MarsHydro Sponsors Giveaway Appreciation Grow Room 1 COCO

Damn a choof of that and you are going to be couch locked 🤣🤣 super spectacular buddy:thedoubletake: :adore::drool::drool:
😂😂 I hope so bro looking forward to the the final smoke test :rollit:Need to pick a couple of favourites from 9 plants so 9 joints 😂 I'm sure I'll forget where I was at so this can be fun 🤣
Woohoo :slide:congrats on the harvest brother.
Flowers look fantastic :yahoo:
Cheers bro definitely some of my frostiest and best smelling bud I've grown 👊
Frosty & beautiful.
Bet it packs a punch too.
Congrats on the take down.
Thanks RG 🤞 they all put me down like a uppercut from mike Tyson 🤣 I'll get the WiFi to drip feed me 😂
Congrats! Nice Harvest.
Thanks stinks 🙏 I love growing but I'm almost at my favourite part :bongrip:
Congratulations on the harvest bud! Looks yummy! Keep at it!

Cheers! :peacetwo:
Cheers brother 👊 scraped through the finish on this one but they made it 🤣 ✌️

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

🙏Mars Hydro Giveaway grow🙏
🙏Prize light FC-E6500🙏
🌱Three strains in coco🌱
🌻W5 12/12🌻
Update Alert :bong:
We are mid week five from flip and I'm just feeding away. My bottles are advising 4ml/L of A&B but were still on 1ml/L 😬 PK booster is in and feeding at 1.5ec 750ppm but should drop as all the root/veg supplements are out.. just buds from here!
A recent defoliation changed my irrigation time from 120 seconds to 90s I have alot less to feed now.
I completely forgot that at the start of this run I wanted to try avoid too much foxtailed style buds but these strains are known for it. Lung buster #3 my keeper was the one that escaped her restraint and already showing signs of it but my bad.. I had to keep the lights up for the lower canopy and was/am tempted to cut the top bud 😬

Besides all that everyone looks happy and praying super hard! My Miami madness #2 looks like she's on a roller coaster when the wind hits her 😂 she got her hands up!

Photo shoot 📸

Ready...
Weeeee 🎢 😂
PXL_20231213_234316786.jpg

PXL_20231213_234313186.jpg
PXL_20231213_234304320.jpg
PXL_20231213_234323415.jpg
PXL_20231213_234337298.jpg
PXL_20231213_234245707.jpg
PXL_20231213_234249435.jpg

All my clones are finally out of my DWC tent. I have thrown a few of the weaker pheno's away & I kept two of each strain (all pheno3) then saved a couple to gift to a relative.

My clones are on a windowsill with a sheet of wood for a door.. I will get some usb fans on the wood pulling air in at the bottom, out through the top then on more inside to move some air 😎 that's how tight I am for space! Just need a few cheese clones now.
My clone spot is lit with a 200w CFL bulb giving around 150ppfd which is a little high for what I wanted.

PXL_20231214_121649719.jpg

Their is 10 in there and I could squeeze another two but I'll only need a maximum of 9 in there at one time if I don't plan ahead.

Peace & love ✌️
I think you need more plants! Lol damn brother no trips to the dispensary anytime soon. Solfire looking tremendous.

I think you need more plants! Lol damn brother no trips to the dispensary anytime soon. Solfire looking tremendous.
Thanks brother 👊 there's always room for more plants 🤣 just trying to get fully comfortable with pure Coco then the tent is my oyster 🤣 ✌️

🙏Prize light FC-E6500🙏
🌱Three strains in coco🌱
🌻Curing🌻

Heeeeere's Greenvein 😁 🤣 just a quick update as I took a few recent photos but shame I can't share videos. So I hung for 10 days only as I had a couple of days free to get some trimming done. At this point I was getting some cracking of the stems so pretty good timing.

Just a sneak peak
PXL_20240228_150311627.jpg
PXL_20240229_143517701.jpg

By far my frostiest Nugs and I was even impressed withe the frost production on the more purple strains but pics to come soon!
All my buds will do a week or two in grove bags. They will sit untill the buds break in half nicely. That's what I love about these bags that final dry/cure done effortlessly to perfection 👌

PXL_20240229_112854050.MP.jpg

I'll let another week go then finish this up with a smoke report and final thoughts on the three strains.. so fruity at the moment but waiting on the gassy smell to wear off and full turp expressions to come through.

Cheers ✌️💚

🙏Prize light FC-E6500🙏
🌱Three strains in coco🌱
🌻Curing🌻

Heeeeere's Greenvein 😁 🤣 just a quick update as I took a few recent photos but shame I can't share videos. So I hung for 10 days only as I had a couple of days free to get some trimming done. At this point I was getting some cracking of the stems so pretty good timing.

Just a sneak peak

By far my frostiest Nugs and I was even impressed withe the frost production on the more purple strains but pics to come soon!
All my buds will do a week or two in grove bags. They will sit untill the buds break in half nicely. That's what I love about these bags that final dry/cure done effortlessly to perfection 👌

I'll let another week go then finish this up with a smoke report and final thoughts on the three strains.. so fruity at the moment but waiting on the gassy smell to wear off and full turp expressions to come through.

