MarsHydro Sponsors Giveaway Appreciation Grow Room 1 COCO

Finger's crossed bro, I've seen loads grown and herd nothing but good things! Apparently solid terp profiles, especially the mind melter. One other was rated more but sold out.
Can't remember the name.

When's your compound seed being popped?

Soulfire does things right, have my upmost respect.

I'm getting them tomorrow when I get back in town bro.
Called total eclipse from compound. Dude got solid genetics for sure. Thinking dropping a couple and clone to see what's up bro . grab another 9pk from brothers Grimm for 25 bucks on Grimm Truffles. Decision bro .lol

Soulfire does things right, have my upmost respect.

I'm getting them tomorrow when I get back in town bro.
Called total eclipse from compound. Dude got solid genetics for sure. Thinking dropping a couple and clone to see what's up bro . grab another 9pk from brothers Grimm for 25 bucks on Grimm Truffles. Decision bro .lol
Nice bro looking forward to that! 👌 you can't keep your hands off that Grimm T 😂 I need to try that but the list is so long! 😂😂

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

🙏Mars Hydro Giveaway grow🙏
🙏Prize light FC-E6500🙏
🌱Three strains in coco🌱
🌱Germination🌱

Good evening 420, plants was looking droopy today and there little cups was bone dry 😮 I'll have to start watering ever other day now then up pot on the weekend.
I have a couple of adjustments to do to my drain tray to help drainage this run but hopefully be on auto feed as soon as roots settle.

Today I added some Rhizotonic but the rest of the mix as normal.

PXL_20231004_213918140.jpg

My thirsty seedling's.

PXL_20231004_214733847.jpg

✌️💚

🙏Prize light FC-E6500🙏
🌱Three strains in coco🌱
🌱 seedlings 🌱

Happy weekend 420 😎 I hope your making the most of it. I have alot of home DIY today but also need to get my waste tray and pots ready for transplant.
Yesterday I gave them all some water as I still had some left over from Wednesday but as the cotyledons are turning yellow I will probably feed again today with light nutes to get them rocking. They've got pretty far with almost nothing. I keep having to add Coco for support but they will hopefully be buried today or tomorrow.

PXL_20231007_111623556.jpg

Thanks for stopping by ✌️💚

Looking great as usual brother! Are you going all 9 plants in the 4x4? Or throw some in the 3x3 too? I know you are about to get your clones.
:passitleft:
All 9 bro but just top then flip them sooner. Want to try pick my faverote strain/pheno then keep that and a cheese as a mother.. will see how my RDWC goes if it's good and decent yeild I may RDWC the 4x4 with 4 sites then use 3x3 for mother's or crosses but we will see 🤞

:nomo: Looking good mate. Hope you're well bro.
Hey brother I'm all good, hope your well too 🙏
Thanks we just getting started over here first feed tomorrow :morenutes:
Much love bro

🙏Prize light FC-E6500🙏
🌱Three strains in coco🌱
🌱Germination🌱

Hello all at 420, the time has come! I'd like to welcome you all to my @Mars Hydro grow journals.

Back in may Mars Hydro held a giveaway welcoming all members giving us all the chance to win a FC4800 LED grow light. By now I'm sure you guessed it lol I was the lucky random winner and I still can't believe it as I'm never that lucky! so finally my appreciation grow starts today 😎
Unfortunately mars hydro's equipment doesn't sit on the shelf for long & the FC4800 was out of stock but we came to an agreement on a replacement light bagging myself a FC-E6500 👌👌

Now before we get started.. @Mars Hydro team, thank you for my new light & all you do here at 420 as I know I'm definitely not the only member who you've blessed with such a gift. I will be forever greatfull & I have decided I will be doing two grow journals at the same time in honour of your generosity. I recently purchased a FC-E3000 to power my 3x3 (Room 2) & attempt my first RDWC so 🤞 for success and I hope you enjoy the journals 💚

Room 1
Mars Hydro FC-E6500
4x4 tent
3 x soulfire strains (3 seeds each)
Lung buster, Mind melter & Miami madness
Coco grow

