Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

Jaybird your neatness and order make my OCD heart sing!

❤️❤️❤️
Yeah - you know me; I would do nothing to cause you any pearl-clutching T! (Edit: Thank you! You know I suffer from OCD too, soooooooo…)

Just wait til morning. You will see an immediate difference!!
Cant wait! Hopefully this gal stretches SOME soon - its getting hard to open her up to train her flatter!

Welcome aboard my friend! I’m so stoked about this light it isnt even HALF funny!
Wow looks like I missed a lot last night.
:woohoo: thanks for the tag I'm in.:popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill

Cant wait! Hopefully this gal stretches SOME soon - its getting hard to open her up to train her flatter!
Soon!! This light will kick that into gear!

Awesome, really looking forward to this one!!
My tents are a little smaller (2x2) but I should be able to squeeze one in, replacing a TS-1000 in due time :)

Looking at this, I feel like a little ashamed for my grow situation, then I embrace my true nature and continue not giving too many f's :)

Wow looks like I missed a lot last night.
:woohoo: thanks for the tag I'm in.:popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill
Nah - you didnt miss that much - just the new light went in … thanks for joining in Bill!

Congrats on the beautiful light and the excellent sponsorship! That thing is rocking in there. :thumb:

I think that's your auto telling your that it's a female rather than flowering. Flowering would be when you see pistils starting to grow out of your tops rather than down at the nodes, just like with a photoperiod plant.
Thank you! No idea why @Mars Hydro picked ME to sponsor with this awesome light; but I couldnt be happier!

Oh poo poo :(. i was hoping I finally hit flower mode! Well damn :(

Soon!! This light will kick that into gear!
Yeah … that whole patience thing? Its on a low simmer at the moment!

Awesome, really looking forward to this one!!
My tents are a little smaller (2x2) but I should be able to squeeze one in, replacing a TS-1000 in due time :)

Looking at this, I feel like a little ashamed for my grow situation, then I embrace my true nature and continue not giving too many f's :)
You would have NO problem grtti g this in a 2x2 tent - mine is only 20” wdeep from front to back!

Thanks for joining in for the fun!

Awesome start Babygirl! Best of luck with the new light! @Mars Hydro rocks the green world! Thanks for tagging me in!
Glad to have you with Stone! I hope to make @Mars Hydro happy!

Do you mind if I tag along? :popcorn: You'll love the light. I'm running one in a 27" x 27".
Of course Stinker! Welcome to the fun!

Oh poo poo :(. i was hoping I finally hit flower mode! Well damn :(
On the bright side (see what I did there), the pistils probably mean that the plant is about to start stretch - to be followed by puffballs at the tips.
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom