Morda Grows Blacken Blueberry Rose With The ZE250 Sponsored By ParfactWorks

Looks like all is official things will close on both places Feb 18th and I will have till Sept 1st to get everything moved. Kinda sad and exciting at the same time. I think I need a Joint.
How's the internet connect at the new place? Fiber would be cool but broadband will do. (Cue: "crying loudly")...surely not DSL...like my tiny IP trickle. :ganjamon:

Thanks @ppm Charlie I knew I would be back just didn't know when. I wanted to get my life back on track. As things move forward I will be spotty in my postings. Moving is a PITA and will be very busy. Just signed the sales agreement today. Went back to 80k because they got 3 offers on it in the last 24 hours LOL. No movement and then when one bids, everyone jumps in. LOL
Moving time is a pain. On the bright side, moving can be a blessing since you can design your future and individual spaces as you go from "whole cloth". The "peacefulness" of the place is what struck me. I am sure you will be happy there. Looking forward to your postings and progress on the "dream digs".

How's the internet connect at the new place? Fiber would be cool but broadband will do. (Cue: "crying loudly")...surely not DSL...like my tiny IP trickle. :ganjamon:
Moving time is a pain. On the bright side, moving can be a blessing since you can design your future and individual spaces as you go from "whole cloth". The "peacefulness" of the place is what struck me. I am sure you will be happy there. Looking forward to your postings and progress on the "dream digs".

Connection is sketchy, still not sure what is available. Out in the sticks options can be slim. This house I'm in was my dream at one time and It is family land. That is what makes it sad. But yes, sometimes we need to weigh the options and go with what will work better for us than sentiment. I'm the only one left in the family that had any interest or could afford it as well. Our family will always have history here in the area and that alone is cool.

What what? Doesn't sound like anyone is in much of a hurry to move!

I had triple bypass surgery just a year ago, I will have little to no help moving. The buyer is my Neighbor and understands my situation. They are being kind and allowing me time to move. I have 3 houses worth of stuff to move one trailer at a time. The bigger things I will hire a a company called Two Men and a Truck to Move. I will also be loosing $1k for every month I stay here... This gives me the summer to move and I'm grateful for that.

Here is small sample of why I'm so done with my SO and what I'm dealing with.

I called in for LP fuel on Monday and paid $400. They told me at the time the overage amount would be $28 give or take. I told her this Monday. Today (Friday) we got the bill and did not show the amount due but showed my $400 payment. I called the Gas service, they said the amount owed was $191 and that it was just delivered today (5 days later). We agreed to split bills she would pay half I would pay half. I just got yelled at for about an hour that it was more than what I said and told it was my fault. She is now refusing to pay any of it.

I will be so glad when I'm moved out and she is no longer a part of my life. I'm SOOOO F-Ing Done with this BS!

Well got a big chuck of stuff that needed done out of my way. Got two old guest campers sold off and should be out by Sunday. I was worried about getting them out. It took less than 24hrs and a FB post for someone to claim them as theirs. :slide:

I am on cloud 9 today, both houses closed, going tomorrow to look at a truck. Was able to cash the check on my down payment and funds are available same day, the bank even issued me a new debit card that is active. Things are looking up and I'm just happy to have this go smoothly. Whoot! Oh Yeah and the best part... I get to take my hoop house with me. I built it so it could be moved.

:yahoo:

Had 2 more brake ground today, Seed 3 (only surviving paper towel start), and Seed 6-2 (Last to show a tail). These are the two that had the smallest tails when planted as well, go figure. LOL

Seed 3 Seed 6-2
21106164534734.jpg
21106183838771.jpg

Birthday-02 (2).jpg
I am a chrononaut from the 22nd century and my apologies if I am not hitting this thread during what you and most pre-chrono civilizations call “now”. It’s not so much that our technology is inaccurate, it’s the AI that controls the final, fine calibration of my jumps has what you and I call a bug and it, dryly, calls a sense of humour. Speaking of a shared language, everyone in 2434 still calls the AI, “Skynet”, including the AI, which is, yes, more than a bit creepy. Anyway, I’ve always thought of successful germination as having two pressure points upon which the opposing force may cause failure. First, mould. If the grower manages not to overwater then this is a simple race against time. (If he does the race never starts)Fungi and microbial content generally impact how much time the seed has to break surface and create taproot before mould takes it. That’s why I pasteurize my media (rock wool, soil, Knargh dung, WHY) and distilled water in a countertop nuclear pressure cooker. I think you call them instapots. Hehe, you pre-chronos sure had a way with words lol. I digress… Second point of pressure (seems to me) is seed’s ability to get a good purchase against the media quickly with emerging tail, and then using this growing taproot push against overhead media to clear a path to the surface. I’ve always thought (in my veggie garden and outdoor herbs) to only plant at depths the anticipated first root could be expected to pole vault its way out of. Like, a teeny lettuce seed won’t generate a first root with much leverage compared to MJ. Given this, germing on a towel would seem to expend some or all of the work of the root without achieving any goals as seed still needs to be planted deep enough not to dry out, but now has reduced capability to lift itself. Am I misguided in these simple apprehensions?

Back
Top Bottom