Lets start with the star of the show my FC-E6500 full spectrum LED. compared to other lights I have used these lights show great quality in there brushed chrome finish. I was hesitant to try them as my last bar style was a ball ache to assemble evenly as it really played with my OCD. Mars bars Had no screws they just clipped in place and they Also had markings where to place them evenly so as weird as it sounds this gave me inner peace 🤣 light weight, removable driver & WiFi with smart app 👌👌.. Depending on my temps during winter I may keep the driver attached but we're starting with it off.
PXL_20230608_204839718.jpg

PXL_20230608_213209096.jpg
PXL_20230608_213257450.jpg
PXL_20230608_210336653.jpg
PXL_20230608_212326200.jpg
PXL_20230917_202840120.jpg
PXL_20230917_203052036.jpg
PXL_20230608_205307701.jpg

So yesterday on 21st of September, 9 seeds was dropped into cup's of water and they will sit here for around 24hours then be placed between two pieces of tissue. Fingers crossed we get 100% germination. If not I have a few extra clones coming that can fill in. Once my seeds are in tissue I will fill my cups with Coco ready for planting.

PXL_20230921_182629580.jpg

The room is warm and lights are out so let's see if we get any action tomorrow 🤞

Thanks for your time and support, feel free to follow along ✌️💚

Link to winning competition:
This is an amazing led... very nice!!

This is an amazing led... very nice!!
Thanks brother it's definitely a beast of a light just wish I had more space or some C02 to make the most of it. Hope you good ✌️

🙏Prize light FC-E6500🙏
🌱Three strains in coco🌱
🌱 seedlings 🌱

Evening 420! I still haven't transplanted 😬😬 home DIY has taken all my time. Tomorrow evening 🤞🤞
I managed to get my drain tray in place just. On my last run I notice my run off had to pool to get over the 1ish mm lip before draining so instead of screwing the drain hole in I used some epoxy resin and glued it to the tray underneath.. this takes 24 hours to set so although in place I will connect the waste hose to it tomorrow.

PXL_20231008_143334421.jpg

Whilst Im finishing off the tent my seedlings are chilling in my DWC tent. I gave my room another quick clean then set my beams again for the drain tray.. I raised the back and one side higher to get a nice run to my drain hole before dropping my train in..
PXL_20231008_153043347.jpg
PXL_20231008_154233474.jpg
PXL_20231008_154650302.jpg
PXL_20231008_212933396.jpg

For some reason I thought I cleaned my pots already but lazy me looks like i just dumped them so I sprayed them with bleach. My tray was also sprayed outside then jet washed so my silver taping took a beating lol 😂 tomorrow I'll connect my waste, clean more pots and rinse them all. Once everything is clean I will fill with Coco, transplant the seedlings then water until run off.

Finally my seedlings chilling in my DWC tent waiting for their new home.

PXL_20231008_195534182.jpg

Back to work tomorrow meh 😕 probably check back in on Tuesday.
Peace and love ✌️

Looking great homie 💯💪! I have no idea what's going on with DWC.. 🤣🤣🤣.
Happy Monday brother
Cheers bro!
I know admin probably going to label it abandoned soon 🤣🤣 guys saying Wednesday now for clones but if he don't show I'll drop some seeds and get on with it.

🙏Prize light FC-E6500🙏
🌱Three strains in coco🌱
🌱 seedlings 🌱

Good evening 420! Quick update on another Greenvein horror story 🤣 yesterday I attempted to up pot my ladies so I stuck all my pots in my tent and rinsed them one last time. Whilst I'm rinsing away I notice I only herd my waste pump go off once and I'm blasting these pots with my garden hose lol, maybe my drains blocked 🤔 nope my drains has gone! 🤣🤣 that epoxy didn't stick and I basically made a pool under my tray 🤦‍♂️😂.. all cleaned up just delayed my plants home move.

My plants haven't been looking the happiest In their tiny cups so hopefully they cheer up in their new homes.

PXL_20231010_185017133.jpg

So after my flood I cleaned up and made attempt no2 at fixing my drain underneath my tray instead of screwing it.

