FC-E6500-Mars Hydro Black Friday Gift

The 2n1 120tent would be great for someone trying to create some sustainability between cycles .

But for myself it may be a bit small for my liking so my choice would be the 150X150X200 to get 4 bushy plants going in.

#marshydroblackfriday

@Rexer thanks for stopping by , this fc-e6500 from www.mars-hydro.com could rock my 5x5.

I have this crazy lineup that will take years to go through. I need something light years ahead.

This could be a Mars mission.

Good luck to everyone at 420magazine.

May the luckiest Martian win.

Enjoy

@Old g I can't agree more, I personally would like the 2n1 tent. I could do my breeding and regular grows in one. However, the space that the 150x150 would give could allow me space to grow more than what I have now.

#marshydroblackfriday

i would take the 150 x 150 x 200 over the combo tent but would rather garden in a bigger tent especially with more
head room 8ft... is very important to me.. i have a baby tent 2x2 x4ft for clones or seeds..

think my nexts tent be a 8 x 4 x 8 or 10 x 5 x 8ft..

so i can get more lights in the tent love to check out the fc6500

#marshydroblackfriday

@West Hippie

#marshydroblackfriday
the 150 x 150 would work best for my set up
Hey @billy13778 , you should edit your post and tag a fellow member (using the @ symbol in front of their username). If you like, you can tag me:goodluck:

I have a 4x4 now, but I would make room for that 150x150x200 tent. Of course, then I would need another light :Rasta:
You know what I mean @cjsbabygirl313 ?
#marshydroblackfriday

I have a 4x4 now, but I would make room for that 150x150x200 tent. Of course, then I would need another light :Rasta:
You know what I mean @cjsbabygirl313 ?
#marshydroblackfriday
I am TOTALLY with you there - I just gotta kick hubby out of the office for the space ;)

The second question of the third round: :love:
Match the correct answer.

Answer rules::love:
1. Answer Question
2. Tag #marshydroblackfriday
3. Mention@ 1 Friend

Timeline and prize : :love:
November -22th
150x150 Grow Tent ($169.99)

Tips: :love:
FC-E6500 winner
will be selected from all posts that answer the question!
Visit our website to find the answer:
www.mars-hydro.com:reading420magazine:

A. Grow on Earth = 2. Grow with Mars
B. Mars Hydro = 3. Found in 2009
C. FC-E6500 = 4. Detachable bar
D. Grow Tent = 1. 150x150x200

@Jon - you in this? @Mars Hydro rocks!

#marshydroblackfriday

Back
Top Bottom