MarsHydro Sponsors Giveaway Appreciation Grow Room 2 RDWC

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

🙏Mars Hydro Giveaway grow🙏
🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🌻Week2 12/12🌻

Just a quick one today.. as we're learning DWC over here I want to keep you in the loop of my findings.. it's been 3 days since I swapped out my resovoir. Time to top up bleach and water but she has drank nothin! We are one week after flip and I see no change 😯 now no panic but when I topped up my resovoir I also increased my feed thinking she would eat more and I want it to last the two weeks. The high ec @200ppm or 2.0 EC directed by the nutrient company was too much same situation in Coco. So I will pump out around 15L from the resovoir and fill up with RO then update you guys next week 😁

Also I usually see alot of pistils by now 7 to 10 days but a few days back I noticed a red glow inside my tent from a light in a switch 🤣 it's taped up now but could have stalled my plants from flowering or could be genetic from this old plant but time will tell.

Me lady. second dose of castile soap two days ago.

PXL_20240104_190938778.jpg

Lastly. The bit of good news for now 🤣 my space filler do-si-do has broken loose so will get her in pebbles once roots pop out 😎

PXL_20240104_230158608.jpg

That's all folks
✌️💚

Great green color in there and looking healthy!
Time to top up bleach and water but she has drank nothin!
Not sure if you've seen this but a lot of folks consider it a great hydro guide:

aa7a4bce-8025-478d-9473-f7ff59161ab6-jpeg.2080668

Or this if you prefer a more graphical look:

son-of-wonder-chart-png.2406073

The high ec @200ppm or 2.0 EC
2.0EC can't be 200ppm. Here's a chart of PPM equivalents depending on if your meter is the Hanna (500) or Truncheon (700) type. I've never seen a Eutech type:

full

They are looking good mate 💚😊
Cheers zorbs much appreciated brother 🤙
Great green color in there and looking healthy!
Cheers Shed much appreciated 👊
Not sure if you've seen this but a lot of folks consider it a great hydro guide:
Well well well that first chart has been my guid but it's now getting swapped for the second one 😁
2.0EC can't be 200ppm. Here's a chart of PPM equivalents depending on if your meter is the Hanna (500) or Truncheon (700) type. I've never seen a Eutech type:
You sure are vigilant 🤣 just finished a 13hr shift but squeezed a update in lol. The funny part is I said that don't look right when I wrote it and the 200 was a typo for 2000 🤣 even worse but yer 2.0EC - 1000ppm
If you can see it your plants can too, so good catch to tape that up!
You think 12/12 will be from tape up? Obviously I will see when I really see pistils and stretch. I'm interested to see the timing but tap went on Tuesday. If I see signs next Tues to weds I'll reset my flip clock 😎

Cheers for your time brothers ✌️

I am enjoying the views, over here are many Hydro-guys, I am on training wheels in Coco & perlite, 1/2 To 3/4 of the way to yield potential. I wish to learn coco before I try any resorvoir type growing. Carry on, nice reading,SSgrower

I am enjoying the views, over here are many Hydro-guys, I am on training wheels in Coco & perlite, 1/2 To 3/4 of the way to yield potential. I wish to learn coco before I try any resorvoir type growing. Carry on, nice reading,SSgrower
Coco coir is a hydro medium and should be treated as such. No matter the growing method it's always a good deal to keep a nutrient solution mixed and pH stable well before feeding. If you can keep the solution stable for days in a reservoir it will act more or less the same in the containers.

It often takes 1-2 days for a nutrient solution to become stable. That's why many people keep a reservoir, both for the ease of use but also for monitoring pH and EC on the input.

Cheers!

Thanks SS 🙏 your time is appreciated 😁 even though I lost a lady I'm still preferring my DWC as it requires less maintenance.. my other journal is Coco but it's only a coupl of weeks left. My second pure Coco grow but always get issues in flower so going to give it one more chance to find some preferred pheno's then I'll be set with my keepers for a while.

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🌻Week2 12/12🌻

Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekends! Just wanted to update as I think that my lady not drinking was a false alarm. She's drinking but since germinating my auto I noticed it was getting quite stretched.

