MarsHydro Sponsors Giveaway Appreciation Grow Room 2 RDWC

Looking great brother :rollit:happy Sunday
Cheers bro 👊 I'll have to get a update in on both journals.. any idea how to pause plants for a minute 🤣

Happy Sunday 😎

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

🙏Mars Hydro Giveaway grow🙏
🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese Soulfire clones🌱
🚧 Flipped🚧

Wee update tonight as it's getting crazy over here! I'm still hand watering outside the tent late as I still haven't found time to finish my drainage let alone my irrigation. I'm away on the weekend and supposed to be chopping Room 1 down too.

We finally flipped on Wednesday so a week ago but I'm going to count flower from flower this time. Fingers crossed I can finish my feed and drain asap to save my back 😩
Very important I get my net in asap and stop them tops taking off! get them bridged over the centre.. also lower my light as she's on max but probably too far away from the plants especially as their on the outside of the tent.

A couple of quick pics from today.

PXL_20240206_181634606.jpg
PXL_20240206_181626368.jpg

✌️💚

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese Soulfire clones🌱
🚧 Flipped🚧

Wee update tonight as it's getting crazy over here! I'm still hand watering outside the tent late as I still haven't found time to finish my drainage let alone my irrigation. I'm away on the weekend and supposed to be chopping Room 1 down too.

We finally flipped on Wednesday so a week ago but I'm going to count flower from flower this time. Fingers crossed I can finish my feed and drain asap to save my back 😩
Very important I get my net in asap and stop them tops taking off! get them bridged over the centre.. also lower my light as she's on max but probably too far away from the plants especially as their on the outside of the tent.

✌️💚
There going good mate 👍:party:

Some additionals too... Looking at that light I think I should have turned it around whilst the plants was smaller.. would have made more sense 😂🤦‍♂️

Also my clones I'm keeping until I decide if I'll be keeping them longer..

My two lung buster clones I took one week Im flower.

PXL_20240206_184917659.jpg

Miami madness #3 & mind Melter #3

PXL_20240206_184829034.jpg
PXL_20240206_184854094.jpg

Two exodus cheese clones.

PXL_20240206_184733064.jpg
PXL_20240206_184755034.jpg

These are waiting for the 4x4 to be empty

Peace ✌️

Some additionals too... Looking at that light I think I should have turned it around whilst the plants was smaller.. would have made more sense 😂🤦‍♂️

Also my clones I'm keeping until I decide if I'll be keeping them longer..

My two lung buster clones I took one week Im flower.

PXL_20240206_184917659.jpg

Miami madness #3 & mind Melter #3

PXL_20240206_184829034.jpg
PXL_20240206_184854094.jpg

Two exodus cheese clones.

PXL_20240206_184733064.jpg
PXL_20240206_184755034.jpg

These are waiting for the 4x4 to be empty

Peace ✌️
They look good bro nice and healthy :goodjob:

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese Soulfire clones🌱
🚧 Flipped🚧

✌️💚
Doing a little bit of the same thing as you do! Gathering parts and setting up new irrigation. I'm probably also going for the Netafim Netbow's.

Ordered 10x diapraghm pumps that I'm looking forward to receive and setup.

Cheers bud!

Doing a little bit of the same thing as you do! Gathering parts and setting up new irrigation. I'm probably also going for the Netafim Netbow's.

Ordered 10x diapraghm pumps that I'm looking forward to receive and setup.

Cheers bud!
Hope your well brother! I wouldn't be without my Irrigation its so much easier. And the netbows definitely work great 👍

How comes so many pumps? You got plans for multiple plants/strains in the future?

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese Soulfire clones🌱
🚧 Day 2 flower🚧

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend 😎
Just a quick update as yesterday I see a bunch of stigmas starting to come through so Saturday will be classed day 1 of flower.

