The Mars Hydro FC-E4800 Sponsored Grow Journal: 3 Classic Strains In Soil

I'm kind of freaked out by the mask collections you guys have. You like rob banks with those or you go to like these crazy parties or into some costume you know what or what :rofl:

Squig, your plants look beautiful despite the amount left. I have to agree with the 4800. Densest nugs to date under it. 100%
:rofl:

Hi mate

The mask are cool, I bought mine to go to a swingers party. I was expecting some cool jazz music.. what a shock I had when I walked through that door :eek:

Thanks for the compliments, I just feel like I've buggered up another grow.. at least it wasn't my fault this time.. or was it :laugh:

I'm kind of freaked out by the mask collections you guys have. You like rob banks with those or you go to like these crazy parties or into some costume you know what or what :rofl:

Squig, your plants look beautiful despite the amount left. I have to agree with the 4800. Densest nugs to date under it. 100%
I actually do have a collection of masks...all my 20s I promoted and attended underground raves and masks are worn heavily.

I actually do have a collection of masks...all my 20s I promoted and attended underground raves and masks are worn heavily.
Ye ye i know were those masks are worn.
Underground something but not raves :);)

:rofl:

Hi mate

The mask are cool, I bought mine to got to a swingers party. I was expecting some cool jazz music.. what a shock I had when I walked through that door :eek:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: I had bosses that were swingers back when. Always tried to get me to go but I knew there wouldn't be cool jazzing going on...or I mean not the music kind...maybe some rooms :rofl:
Thanks for the compliments, I just feel like I've buggered up another grow.. at least it wasn't my fault this time.. or was it :laugh:
No of course it wasn't your fault! Those damn bugs! Look at your girls! It it was your fault, those 2 wouldn't look like they do brother :love:
Aaaah the underground raving!! My youth has escaped me. I don't think I have that in me anymore! Masks are cool though. I just thought it was funny they were so readily available to you two like you had them on the kitchen table or on the bed post;) :rofl:
Ye ye i know were those masks are worn.
Underground something but not raves :);)
:rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I had bosses that were swingers back when. Always tried to get me to go but I knew there wouldn't be cool jazzing going on...or I mean not the music kind...maybe some rooms :rofl:

No of course it wasn't your fault! Those damn bugs! Look at your girls! It it was your fault, those 2 wouldn't look like they do brother :love:

Aaaah the underground raving!! My youth has escaped me. I don't think I have that in me anymore! Masks are cool though. I just thought it was funny they were so readily available to you two like you had them on the kitchen table or on the bed post;) :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:
I start wearing the mask towards harvest so they know the reaper is coming :laugh:

I start wearing the mask towards harvest so they know the reaper is coming :laugh:
Aaaah the fear induces stress which increases trichome production....:reading420magazine::nerd-with-glasses:

start wearing the mask towards harvest so they know the reaper is coming
Now that's just creepy :rofl:
Aaaah the fear induces stress which increases trichome production..
I did wonder this. As every time the wife looked at the plants, they doubled in trichomes.
Not saying she's ugly, but :hmmmm: (joke) she's beautiful :love:

Now that's just creepy :rofl:

I did wonder this. As every time the wife looked at the plants, they doubled in trichomes.
Not saying she's ugly, but :hmmmm: (joke) she's beautiful :love:
I'm sure it has the same effect with an ultra positive catalyst as it would a detrimental one:love:

Jebus Krypes, you could take on the Russians with all those weapons :laugh:
I think I need to update my defences. I've heard Vladimir Putin likes honey, so I'm fecked..
What’s up Sqiiggle Sorry I missed out on the spider mite problem. If you don’t put diatomaceous earth around the perimeter floor the cutter ants give them fellows a ride to the leaf . I was going to do another grow at a friend’s but the ants are coming down from the ceiling so no go . I finished the critters off with the 217C and 209 . Once I stopped the ants no more mites !

D343A162-FB2B-4F6E-AE74-23FC3BB3FD6D.jpeg

D0621AAF-B58C-46D5-930C-563B7E043674.jpeg

What’s up Sqiiggle Sorry I missed out on the spider mite problem. If you don’t put diatomaceous earth around the perimeter floor the cutter ants give them fellows a ride to the leaf . I was going to do another grow at a friend’s but the ants are coming down from the ceiling so no go . I finished the critters off with the 217C and 209 . Once I stopped the ants no more mites !

D343A162-FB2B-4F6E-AE74-23FC3BB3FD6D.jpeg

D0621AAF-B58C-46D5-930C-563B7E043674.jpeg
Hi mate.
Nice to see you floating about again..

I didn't know that about Ants being used as mite Taxis. Hitchhiking Borg:laugh:
This is all useful information, so thank you. Is the 217C and 209 organic?

Sorry to hear you can't do a grow because of the beasties. Are Ants seasonal and do they die off in the winter? Or are they just everywhere all the time.

Thrips I had two growers at Fort Hood with them . We used 209 and the PC , we were in hydro though. Took them outside and sprayed them thoroughly with the 209 and when they dried sprayed again . Once that dried we sprayed the PC and put them back in the grow room. Minimized them but didn’t get rid of all of them . That has been the only time I saw thrips. He sprayed every three days and altered the 217C in place of the 209 .

@Sierra Natural Science can answer that for you , I actually like there rosemary .
No they had been sending drug sniffing dogs to the house . It’s illegal for them to send them . we keep less than two ounces at the house . You have to remember Texas is , never mind I better not say ! I wished it was the bugs I can fix that !
I finished getting all the watermelon seeds in the ground so I’ll be on here more .

D13A86DD-3C29-4D6C-84D3-2A26D8449EF6.jpeg

Oh!! I didn't realise it was that bad there. That sounds pretty heavy sending the dogs in.
I'm glad we are not that strict over here..

Hopefully SNS can point me in the right direction. Thank you for tagging them.
Good luck other watermelons mate. Mouths watering now talking about watermelons.:drool:

Bin I stitches reading this hope all is well mate we can't get sns here I looked when had bugs on garden ones last year if you find some that we can get here mate tag me 100%

Bin I stitches reading this hope all is well mate we can't get sns here I looked when had bugs on garden ones last year if you find some that we can get here mate tag me 100%
Glad you got a giggle. Nice to hear from you too mate.

Not long now and you will be back at it , just a few more months.

Thanks for the heads up on the SNS. I couldn't find any either. It's a shame, as there's nothing else that compares to their products..

Speak soon brother

Well that was a good laugh to read through - good looking plants too
Good stuff Paul, keep it up mate :hookah:
Cheers mate. Compliments from you are greatly excepted and appreciated..
There still time for me to kill them. So think of some sympathetic words just incase..
Taaa for popping in

Back
Top Bottom