PXL_20240107_122445528.jpg

PPFD was so low! Meaning when I foliar fed before my other lady died I had raised my light and not lowered it again. That means since I have flipped I have been at 150w 200ish PPFD. Second time I have done this 😬 means I will probably have alot of small solid nugs rather than lots of large ones. Also I think we was in flower already but the low light held her back. Coming to the end of week two from 12/12 now week 3 starts Tuesday and haven't seen much change at all 🤦‍♂️.
She's definitely drinking now, still drinking more then she's eating so emptied 20L out and filled with RO bit this only dropped by 0.3EC/150PPM. I will leave it at that and keep bringing the light up each day and I'm sure she will eat more.

PXL_20240106_191544943.jpg

PXL_20240106_191623233.MP.jpg

PXL_20240106_191719891.jpg

I also manage to get to my clay pebbles so my auto is now in a basket which I've had to leave constantly top feeding untill tomorrow night. The roots are tiny so she should be fine not fully reaching the waterfall. Temporarily in my ghetto cloner until well rooted @1.0EC/500PPM & 340PPFD shaded by the cheese.

PXL_20240107_234259606.jpg

Lastly I checked the three cheese clones that I left on the window sill and one of the root riot clones has rooted. At a guess I'd say 10 days but will have to check. Tomorrow I will put vented lids on all three clones until the second root riot clone has rooted. I won't see roots on the clone in Coco for at least another week but I'm going to assume it's rooted and treat it like the other two by uncovering it.

PXL_20240107_122154008.jpg

PXL_20240107_122342638.jpg

That's my cheddar preserved and will be dusted in the summer. She will get another full run hopefully without any of the problems I've had this time round.

Cheers ✌️

Yeah there's nothing in the hydro chart about turning the light back up, so good early catch!
Not early enough that's cost me a few zips for sure 😂🤦‍♂️ that lanky auto got some big making up to do! Probably be dead tomorrow 😂🤣

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🌻Week2 12/12🌻

Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekends! Just wanted to update as I think that my lady not drinking was a false alarm. She's drinking but since germinating my auto I noticed it was getting quite stretched.

PXL_20240107_122445528.jpg

PPFD was so low! Meaning when I foliar fed before my other lady died I had raised my light and not lowered it again. That means since I have flipped I have been at 150w 200ish PPFD. Second time I have done this 😬 means I will probably have alot of small solid nugs rather than lots of large ones. Also I think we was in flower already but the low light held her back. Coming to the end of week two from 12/12 now week 3 starts Tuesday and haven't seen much change at all 🤦‍♂️.
She's definitely drinking now, still drinking more then she's eating so emptied 20L out and filled with RO bit this only dropped by 0.3EC/150PPM. I will leave it at that and keep bringing the light up each day and I'm sure she will eat more.

PXL_20240106_191544943.jpg

PXL_20240106_191623233.MP.jpg

PXL_20240106_191719891.jpg

I also manage to get to my clay pebbles so my auto is now in a basket which I've had to leave constantly top feeding untill tomorrow night. The roots are tiny so she should be fine not fully reaching the waterfall. Temporarily in my ghetto cloner until well rooted @1.0EC/500PPM & 340PPFD shaded by the cheese.

PXL_20240107_234259606.jpg

Lastly I checked the three cheese clones that I left on the window sill and one of the root riot clones has rooted. At a guess I'd say 10 days but will have to check. Tomorrow I will put vented lids on all three clones until the second root riot clone has rooted. I won't see roots on the clone in Coco for at least another week but I'm going to assume it's rooted and treat it like the other two by uncovering it.

PXL_20240107_122154008.jpg

That's my cheddar preserved and will be dusted in the summer. She will get another full run hopefully without any of the problems I've had this time round.

Cheers ✌️
Getting your groove on 💚
Can't wait to see this play out 😊

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese Soulfire clones🌱
🚧 Prepping🚧

Good evening! Sad news today i kind of threw in the towel wit RDWC 😔 a little gutted but couldn't let it go another three months. I was too far behind and missed the alot of important growth. I will be attempting one more time but will have to fully invest as it takes no prisoners. I think I was the problem not preparing.
  1. I grew with Coco nutrients not hydro.. the shop said I needed hydro but I thought they was after my money lol.
  2. My lights was too low after flipping the time scheduled.
  3. Second week of flower nute solution was too high.
I believe these was my finishing blows that brought me to this...

Screenshot_20240115-111908.png
Screenshot_20240115-112127.png

Now with this empty space I really didn't want to miss out on my April harvest so the decision was made to flower some of the clones I took from Room1.
2x Lung buster #3 (the beast)
1x Lung buster #1 (frosted)
1x Miami madness #3 (purple)
1x Miami madness #1 (frosted)
1x mind Melter #3 (the muscle)
These clones was my keepers until smoke test. I still have extras so won't loose them.

The final decision.. @Sparkey224 is looking to murder the auto too 🤣 But I could possibly see if a bucket will fit in my tent to finish the auto off in DWC.
I plan on reducing the amount of plants I run soon and keep my resovoir inside my tent to save space.. this run I will have three plants either side of the Res and possibly bucket in the middle but in the future 4 plants will do.

As of today this is my mess but tomorrow once my Coco is warmer I will up pot my Clones then water to run off.. I should get a week to sort a second bench (plant riser) out with drainage before my clones take off. Then flip a week later.

PXL_20240115_224909440.jpg

6x 11L pots filled with 6L of Coco/perlite I've left room at the top to fit some spray jets and give a heave rain effect without making a mess.

Be back soon ✌️💚

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese Soulfire clones🌱
🚧 Prepping🚧

Good evening! Sad news today i kind of threw in the towel wit RDWC 😔 a little gutted but couldn't let it go another three months. I was too far behind and missed the alot of important growth. I will be attempting one more time but will have to fully invest as it takes no prisoners. I think I was the problem not preparing.
  1. I grew with Coco nutrients not hydro.. the shop said I needed hydro but I thought they was after my money lol.
  2. My lights was too low after flipping the time scheduled.
  3. Second week of flower nute solution was too high.
I believe these was my finishing blows that brought me to this...

Screenshot_20240115-111908.png
Screenshot_20240115-112127.png

Now with this empty space I really didn't want to miss out on my April harvest so the decision was made to flower some of the clones I took from Room1.
2x Lung buster #3 (the beast)
1x Lung buster #1 (frosted)
1x Miami madness #3 (purple)
1x Miami madness #1 (frosted)
1x mind Melter #3 (the muscle)
These clones was my keepers until smoke test. I still have extras so won't loose them.

The final decision.. @Sparkey224 is looking to murder the auto too 🤣 But I could possibly see if a bucket will fit in my tent to finish the auto off in DWC.
I plan on reducing the amount of plants I run soon and keep my resovoir inside my tent to save space.. this run I will have three plants either side of the Res and possibly bucket in the middle but in the future 4 plants will do.

As of today this is my mess but tomorrow once my Coco is warmer I will up pot my Clones then water to run off.. I should get a week to sort a second bench (plant riser) out with drainage before my clones take off. Then flip a week later.

PXL_20240115_224909440.jpg

6x 11L pots filled with 6L of Coco/perlite I've left room at the top to fit some spray jets and give a heave rain effect without making a mess.

Be back soon ✌️💚
My first grow i had the reservoir in the tent ,id have to say I much prefer it out of the tent I can make adjustments without having to wait for lights on .
All the best of luck with the new grow mate 🤞

My first grow i had the reservoir in the tent ,id have to say I much prefer it out of the tent I can make adjustments without having to wait for lights on .
All the best of luck with the new grow mate 🤞
Without a doubt! I only have a unused toilet so maxed on space. Sometimes I feel to downsize the 4x4 to make life easier.
Cheers bro 👊
:goodluck: with the next one but I have no idea what was wrong with the pic you posted!
Thanks shed 👊
She was still yellowing a bit and buds just wasn't developed enough for me by week4. The yeild mainly just wouldn't have been there. It would just have been small nugs as alot of plant was underneath.
1. Coco is hydro!
I'll skip the other two because it's gone. :)
That's what I said! But saying that since I've been using this nutrient line my flower period has always been deficient. Even in Coco. I have new nutrients on the way so will tell me if it is the nutrients or my system.

Cheers

Oooh I forgot to update. All three cheese clones finally rooted 👍 so will grow two of them after April. I have noticed they really do not like the cold so will make sure my room is well heated.

This clone was planted straight In Coco and left. Id be confident to say it rooted within two weeks but still took a week or so to show roots out of the Coco.

PXL_20240110_205702334.MP.jpg

Now I think I showed this one already but I have two that rooted in root riot plugs.

Back
Top Bottom