PXL_20240211_175708184.jpg

Today I opened my tent to one of my ladies looking like this 😬

PXL_20240211_175727931.jpg

Now theirs praying then theirs trying to break out! 😂 This top is sitting at 1500ppfd 😮 yep the stretched some! So hopefully the praying calms down after raising the light and hopefully train them tomorrow. all the other tops with lower ppfd aren't praying as much.
Feed is at 1.9EC/950ppm
Environment is 26c 56RH
Will max nutes and drop Rh by mid flower.
Training I plan on be doing everything in across the middle to fill the gap. Lst/supercrop

PXL_20240211_175913766.jpg

✌️💚

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese Soulfire clones🌱
🚧 Day 2 flower🚧

Just a quick update as yesterday I see a bunch of stigmas starting to come through so Saturday will be classed day 1 of flower.

Now theirs praying then theirs trying to break out! 😂 This top is sitting at 1500ppfd 😮 yep the stretched some! So hopefully the praying calms down after raising the light and hopefully train them tomorrow. all the other tops with lower ppfd aren't praying as much.
Feed is at 1.9EC/950ppm
Environment is 26c 56RH
Training I plan on be doing everything in across the middle to fill the gap. Lst/supercrop

✌️💚
Looking damn good bro im looking forward to see buds form

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese Soulfire clones🌱
🚧 Day 2 flower🚧

Feed is at 1.9EC/950ppm
Environment is 26c 56RH

✌️💚
Looking great bro, healthy AF! Filling up quick.

What are you doing up so late bro? 😂 Hope you get some rest.

Cheers bud

Looking damn good bro im looking forward to see buds form
Cheers bro 👊 me too it's about time this tent saw some buds! 😂
Looking great bro, healthy AF! Filling up quick.

What are you doing up so late bro? 😂 Hope you get some rest.

Cheers bud
Cheers Mr Green 10 days of stretch then the fun begins 🤞
😂😂 I'm feeling the lack of sleep this morning but a nap at work sounds good 😂
looking happy and healthy. stigmas but not stigmatized. 👍
1500umol at what height? You're scaring me a bit. I've got some 6" away atm. 😅
Thanks RG 🙏 haha I'll double check tonight as I need to get in and pull some tops down 👍

Thanks @Greenvein. They seem to be taking all that light like a champ.

Mars changed the FC3000 three (?) times and I have two different variants.
To add to the confusion, both have slightly different PAR maps and diodes / diode counts.
I was stressing about being so close but then I saw this, although perhaps dated recommendation.

Been thinking of doing some bending or rearranging just in case.

Did a few grows with just the older one and found that 12-16" from the top of the canopy worked well -
My shorter plants are at approximately 16" but the taller plants stretched like crazy.

Thanks @Greenvein. They seem to be taking all that light like a champ.

Mars changed the FC3000 three (?) times and I have two different variants.
To add to the confusion, both have slightly different PAR maps and diodes / diode counts.
I was stressing about being so close but then I saw this, although perhaps dated recommendation.

Been thinking of doing some bending or rearranging just in case.

Did a few grows with just the older one and found that 12-16" from the top of the canopy worked well -
My shorter plants are at approximately 16" but the taller plants stretched like crazy.
Yeah that sounds about right for a commercial grow light to have multiple versions 🙄 I'm only concerned as mine are showing some stress but yours are bossing it 💪
I'll have to supercrop tomorrow but will try keeping my lights on the higher side. I'll bre keeping a eye on how yours get through it..

I'm behind on watering so could have something to do with my crazy praying 👍

This top is sitting at 1500ppfd 😮 yep the stretched some! So hopefully the praying calms down after raising the light and hopefully train them tomorrow. all the other tops with lower ppfd aren't praying as much.
There are a few different schools of thought about "praying," and one of them is that the leaves point straight up as a method of lowing the light intensity on them. The fact that your upper ones are practically straight up and the lower ones aren't seems to be an example of that theory.

There are a few different schools of thought about "praying," and one of them is that the leaves point straight up as a method of lowing the light intensity on them. The fact that your upper ones are practically straight up and the lower ones aren't seems to be an example of that theory.
Yeah definitely, this time I'm happy it's happening at such a high light intensity as last time it was happening at 800ppfd due to the fact my roots were unhappy. Hopefully after supercrop today the elves come back down.
Last two feeds I was late on watering too so hopefully haven't upset them 👍

Back
Top Bottom