PXL_20231010_190753511.jpg

Solid! Looks rough but I used my soldering iron and melted them together and it's definitely more secure.. I'm not saying much else just hope it lasts 🤞😂
After re assembling my tent ingot my pots back in and filled them but was short on one pot 😬

PXL_20231010_200243432.jpg

I chose one of my healthy seedlings and left it in the cup untill tomorrow or Thursday when I buffer the rest of my Coco.
I think planted my seedling and watered untill run off but will leave them now to find their way hopefully they cheer up and take off 🙏

Oh lastly I thought I'd use the water in my DWC to feed as It needs draining anyways but after feeding I remembered I put bleach in that water a few days ago so I hope this doesn't affect them 😬 alot of praying this week 😂

PXL_20231010_210950180.jpg

No pics but I dropped my lights closer and put them on a dimmer setting.
Lastly just need to get my drippers back out but probably got a couple of weeks until I need them just waiting to see how the plants react. No more DIY just growing from here 🤣

✌️💚

🙏Prize light FC-E6500🙏
🌱Three strains in coco🌱
🌱 seedlings 🌱

morning growmies 🤙
So on my last update I had up potted.. on this update I have down potted. So some may say I have lost the plot 🤣

In my previous grows come flower my fertigations wasn't as frequent as I wanted them to be and for the size of my plants my roots was no where near filling the pots. Not just that but @NickHardy told me too 🤣 I have gone from three gallon to one gallon and when I unfolded the fabric pots I was shocked by the size difference but thought f**k it 😎

For comparison

PXL_20231016_205400990.jpg

Really feeling the green on green 🤣 all pots were watered untill run off I will get in with a hoover today and clean up my mess and I can definitely run 16 in there like this for my seed making project following this grow 😁

PXL_20231016_205343744.jpg

I'm near guaranteed transplant shock after the mess I made so I'll leave it a few days and once they seem happy will up my juice a bit, that's where my begging really veggin. The little solos are just their names so will buy some labels to make it easier.
I'm now watering with 10L instead of 20L to feed the same roots so cutting that nutrient wastage big time.

Much love and appreciation to all the 420 crew ✌️💚

🙏Prize light FC-E6500🙏
🌱Three strains in coco🌱
🌱 seedlings 🌱

morning growmies 🤙
So on my last update I had up potted.. on this update I have down potted. So some may say I have lost the plot 🤣

In my previous grows come flower my fertigations wasn't as frequent as I wanted them to be and for the size of my plants my roots was no where near filling the pots. Not just that but @NickHardy told me too 🤣 I have gone from three gallon to one gallon and when I unfolded the fabric pots I was shocked by the size difference but thought f**k it 😎

For comparison

Really feeling the green on green 🤣 all pots were watered untill run off I will get in with a hoover today and clean up my mess and I can definitely run 16 in there like this for my seed making project following this grow 😁

I'm near guaranteed transplant shock after the mess I made so I'll leave it a few days and once they seem happy will up my juice a bit, that's where my begging really veggin. The little solos are just their names so will buy some labels to make it easier.
I'm now watering with 10L instead of 20L to feed the same roots so cutting that nutrient wastage big time.

Not sure I’m following the logic behind down potting but Myco on the rootball will help with the shock. And supercharge the growth. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Not sure I’m following the logic behind down potting but Myco on the rootball will help with the shock. And supercharge the growth. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
It's Coco and perlite.. one plant in a 3 gallon would probably fill the tent.. also ending each grow my root ball usually ends up the size of these new smaller pots..

9 3gallon pots in a 4x4 I feel I'm just wasting a load of nutrients and slowing growth as it takes longer to dry back too the secret is oxygen 🤫🤣

It's Coco and perlite.. one plant in a 3 gallon would probably fill the tent.. also ending each grow my root ball usually ends up the size of these new smaller pots..

9 3gallon pots in a 4x4 I feel I'm just wasting a load of nutrients and slowing growth as it takes longer to dry back too the secret is oxygen 🤫🤣
I use 5gl. grow bags and after I chop the roots completely envelope the bags. I prolly could use bigger but the 5s are enuff. CL🍀.

Org
I use 5gl. grow bags and after I chop the roots completely envelope the bags. I prolly could use bigger but the 5s are enuff. CL🍀.
Is that organic? Probably only time I would run multiple 5gals in doors. Also filling even 4 X 5 gallon pots of roots in a 4x4 tent would be impossible? For that size root ball the plants would veg quite long and be bursting out the roof! 🤣

🙏Prize light FC-E6500🙏
🌱Three strains in coco🌱
🌱 seedlings 🌱

morning growmies 🤙

For comparison

:goodluck::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom