MarsHydro Sponsors Giveaway Appreciation Grow Room 2 RDWC

It's got a nice dusty pink to it, so I hope it smokes as good as it looks!
Cheers bro mee too 🤞 she smelt so good trimming I had to smoke something else which definitely slowed me down 😂 Lung buster the pink bud then other other strains were dark purple Hughes.

The do-si-do auto was the best smelling.. all this new stuff is pretty much gas berry like all my soulfire was but the do-si-do was so unique solid orange citrus! The orange stood out so loud I'm very regretful for neglecting that plant.. definitely going to get a auto from the same seed bank and grow it out in Coco as the it's smell was devine!

Looking solid bro 💪 should have entered that big ass nug into the contest this year and get another trophy 🏆 Cheers bro have a great weekend
Thanks bro 👊 that Nugs in bits I believe 😂 I've had no time for Greenvein flexing on 420/the comps lol. That DWC/Coco switch/holiday really threw me off so I'll probably be pretty quiet for a while. Looking forward to flower this cheese cut finally and run some more tests on cleaning up the rhizosphere.

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

🙏Mars Hydro Giveaway grow🙏
🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese Soulfire clones🌱
Dry & Cure

Heee hee 😎 trim jail complete ✅ and flower bagged 🛍️ some more waiting the we blaze up! :bongrip:

Never again with the lower bud 😂 the flipping leaf and soft bud 🤦‍♂️ Ill be making alot of butter very soon chef GV! :popcorn:

PXL_20240515_142459062.jpg

PXL_20240514_132545708.jpg

PXL_20240515_142512963.jpg
Looks amazing! Very colorful too

Looks amazing! Very colorful too
Cheers 420forwards 😂👊 when I open the bag you see a array of green and purple tones covered in white 🤤 I can't smell a thing though as my allergies got my nose messed up 😂 luckily wives are the best security if she talks loads then has smell in there somewhere that's the alarm going off 😂😂🤭

Great looking harvest man!!! Looks good and sticky!! Smoke report later?? Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️

Great looking harvest man!!! Looks good and sticky!! Smoke report later?? Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️
Thanks bro :thanks: I'm already smoking their mothers but will stick to one strain from Monday for a week then report back :ganjamon: there strains three weeks 😎
Happy weekend bro :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom