Morda Grows Blacken Blueberry Rose With The ZE250 Sponsored By ParfactWorks

Thanks everyone. My SO and I are splitting up and I'm going to have to sell the house. I bid in on a new place just yesterday and things are moving forward. I will be back, I will just be Very busy getting my life in order. It is not on a lake but, has 7 acres of woods and a big area for green houses. :D Yes more than just one. One good thing is it is all old farm land and much better ground for growing than I have now.

Peace everyone, "I'll Be Bock!"
Sorry to hear about the split @Morda Grown - but you gotta do what’s best for YOU.

Congrats on the acreage! Thats SWEET! My neighbors are all within like 50 feet of me *lol*

Thanks for the support and well wishes. It has been coming for a while, just all came to head where the best thing to do was end it.

This is a top view of the lot. I'm very excited to get going again here. I will have a grow this year, it will just be a small one to keep me going. Once I get this place where I want it.... Ohhh Yeah I'll be right back at it! :yummy:

Untitled-21.jpg

Thanks for the support and well wishes. It has been coming for a while, just all came to head where the best thing to do was end it.

This is a top view of the lot. I'm very excited to get going again here. I will have a grow this year, it will just be a small one to keep me going. Once I get this place where I want it.... Ohhh Yeah I'll be right back at it! :yummy:

Untitled-21.jpg
Better and bigger days ahead. :thumb:
Congrats, nice property.

Stay safe
Bill

Better and bigger days ahead. :thumb:
Congrats, nice property.

Stay safe
Bill
Thank Bill!
More land is always nice. I can always go hit a lake or stream in the area, and the new owners of my place will allow me to visit. If I have to make a choice, Land is the best option for what I like to do. A little sad for having to leave this place behind, but, doing this sale will set me up in a much better place for my well being.

That is a big plus for the land. Here we are well, a fence on one side, and at least 100ft house to house. This new place, without measuring, about 500ft to the nearest house. This makes growing a lot less noticeable to prying eyes.
:lot-o-toke:

That is a big plus for the land. Here we are well, a fence on one side, and at least 100ft house to house. This new place, without measuring, about 500ft to the nearest house. This makes growing a lot less noticeable to prying eyes.
:lot-o-toke:
I’d love to have that kinda space - but typically that isnt realistic with waterfront homes unfortunately. Personally, the neighbors are either side would be totally cool with it - its another house down past that who’s owner is a nosy, prying, absolute PRICK

I’d love to have that kinda space - but typically that isnt realistic with waterfront homes unfortunately. Personally, the neighbors are either side would be totally cool with it - its another house down past that who’s owner is a nosy, prying, absolute PRICK
My neighbors are cool here, my other thing is all the boats driving by too. This is a busy party lake in the summer with public access. Then the new neighbor has deeded access through my drive/yard to use their lot. That was not an issue before because the people that owned it did not use it. My septic in under their land and it has started failing. Now add in the break up... Just makes the most seance to let it go. I just don't have the money or will to keep going here.

My neighbors are cool here, my other thing is all the boats driving by too. This is a busy party lake in the summer with public access. Then the new neighbor has deeded access through my drive/yard to use their lot. That was not an issue before because the people that owned it did not use it. My septic in under their land and it has started failing. Now add in the break up... Just makes the most seance to let it go. I just don't have the money or will to keep going here.
*hugs* I understand how much it sucketh though. But again, look at that space you got!!! That I totally envy!

*hugs* I understand how much it sucketh though. But again, look at that space you got!!! That I totally envy!
*hugs* Thank you. Yes when I saw this property, I was like Yeah, That is a great trade out. LOL It will also give some great content here. :D I like to hunt and shoot too and that is one thing I can set up there. There was no way I could shoot around this place. Just would not be safe. Gota take the good with the bad and make it work out as a win!

*hugs* Thank you. Yes when I saw this property, I was like Yeah, That is a great trade out. LOL It will also give some great content here. :D I like to hunt and shoot too and that is one thing I can set up there. There was no way I could shoot around this place. Just would not be safe. Gota take the good with the bad and make it work out as a win!
My hubby used to hunt … but if I were to hunt it would be using a camera *lol*

Top two pics look like a slight upgrade from my avatar! The house looks nice and clean. :thumb:
LOL We hillbillies need our drying sheds.
:rofl:

I plan on making this off-grid ready as well, Just in case the grid has issues or just having the power go out in a storm.

Hi Morda!

Im just happy to see you and hear that you have made the best decision for YOU! Congratulations on the new property and can't wait to see you growing again!

Back
Top Bottom