MarsHydro Sponsors Giveaway Appreciation Grow Room 2 RDWC

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

🙏Mars Hydro Giveaway grow🙏
🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese Soulfire clones🌱
🌺Day 39 flower🌺

Quick update.. due to the slight necrosis and leaf twist I finally changed me feed schedule.
Fertigation times:
  1. 08:00 lights on.
  2. 11:30
  3. 15:00
  4. 18:30
  5. 00:00
My feeds are still set to 90s but if I can make it to them in time for feed 4 then I will time my run off and adjust as I'd expect it to be more then needed. Feed 1 & 4 will be the only ones I can monitor the rest are on there own.

I'm in the tent with more and more string trying to seperate them as one was to lazy to net them.

PXL_20240320_075323879.jpg

Now don't forget I have a auto in a DWC bucket! I know you forgot as I did 🤣 all I have done is a water change every two weeks and left her to it. By this weekend she will be in the 4x4 with hopefully some seedlings. The soulfire plants are leaning on them like drunk fools plus I need to get my dehumidifier in the 3x3 to get them in finishing mode 🤣.

PXL_20240320_075213214.jpg
PXL_20240320_075223243.jpg

I'll have to take a look back and see how old these are but there definitely surviving my neglect.

Now it's time for me to make like a tree and leaf ✌️

Happy Sunday all! Before I update I'd like to make a big shout out to @SeedsMan for my NOTY prize I am very grateful 🙏 I received my beans last week and can't wait to pop them. I was tempted to join the comparison with them but we'll see 😎

Super generous Thank you 😁

PXL_20240309_135509398.jpg
gel41_10_1.jpg
banjeal_12_1_.jpg
abba_g.jpg

And another big shout out to @XMax Vaporizer for my second NOTY prize 🙏 the new XMAX RIGGO DUAL 😁 not something I have used before so will be back with a first time user review 😎 pretty excited to try this one. Thank you so much 🙏🙏

Here she is, of course Greenvein went with the green 💚👌

PXL_20240309_135546831.jpg
PXL_20240309_135558272.jpg
PXL_20240309_135730992.jpg

PXL_20240310_081843055.jpg

I'm definitely a very lucky member being spoilt by the awesome 420 sponsors 🙏 Thank you 😁
Nice swag GV. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese Soulfire clones🌱
🌺Day 48 flower🌺

Short and sweet update as all I have been doing is filling the resovoir every other day. A few main branches was practically laying down so added more string today and took a few pics.

PXL_20240329_081322954.jpg
PXL_20240329_081151656.jpg
PXL_20240329_080449450.jpg
PXL_20240329_080501213.jpg
PXL_20240329_081403203.jpg
PXL_20240329_081516473.jpg
PXL_20240329_081344203.jpg
PXL_20240329_081356935.jpg

I also had to go another whole day without calmag as I ran out. I have ordered a larger bottle this time of the 1.0.0 C-Mag and picked up a 500ml to get me to delivery.

Just over two weeks until I'm away soo hopefully get these chopped and hung just before I leave. I think it's looking right on schedule.

I hope everyone enjoys their long Easter weekend! Have a blessed good Friday 🙏✌️

Looking great brother :high-five: snowing up in there homie.. well done my friend
Thanks homie, I've been riding 50rh this round. Was to lazy to get the Dwc bucket out so I could fit the dehumidifier in 🤣 :smokin:
Spring has not melted that frost. Amazeballs!
Thanks bro, it better not! I'll be out there firing shots at the sky like a psycho 🤣 try f**k with my bud 🤣
Damn cuz ...... Where's the frost warning with the nuggets?? Nice and glittery and sticky icky!!! 😎✌️
Hey Scottay, thanks for stopping by bro 👊 definitely loving the frost on this soulfire 👌 it will be getting a third run before retiring 💯 great smoke too :lot-o-toke:

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese Soulfire clones🌱
🌺Day 57 flower🌺

Good morning grow fam! Time is flying by & I'm a week away from the cut 😬. I will have to get my scope out but my lung buster still doesn't look as ready as I would like but the rest look very close. I'm away in just over a week and my resovoir old only last me 4 days feeding. My only other choice would be to feed until I leave then feed plain water on a daily schedule whilst I'm away to flush for 10 days. They would look pretty rough on return between would be chopped straight away.

The DWC has been removed from the tent and is now in my 4x4 with my mother plants. With my new space I installed a dehumidifier to bring my RH right down. I have been cruising at around 50% but usually under 40% by mud flower.

A few pictures of the ladies, I have probably tied more up again as I found alot at the back laying down not getting much light. Definitely pulling my net back out next round and taking more control.

PXL_20240406_080521534.jpg
PXL_20240406_080530783.jpg

So these two pictures you can see the necrosis is slightly worse again. I ordered some calmag from across the sea as it was better then anything over here and was the same price as my faverote calmag but better. I tried a 500ml calmag by biobizz and it was ok but had crap buffering capabilities so my resovoir started to swing then I had to stretch the last bit but praise the lord my calmag arrived 🙏

PXL_20240402_173013440~2.jpg

This is great stuff being very low in N but still solid in the resovoir. I will probably buy another 5L bottle so I don't run out and can give my plants the 2ml/L they needed next round. I was spending 💰15/L but this stuff cost me 💰12/L & half of that was shipping! It's crazy how good you guys have it... Plant food and hydro equipment is so much better and cheaper.

PXL_20240406_080838409.jpg
PXL_20240406_080820230.jpg

My faverote Miami Madness cola. She and Mind Melter will be getting a third run next round along side my exodus cheese cut that didn't survive my DWC attempt.
These soulfire seeds was definitely the most expensive seeds I have bought but the quality definitely shows! And cloning for multiple runs certainly makes it worth every penny 👌

PXL_20240406_080618342.jpg
PXL_20240406_080638635.jpg

Still looking like they need more time so definitely will consider a flush while I'm away.

Oh & suprise
Thank you @420 & Team!

I was so excited I used some bits and forgot my photos 🤣 but I got my mug :yahoo: :yahoo:
:slide:

PXL_20240405_200245036.jpg

The mug really is big! I didn't expect it to be 🤣 the weed tubes have entered a rotation with my sister and my mum. I roll them joints of my new stuff to try and they return the used ones 🤣 but for me the weed tubes are great for travel. And the smaller flower pots are great for my pipe 👌🙏

Ps I will make better use of my mug then @NickHardy 🤣

Peace and love! ✌️

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese Soulfire clones🌱
🌺Day 57 flower🌺

Good morning grow fam! Time is flying by & I'm a week away from the cut 😬. I will have to get my scope out but my lung buster still doesn't look as ready as I would like but the rest look very close. I'm away in just over a week and my resovoir old only last me 4 days feeding. My only other choice would be to feed until I leave then feed plain water on a daily schedule whilst I'm away to flush for 10 days. They would look pretty rough on return between would be chopped straight away.

The DWC has been removed from the tent and is now in my 4x4 with my mother plants. With my new space I installed a dehumidifier to bring my RH right down. I have been cruising at around 50% but usually under 40% by mud flower.

A few pictures of the ladies, I have probably tied more up again as I found alot at the back laying down not getting much light. Definitely pulling my net back out next round and taking more control.

PXL_20240406_080521534.jpg
PXL_20240406_080530783.jpg

So these two pictures you can see the necrosis is slightly worse again. I ordered some calmag from across the sea as it was better then anything over here and was the same price as my faverote calmag but better. I tried a 500ml calmag by biobizz and it was ok but had crap buffering capabilities so my resovoir started to swing then I had to stretch the last bit but praise the lord my calmag arrived 🙏

PXL_20240402_173013440~2.jpg

This is great stuff being very low in N but still solid in the resovoir. I will probably buy another 5L bottle so I don't run out and can give my plants the 2ml/L they needed next round. I was spending 💰15/L but this stuff cost me 💰12/L & half of that was shipping! It's crazy how good you guys have it... Plant food and hydro equipment is so much better and cheaper.

PXL_20240406_080838409.jpg
PXL_20240406_080820230.jpg

My faverote Miami Madness cola. She and Mind Melter will be getting a third run next round along side my exodus cheese cut that didn't survive my DWC attempt.
These soulfire seeds was definitely the most expensive seeds I have bought but the quality definitely shows! And cloning for multiple runs certainly makes it worth every penny 👌

PXL_20240406_080618342.jpg
PXL_20240406_080638635.jpg

Still looking like they need more time so definitely will consider a flush while I'm away.

Oh & suprise
Thank you @420 & Team!

I was so excited I used some bits and forgot my photos 🤣 but I got my mug :yahoo: :yahoo:
:slide:

PXL_20240405_200245036.jpg

The mug really is big! I didn't expect it to be 🤣 the weed tubes have entered a rotation with my sister and my mum. I roll them joints of my new stuff to try and they return the used ones 🤣 but for me the weed tubes are great for travel. And the smaller flower pots are great for my pipe 👌🙏

Ps I will make better use of my mug then @NickHardy 🤣

Peace and love! ✌️
The grow looks great but about the ☕️. I have heard that you British chaps are big tea drinkers but that’s a Coffee ☕️ mug. Just kidding hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine. CL🍀

The grow looks great but about the ☕️. I have heard that you British chaps are big tea drinkers but that’s a Coffee ☕️ mug. Just kidding hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine. CL🍀
I drink both but yes it would be rude not to offer a cup of tea when one visits 🤣 and I can't drink that hardcore stuff from Costa and a few other places, there coffee makes my very hyper then I get the shakes 😬 tastes good though.

What's a day without a coffee and a J :ganjamon:

Update 2.0

Just some extra info from today, I checked my run off for the first time in a while and my PH is back in range. It dropped as low as 4.0 so I stopped checking it. My E.C has been cosistent, my run off has always been above input by 0.2 E.C

A few more photos from today.

PXL_20240407_113629195.jpg
PXL_20240407_113643997.jpg
PXL_20240407_113830966.MP.jpg
PXL_20240407_113842901.jpg

Looking back and putting my Calcium deficiency to the side this grow journal does confirm that you can grown in pure coco without checking your run off pH.. but i definitely feel that this is incorrect and comes at a cost of yield.
MY last two grows both showed signs of slower uptake of water/food and PH stress & Im set on this being due to the run off pH. Also the main reason I fed 5x per day this round was due to the PH drop not because my plants needed it.

MY next grow journal I plan on beating this pH drop in early flower by inoculating. the only reason I'm choosing a slightly organic approach is because I don't have the time and need help. Hopefully this fixes the problem but if not I will have to buffer myself and chase the pH.
This grow j will mostly be about my understanding of Coco and I plan on keeping it short and sweet flowering these ladies.

PXL_20240407_114908371.jpg
PXL_20240407_114912757.jpg

I have kept these under low light and under watered to try slow them down but now reviving them to take clones and flip.
1x Miami Madness
1x Mind Melter
2x Exodus cheese

I think that's all 🤔 until then happy Sunday ✌️💚

I drink both but yes it would be rude not to offer a cup of tea when one visits 🤣 and I can't drink that hardcore stuff from Costa and a few other places, there coffee makes my very hyper then I get the shakes 😬 tastes good though.

What's a day without a coffee and a J :ganjamon:
I gotta have my 100% Colombian coffee with my morning bowls of Chocolate Thai. Then I’m ready to take on whatever life throws @ me. Then maybe a little later just a quick refresher bowl to refresh my buzz. I don’t think I ever tried any Costa Rican but sounds good 👌. Happy growing GV. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I gotta have my 100% Colombian coffee with my morning bowls of Chocolate Thai. Then I’m ready to take on whatever life throws @ me. Then maybe a little later just a quick refresher bowl to refresh my buzz. I don’t think I ever tried any Costa Rican but sounds good 👌. Happy growing GV. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
And I'm having a period of being completely off Coffee! I've eased myself off of it and was down to one cup a day when I cut it a couple of days ago. The first few days are a little rough but it gets easier.

Adding sulfur back really helps when I have my off periods to reset. I use very low dose MSM powder in the morning that gives me a nice sulfur boost and energy. It makes it less miserable lol!

Coffee has over 100 different sulfuric compounds in it and I believe half of the positive and why modern people seek out coffee is half way for the added minerals that's hard to get in any sufficient amounts anywhere else.

And I'm having a period of being completely off Coffee! I've eased myself off of it and was down to one cup a day when I cut it a couple of days ago. The first few days are a little rough but it gets easier.

Adding sulfur back really helps when I have my off periods to reset. I use very low dose MSM powder in the morning that gives me a nice sulfur boost and energy. It makes it less miserable lol!

Coffee has over 100 different sulfuric compounds in it and I believe half of the positive and why modern people seek out coffee is half way for the added minerals that's hard to get in any sufficient amounts anywhere else.
I guess I just got used to it when I was driving OTR. But now it’s really more of enjoying the taste of it. Colombian is a medium roast, I don’t like the dark roasted ones. They all taste burnt. Starbucks is a waste of money imo but Dunkin has some great coffee and espresso. I just can’t afford it but I really enjoy their Lattes. GV I apologize for rambling on yer thread but feel free to ramble on mine anytime. lol 😂. CL🍀. :sorry:

Crappy looking leaves be damned, that's some astounding frost you've got there! And if you feel like they've got about two weeks left you could throw a drought in there and then plain water to finish them off.

Oh yeah, and my wife (Mill Hill raised) won't drink tea out of those large mugs because it messes with the tea/milk/sweetex ratio!
Yep, forgive me shed for I have sinned 🙏🤣 when I realised I needed 2ml/L C-mag im still feeding at 1.5ml/L 🤣 tight arse but thought I'd be chopping in a week LOL.

Cheers bro they are definitely iced like doughnuts 🤤 👊

I'm currently unesseseraly feeding 5x per day but the multi feed has served it's purpose. I plan on reducing my feeds to 2x per day which should get me a good 3 to 4days while I'm away. Then I will install a main water line to a float just above my pumps so once my Res is empty they will get plain water until I'm back. They will look really crap then but can cut the water, drout and 🪓

Oooh mill hill, I used to work not far from there and still do some times. The name makes me think of street food and parties👌if you haven't been you should 👍 don't tell your misses but I'm sugarless 🤣 the look I get! It would be a nice compliment to be told you make great brew/cuppa 😁

Back
Top Bottom