FC-E6500-Mars Hydro Black Friday Gift

Good Morning All,

I was just thinking It would be great to win the tent, but are you ready for a tent this size?

Myself, just lighting I would need to use a couple of the (small) lights I have; but a FC8000 or FC-E8000 to do it justice.
I got to start playing the lottery. :rofl:

I have need to buy all the exhaust equipment, fan, ducting, filter and anything extra I can think of like humidifier and de-humidifier.

I can think of a couple more things, what do you think @Ganjagrowergu

#marshydroblackfriday

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok.. :bong:

Good Morning All,

I was just thinking It would be great to win the tent, but are you ready for a tent this size?

Myself, just lighting I would need to use a couple of the (small) lights I have; but a FC8000 or FC-E8000 to do it justice.
I got to start playing the lottery. :rofl:

I have need to buy all the exhaust equipment, fan, ducting, filter and anything extra I can think of like humidifier and de-humidifier.

I can think of a couple more things, what do you think @Ganjagrowergu

#marshydroblackfriday

Tok..:bong:
You're definitely ready for a tent this size. Lol. Long past ready. I'd love to see you rock a tent like this.

That's why I'm loving that 2 in 1 @Tokin Roll - be able to shift over some existing equipment and it would be easier to home in the grow room

Thanks for the kind words @Nine Toed Hippie

I did 18 oz's my last DWC, maybe I'll try for 1 1/2 pound on my next one. Understand me with the lights I am using this is quite decent.

Still deciding next strain, most like sativa dominant so I can make a corn field of buds. I want to live among the corn buds. :rofl:

edit: Still deciding next strain, most like sativa dominant so I can make a corn field of buds cola's. I want to live among the corn buds cola's. :rofl:

Good Morning 420 and #marshydroblackfriday

I was checking out @Mars Hydro website again; are they slowly turning into a hydro shop?
It won't be long before you can buy everything you need in one place from them.
What do you think @Rexer

Have a great weekend 420 Magazine.

Tok..

i want quality equipment #1

Winner winner, chicken dinner!
Congratulations to #214 @Smokey0418 :theband:
Winners of our third-round prize-150x150 grow tent. please PM me within this month for the grow tent.
The fourth round will be a little different, with more prizes!:D

The Planets are Aligning. :woohoo:

Thank you very Much @Mars Hydro for these great giveaways and sponsorships your company is giving to the community.

Thank you 420magazine members for all the congratulations. I have a few ideas were this may come in use.

This is a great sharing community at 420magazine :thanks::thanks:

Also www.mars-hydro.com for the great site to grab our needs.

Also good luck to all future winners.

Lets bring on the Bangi Haze winter flowers.

Back
Top Bottom