Cheers ✌️💚
Awesome job buddy they look delicious :yahoo::yahoo::drool::drool:

damn. look at those frosty purple nugs.
u gonna share with us? :dreamy:

:bravo:
Thanks RG 🙏 man I would share some flower with the 420 crew for sure!

🙏Prize light FC-E6500🙏
🌱Three strains in coco🌱
🌻Curing🌻

Just a sneak peak

Cheers ✌️💚
Straight 🔥 bro. Colors off the chart.

Looking like another NOTY.. damnit.. 😂 stop that 🥷

🥷🥷🤣 It's going to be tough to get two of those! I see what you got going bro. Cap j & Marshmallow OG look sweeet! Then you went and crossed them 🤣🤣 looks like I'm bringing nunchucks to a gun fight 🤣 love bro 👊

🙏Prize light FC-E6500🙏
🌱Three strains in coco🌱
🌻Curing🌻

Just a sneak peak

Cheers ✌️💚
wow! Dank AF and coated with sugar! Love the look of that first nug with the glove shot. Which Solfire was this one?

I was thinking the same, lol. May hold off on my NOTM submission until April (not that it matters, miracles happen every month on this site)

wow! Dank AF and coated with sugar! Love the look of that first nug with the glove shot. Which Solfire was this one?
Pretty sure that was my Lung Buster #1 I'll be doing a photo shoot in a couple of days with strain names 😁 not even been 10 days since trim but feels like forever 😂

🙏Prize light FC-E6500🙏
🌱Three strains in coco🌱
🌻Curing🌻

Blah blah blah I'm impatient and it's annoying 🤣 so far we've had 10 days drying 10 days curing. FIrst week in bags all three strains smelt like pure gas ⛽ but that's starting to fade out now. I'm thinking another week at least! It's painful LOL.
Possibly a couple of days ago I cleaned the tent out and found a dry ass bud on the floor which looked like a lower tiny dense nug 😎 I smoked that immediately 🤣 it was a heavy high already but tasted like crap so here I am like a broke kid in a sweet shop window 🤤 lol

Some bad news as always 😎 that's how I roll. Cleaning my tent some wood fell on my youngest clones and knocked two of my bigger clones over 🤦‍♂️so I'm literally just left with my exodus cheese, #3 mind Melter #3 miami madness.. the super frosty #1s are dead 😢 so I just hope the two #3s are the best 🤣 I am a lucky guy after all 😁🙏

Anyways heres my T, she had a swift clean then I got my tank and tray in. I went with a smaller tray (1mx1m) so I could get access to the tank/Res. Just need to fit my drainage pipes then I can give it a test with my clones.

PXL_20240312_195403811.jpg
PXL_20240310_174951542.jpg

Before I secure the tray to the tank I'll lay a sheet of foil insulation across the tank wall to wall to hopefully keep the light and heat out 🤞

Ok clones. Just threw them in these pots so yep they need feeding. They have been surviving under a CFL bulb with low temps and high RH but I could just throw the net in and scrog them now for another quick harvest 🤣

PXL_20240312_195942959.jpg

Ok enough chit chat GV's smoke report soon come!

✌️💚

🙏Prize light FC-E6500🙏
🌱Three strains in coco🌱
🌻Curing🌻

Blah blah blah I'm impatient and it's annoying 🤣 so far we've had 10 days drying 10 days curing. FIrst week in bags all three strains smelt like pure gas ⛽ but that's starting to fade out now. I'm thinking another week at least! It's painful LOL.
Possibly a couple of days ago I cleaned the tent out and found a dry ass bud on the floor which looked like a lower tiny dense nug 😎 I smoked that immediately 🤣 it was a heavy high already but tasted like crap so here I am like a broke kid in a sweet shop window 🤤 lol

Some bad news as always 😎 that's how I roll. Cleaning my tent some wood fell on my youngest clones and knocked two of my bigger clones over 🤦‍♂️so I'm literally just left with my exodus cheese, #3 mind Melter #3 miami madness.. the super frosty #1s are dead 😢 so I just hope the two #3s are the best 🤣 I am a lucky guy after all 😁🙏

Anyways heres my T, she had a swift clean then I got my tank and tray in. I went with a smaller tray (1mx1m) so I could get access to the tank/Res. Just need to fit my drainage pipes then I can give it a test with my clones.

PXL_20240312_195403811.jpg
PXL_20240310_174951542.jpg

Before I secure the tray to the tank I'll lay a sheet of foil insulation across the tank wall to wall to hopefully keep the light and heat out 🤞

Ok clones. Just threw them in these pots so yep they need feeding. They have been sirviving under a CFL bulb with low temps and high RH but I could just throw the net in and scrog them now for another quick harvest 🤣

PXL_20240312_195942959.jpg

Ok enough chit chat GV's smoke report soon come!

✌️💚
Sorry to hear about the clones man . Hopefully not too much longer on the smoke bro👍

Sorry to hear about the clones man . Hopefully not too much longer on the smoke bro👍
Shit happens bro I still have them all in flower so could reveg if something blows me away just need to get that smoke in 🤣 :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom