MarsHydro Sponsors Giveaway Appreciation Grow Room 2 RDWC

I have FC3000 in the 3x3 then FC-E6500 in the 4x4 but really want the 4800evo for my 4x4.
Cheers
Does the 4800 frame fill a 3x3? I can find a led frame that does from a different company, I need a new 4x4 led that the frame fills the tent. Better footprint with the longer an wider frame. SSgrower

Does the 4800 frame fill a 3x3? I can find a led frame that does from a different company, I need a new 4x4 led that the frame fills the tent. Better footprint with the longer an wider frame. SSgrower
The 4800 will pretty much fill a 3x3 with 10cm spare around the sides so prefect for coverage.

I have the 6500 in my 4x4 and it pretty much touches every side literally wall to wall but if you have fans or plug sockets it won't get past them when raising 🤣.

But that's the frame itself.

:goodluck: tackling those mites GV! I try to spray every 3 days for at least 2 weeks to feel like I'm getting them good.

Scrog looks on point. :thumb:
Cheers Shed they was on the ropes and I cut them some slack 🤦‍♂️ this time one uppercut into the crowd to finish them off! I'll punch their beards off 💪🤣
& Scrog seems to be working well 🙏 in fact everything does I'm well chuffed of how things are going. If the end bud compares to Coco I'll be going soiless untill I'm ready for organic 😎

Hope your good bro 👊

Priced it out before and it's cheaper to buy two FC3000s than it is to buy a FC4800.
Added wattage and ability to split the lights into two areas or have a one still work if the other fails.
Running two 3000s in my 4x4 now although I started with 1 and still got some ok harvests even if I was under lit.

Priced it out before and it's cheaper to buy two FC3000s than it is to buy a FC4800.
Added wattage and ability to split the lights into two areas or have a one still work if the other fails.
Running two 3000s in my 4x4 now although I started with 1 and still got some ok harvests even if I was under lit.
Yep that's why I'll probably be keeping the E6500 as the 4800 is the same price 🤣 I'd be doing the same as you in your situation too.

I'll never get this thing near 100% this is me week 5 flower

Screenshot_20231217-234621.png

Also another resovoir swap out so got a quick root picture.. my drainage system failed so took me forever to drain it down 🤦‍♂️

PXL_20231217_205806758.jpg
PXL_20231217_205608155.jpg

I wanted to remove the airsone but it's basically another root now🤣

Girls are looking great I bet your uptake has gone wild by the look at those roots .
Thanks brother!

It sure did but it calmed down after I done a big defoliation!

Pesticide tonight, clone & defol tomorrow tomorrow then flip Sunday 😎

✌️💚

Thanks brother!

It sure did but it calmed down after I done a big defoliation!

Pesticide tonight, clone & defol tomorrow tomorrow then flip Sunday 😎

✌️💚
I have carpenter ants here that give those mites a ride into the grow room . I put DE safer brand around the perimeter to stop the ants and this time I used @InTheShed 's Castle soap all through veg and still no mites .

I have carpenter ants here that give those mites a ride into the grow room . I put DE safer brand around the perimeter to stop the ants and this time I used @InTheShed 's Castle soap all through veg and still no mites .
Glad to hear it they really are a nuisance.. spiders riding ants like cowboy's 🤠 that's another level!
My pay day arrived and my castle soap arrives tomorrow 😎 don't get me wrong captain jacks debug definitely works as my infestation was almost gone but I let up. In three days and every three days after untill I see flower my plants will get a bath with castle soap 🤞

Mites is new to me I usually get thrips.

Glad to hear it they really are a nuisance.. spiders riding ants like cowboy's 🤠 that's another level!
My pay day arrived and my castle soap arrives tomorrow 😎 don't get me wrong captain jacks debug definitely works as my infestation was almost gone but I let up. In three days and every three days after untill I see flower my plants will get a bath with castle soap 🤞

Mites is new to me I usually get thrips.
So you learned the same lesson I did never let up till you see the flower . I had them so bad in flower they caked the first wash bucket I had to make another one.

So you learned the same lesson I did never let up till you see the flower . I had them so bad in flower they caked the first wash bucket I had to make another one.
That's my worst nightmare to see infestation after flip I hope I clear this up.. they was soaked again tonight but still using jack's dead bug as I went to use the Castile soap but luckily realised last minute it was the wrong one 🤦‍♂️

PXL_20231225_000629922.jpg

That's what I bought getting excited over a discount 🤣 I'll get the pure one on order tomorrow

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

🙏Mars Hydro Giveaway grow🙏
🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

Merry Xmas & happy holidays growmies 🎄 I hope your surrounded by love and happiness ✌️

Looking back I think my ladies are growing faster then I'm noticing. Today we bathed together 🤣 still haven't taken clones but it's a Xmas day flip so 12 hours tomorrow 😎

PXL_20231223_165753751.jpg

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

Merry Xmas & happy holidays growmies 🎄 I hope your surrounded by love and happiness ✌️

Looking back I think my ladies are growing faster then I'm noticing. Today we bathed together 🤣 still haven't taken clones but it's a Xmas day flip so 12 hours tomorrow 😎

PXL_20231223_165753751.jpg
Merry Christmas 🎄🎁 GV and hope you have a Happy New Year 🎈🎊. CL🍀

That's my worst nightmare to see infestation after flip I hope I clear this up.. they was soaked again tonight but still using jack's dead bug as I went to use the Castile soap but luckily realised last minute it was the wrong one 🤦‍♂️

PXL_20231225_000629922.jpg

That's what I bought getting excited over a discount 🤣 I'll get the pure one on order tomorrow

Scratch that guys I have the correct one 🙄 the label looks different on Amazon to what they delivered but the assured me they are all pure Castile and the baby-mild is the unscented version so in a couple of days it's zap Ap time 🔫🔫 😁

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🌻Week1 12/12🌻

Good morning 420, I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and are on the road to recovery 🤣 I was very merry 🥴🤣
@InTheShed today Is bath day so I will for sure run over the ingredients just to be sure 😎
On Saturday was the last bath they had with cj's dead bug then Sunday I done a light defoliation and grabbed some clones. Now I'm taking a risk here but I'm trying a different cloning method and not by choice🤣 my ghetto cloners are my go to old faithful 😁

I knocked up a light nutrient mix of P&k, calmag, kelp & silicon but very low ppm then soaked dome root riot plugs as they was old and getting dry.

PXL_20231225_171126287.jpg

Now I should have taken more photos but forgot 🤣 two clones was cut, dipped in cloning gel and put in these here plugs. The third clone I filled half a small cup with coco and ran the rest of this solution though it so it was fully saturated then dipped my third cone in cloning gel and planted in the Coco. The plugs was put straight into a red solo and the Coco cup was also put into a Ret solo the I used clear cups as a dome to keep the humidity higher. I have just today ordered a heat mat to go under all my clones as it gets colder being by a window.

PXL_20231226_122757225.jpg

So fingers crossed one of them roots 🤞& don't mind the sad looking lady in the back she's just greedy 🤣 I'll be cutting her In half soon 😬 as for their mothers the one on the left started showing some yellowing again and she's is definitely a bit smaller so I checked here roots and they looked ok. So my resovoir only lasted a week this week instead of two. Remember I have been topping up with 0ppm RO sonshebcpuld just be going through the C-mag so I'll add that on top ups. I'll keep this noted so at this point on my next grow I'll see if the buffered water keeps them happy. They are sitting in 500 to 600ppm water.

PXL_20231226_122847234.jpg

This Is where it becomes fun Edit: we flipped on Monday so day1 12/12 was Tuesday 26th 🤣 uptake increases and the ladies will cry over spilled milk lol today's top up I'll use a light nute mix to get me through untill Sundays Res swap.

✌️💚

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🌻Week1 12/12🌻

Quick update guys as I feel I have some bad news.. I flipped to flower a few days ago and noticed one of my ladies had some leaf yellowing so when I topped up my resovoir with water and bleach I added some nutrients with it. Today I checked on them and it looked like the yellowing has got worse. I should have know it was something else as they are in the same system but the other plant looks full of life.
I'm not sure If I done some damage maybe when I have been spraying the spiders as I've been getting right in there..
Not just yellowing but the main top has come through the net but is not facing the light either.

PXL_20231228_182419551.jpg
PXL_20231228_182423889.jpg

I pulled the roots out and it looks like some of the roots have been blocked from the air stone but I don't think that's the issue? I moved the stone over anyway and hopefully it stayed where I put it.

PXL_20231228_182632590.MP.jpg
PXL_20231228_182905518.jpg

If she continues to get worse she may have to be pulled out 😬😩

Back
Top Bottom