MarsHydro Sponsors Giveaway Appreciation Grow Room 2 RDWC

Those RDWC pair are looking great and the bleach is doing a nice job keeping those roots clean!

Great collection of up-and-comers as well. :thumb:
Cheers bro, the bleach is definitely working and saved me alot of money 💰 also still using my Coco synthetics which the shop said wouldn't work 😂🤦‍♂️ just need to get em flipped now!

Did you know this link in your signature doesn't work.
"Mars Hydro appreciation journals
Room 1"
It works for me bro, that how I find my journals lol I find a post that's someone has liked them click on my signature 😂 maybe I should change the colour of the writing as the word room one isn't the link but the title is 👊

It works for me bro, that how I find my journals lol I find a post that's someone has liked them click on my signature 😂 maybe I should change the colour of the writing as the word room one isn't the link but the title is 👊
The top writing in the signature doesn't work for me including room1

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

🙏Mars Hydro Giveaway grow🙏
🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

Happy weekend 420! Tomorrow is Res swap day 😎 two weeks since the last and looks like they had more then enough food as no yellowing this time so will give the same feed. I'm just waiting on a few more connections to arrive then I'll be moving my RODI system to the loft so I can have 100L of RO on tap. Will save me hours of waiting for it to fill my Res.

Today I defoliated and my plant on the left still has mites 🤦‍♂️ I was too easy on them and stopped checking anything so I will start blasting all over again 🙄 i plan on flipping to flower next weekend so I have a few weeks to clear them up properly this time. I haven't sprayed them for a few weeks but once buds start forming I'll wash the plants the let the 🐞 loose.

After defoliating I pushed my net down and spread my plants a bit. Basically using the net as LST to bring the lowers through but once I flip I'll possibly bring the net up a little depending on how they grow and keep spreading. I grew way past scrogging but now I have my net my next grow will be full scrog mode.

PXL_20231216_131945713.jpg

They took a beating today so look a bit rough but we're not rushing here. Kinda looking forward to staggering my harvest to the Coco grow 😁

Enjoy your evening growfam ✌️

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

🙏Mars Hydro Giveaway grow🙏
🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

Happy weekend 420! Tomorrow is Res swap day 😎 two weeks since the last and looks like they had more then enough food as no yellowing this time so will give the same feed. I'm just waiting on a few more connections to arrive then I'll be moving my RODI system to the loft so I can have 100L of RO on tap. Will save me hours of waiting for it to fill my Res.

Today I defoliated and my plant on the left still has mites 🤦‍♂️ I was too easy on them and stopped checking anything so I will start blasting all over again 🙄 i plan on flipping to flower next weekend so I have a few weeks to clear them up properly this time. I haven't sprayed them for a few weeks but once buds start forming I'll wash the plants the let the 🐞 loose.

After defoliating I pushed my net down and spread my plants a bit. Basically using the net as LST to bring the lowers through but once I flip I'll possibly bring the net up a little depending on how they grow and keep spreading. I grew way past scrogging but now I have my net my next grow will be full scrog mode.

PXL_20231216_131945713.jpg

They took a beating today so look a bit rough but we're not rushing here. Kinda looking forward to staggering my harvest to the Coco grow 😁

Enjoy your evening growfam ✌️
All scroged up 💚👍 looking good, hope you get rid of your mites in time

The 4 bar showing is the SE3000 in? 3x3 4x4?
I have FC3000 in the 3x3 then FC-E6500 in the 4x4 but really want the 4800evo for my 4x4.
Cheers

All scroged up 💚👍 looking good, hope you get rid of your mites in time
Cheers just waiting on you to send me your custom string holders in green So I can make my own net 😎👊

Back
Top Bottom