journal :circle-of-love:

🤣🤣 just imagine being someone who has been on the forums for years but hasn’t managed to win a single giveaway

Maybe next time you will be the lucky one:hug::love:

With only 44 sign ups either people didn't see or so many have already won from generous @marshydro .lol. Yes I have only been member 5 months but had just found this site. Very active on different site but this seems like a new home. Thanks for having me!

Back
Top Bottom