FC-E6500-Mars Hydro Black Friday Gift

The Planets are Aligning. :woohoo:

Thank you very Much @Mars Hydro for these great giveaways and sponsorships your company is giving to the community.

Thank you 420magazine members for all the congratulations. I have a few ideas were this may come in use.

This is a great sharing community at 420magazine :thanks::thanks:

Also www.mars-hydro.com for the great site to grab our needs.

Also good luck to all future winners.

Lets bring on the Bangi Haze winter flowers.
Congratulations Smokey!!!! Excited to see what comes out of there!!!

Round 4 of Mars Hydro Black Friday Gift:love:
Share your growing pictures with everyone

Rules::love:
1. Share your growing pics
2. Tag #marshydroblackfriday
3. Mention@ 1 Friend

Timeline and prize :love:
November 23-25th
$30
Coupon for FC3000 FC-E3000
$48 Coupon for FC4800 FC-E4800
$65 Coupon for FC6500 FC-E6500
$80 Coupon for FC8000 FC-E8000

Tips::reading420magazine:
The coupon for the fourth round can only be used on the 26th of November! And different amounts of coupons can only be purchased for the corresponding lights. You can post once a day! lol

Hi @Gabby987 it's been a while...
@Missyhum maybe new #marshydroblackfriday equipment for your next successful grow?

My Bubblegum and Blueberry Autos plus a few of my others waiting to be under the FC4800 too

SANTA BABY.....BRING ME A TENT...A BIGGER LIGHT AND A NEW FAN, TOO!

20211122_213426.jpg

20211122_213701.jpg

20211122_213731.jpg

20211122_212121.jpg

20211116_183649.jpg

If I win this round I would like to donate my coupon to another member who could really use it.

#marshydroblackfriday

@Krissi1982 know anyone who could really use this coupon if I win???
Great idea! And count me in, I'll donate a coupon if I win this round. Let's make sure it goes to someone who can and will use it!

20211116_183649.jpg

If I win this round I would like to donate my coupon to another member who could really use it.

#marshydroblackfriday

@Krissi1982 know anyone who could really use this coupon if I win???

Great idea! And count me in, I'll donate a coupon if I win this round. Let's make sure it goes to someone who can and will use it!
I do know a couple new members who would really benefit from some coupons. If we are doing this, I will add on my $25 coupon from round one for them....anyone else want to jump on in??...what a wonderful idea @Lazeesloth84
And @Rexer
I know my good friends @Old g and @Renaissance Man have really been working hard with the best that they have and it's not much...

The coupon is a discount code so I'm not sure they are transferable or if they can be used in conjunction?
Ich weiss nicht...non lo so...yo no say

Question 1: Our FC8000 and FC-E8000 are released, let us know which is your favorite toy now?
Kinda pissed. Bought two fce4800s. Used your 16" hanging height recomendation. And bleeched the fuck out of my plants. In a 3x3 section of a 4x4 section of plants. Not really impressed. You have 13" hanging height for best ppfd but theres no way in hell id run it that low.
The canopys leaf temp was 1c lower tha ambient..they stayed watered. Proper humidty. Constant airflow from 2x6" fans in a tent.

Im.gonna run em at 18 to 20" next grow but just pisses me off none of recomended hanging heights for best ppfd is possible without bleeching your plants.

Other than that im extremely happy with the lights.
Anyone else half these issues with their recomended hanging heights?

Kinda pissed. Bought two fce4800s. Used your 16" hanging height recomendation. And bleeched the fuck out of my plants. In a 3x3 section of a 4x4 section of plants. Not really impressed. You have 13" hanging height for best ppfd but theres no way in hell id run it that low.
The canopys leaf temp was 1c lower tha ambient..they stayed watered. Proper humidty. Constant airflow from 2x6" fans in a tent.

Im.gonna run em at 18 to 20" next grow but just pisses me off none of recomended hanging heights for best ppfd is possible without bleeching your plants.

Thank you for your feedback. I've PM you for specifics. Please let me know if all users have any feedback about our products. We will take on board everyone's feedback for product upgrades.:green_heart:

If you have an iPhone Photone is a great app to dial in light intensity .

And perhaps this chart may help also in your choosing of proper ppfd.

I thing I have found is most time less is best.

Enjoy and good luck with your grow.

03FB7B8B-D347-4E1F-B6E6-1D24DA95748B.jpeg

And dont get me wrong. I am 99% pleased with these lights. The spectrum. The quality. The price (the price is fucking insanely low for something this powerful and efficient in this price range) the ez diy the gear that comes with it and the power. The inventronics driver which runs WAY cooler than an HLG driver ( i run 2x480 watt fce4800s and then a KINGBRITE 480 watt hlg driver 6 bar quantum strip light.

But your lights are so powerful they burn plants. I guess thats a good thing. More of a learning curve than an issue. Maybe the strain i had was less resilient than others. Only completed one grow with them so far..but am looking forward to the next.
I actually just recomended the fce 8000s to my bro in cali. He grows with 2x1000 watt double ended HPS and 1500ppm c02. He was gonna go with phototekniks but their double the price for more or less the same shit. Different diodes. So i turned him onto yours.
Anyways keep up the good work. You guys have come a long way from blurple leds :high-five:
Thank you for your feedback. I've PM you for specifics. Please let me know if all users have any feedback about our products. We will take on board everyone's feedback for product upgrades.:green_heart:

Sorry i know u asked for pictures in DM but i dont know how to send in DM. Tjis is what they looked like just as they were starting to bleech. Stopped taking pictures once it got to bad. Was kind of embaressing
Snapchat-1206588776.jpg
. Lights were 16" away. I checked the canopy leaf temp daily to make sure they were cooler than ambient temp in the tent. Not my first rodeo. Just new to the lights. Will try em at 20" next grow in bloom then just drop em down an inch at a time.

Aren't you guys interested in coupons for the purchase of selected products? I'll pass on Winner this round, do you all agree?:smokin:
I will take everyone's opinion. But let's start with the last round of Q&A today.

Aren't you guys interested in coupons for the purchase of selected products? I'll pass on Winner this round, do you all agree?:smokin:
I will take everyone's opinion. But let's start with the last round of Q&A today.
I won't be using my $25 coupon from the first round, so yeah, pass it on and make a bonanza for the winner

Final round of Mars Hydro Black Friday Gift: :love:
Share your growing pictures. :theband:

Rules::love:

1. Share your plant picture
2. Tag #marshydroblackfriday
3. Mention@ 1 Friend

Timeline and prize : :love:
-November 30th
4 inch inline duct fan

Tips: :love:
FC-E6500 winner
will be selected from all posts on December 1st!
Visit our website to find your favourite toy www.mars-hydro.com

Back
Top Bottom