Mars Hydro Father's Day Giveaway - Looking For A Tester For Smart FC-3000

Thanks @Mars Hydro for this awesome prize giveaway! It's my goal to have my MarsHydro grow tent pimped out with all MarsHydro gear. I ha e really been eyeballing the inline 6 inch fan with thermostat controller! And the Smart FC 3000 light of course!

@Light Addict @Finnicki

Dear Growers! :circle-of-love:

Father's Day is approaching,Happy Father's Day~~ :high-five:

Father's love is an umbrella, which is always supported in rainy days. :love: In order to celebrate Father's Day, Mars Hydro are thrilled to announce an exciting giveaway event.

:green_heart:Prize: Mars Hydro Smart FC-3000 LED Grow Light

:green_heart:Participation rules:

:love:Share your or your dad's favorite Mars Hydro product
:love:Like the post
:love:@ 2 friends
:love:The winner needs to share the grow journal with the Smart FC3000 LED Grow Light on 420.

The winner will be randomly picked on June 30th

:green_heart:【Notice】One day one post. Don't discuss other topics. Our products are shipped to the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Germany and EU countries for free.(Please write your country in the comment)

Good luck everyone~~:goodluck::goodluck:
1686648750038.png
I’m in my Mid 70’s and have been looking at a lighting solution that I can adapt to my crawl space. Lower power consumption and heat reduction would be a perfect combination for my space. Just ordered 20 seeds and was thinking about using my greenhouse. This might be the answer I was looking for. Thank you for considering my post in your giveaway. Thanks

I’m in my Mid 70’s and have been looking at a lighting solution that I can adapt to my crawl space. Lower power consumption and heat reduction would be a perfect combination for my space. Just ordered 20 seeds and was thinking about using my greenhouse. This might be the answer I was looking for. Thank you for considering my post in your giveaway. Thanks
you can join us this giveaway,please check the participation rules

I wish I grew indoors but thanks for being a great sponsor and Happy Father's Day. Offers like this make me want to start an indoor grow.
You can join our giveaway event, please view the rules of participation :circle-of-love:

I just wanted to share another Pic of my Fabulous MarsHydro grow tent! This is a pic from last year when I had it filled up:Rasta:Thanks for a chance to win @Mars Hydro!!

@HazyCrazy @BuzzzD Check it out!

20220619_110254.jpg

U.S.A.

Dear Growers! :circle-of-love:

Father's Day is approaching,Happy Father's Day~~ :high-five:

Father's love is an umbrella, which is always supported in rainy days. :love: In order to celebrate Father's Day, Mars Hydro are thrilled to announce an exciting giveaway event.

:green_heart:Prize: Mars Hydro Smart FC-3000 LED Grow Light

:green_heart:Participation rules:

:love:Share your or your dad's favorite Mars Hydro product
:love:Like the post
:love:@ 2 friends
:love:The winner needs to share the grow journal with the Smart FC3000 LED Grow Light on 420.

The winner will be randomly picked on June 30th

:green_heart:【Notice】One day one post. Don't discuss other topics. Our products are shipped to the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Germany and EU countries for free.(Please write your country in the comment)

Good luck everyone~~:goodluck::goodluck:
1686648750038.png
My pops digs your tws 2000. I've been wanting a 300w light that would be perfect! Thanks @marshydro. @Randar @nu14u2njoy

I would love to feature Mars FC-3000 in my next grow! Both my Grandfather and Father were outdoor gardeners and I have not had the privilege of trying your grow lights (which look awesome!). Your fans look awesome also! I am located in the USA.

@Azimuth
@Nunyabiz

flower62323.jpg

What a great favorite this would be,
a 4'' inline fan rated for 205CFM, an activated carbon filter with Australian charcoal, and a knob controller applied to allow easy switching and adjustment of the fan speed.

Thanks for the giveaway @Mars Hydro
@Bill284 @KeithLemon

hey mate to tell you the truth you dont need the controller .. Just run full blast speed!!!!!

insane growth with the 3 tsl2000s

Back
Top Bottom