MarsHydro Sponsors Giveaway Appreciation Grow Room 2 RDWC

Watch out having that cheddar around homie..lol..got some rats in the building..puts some traps up bro

:passitleft:
My exo brings all the rats to the yard and there like more cheesy they yours 🤣

Few more weeks I'll be calling the pied Piper 😂🤙

Man ive beenout of the mix lately but those spider mites Castle soap gets rid of them . I just had them and sprayed the second round , now none to be found . So you are top feeding ? I may be missing something here ! Help me out with what'sgoingon.

Man ive beenout of the mix lately but those spider mites Castle soap gets rid of them . I just had them and sprayed the second round , now none to be found . So you are top feeding ? I may be missing something here ! Help me out with what'sgoingon.
Hey bro, thanks for your time catching up and your advice 🙏 so I bathed them twice in one week and they look clean underneath now but I'll leave it a week then hit them again incase I missed anything.
I never new about top feeding so I didn't top feed probably a cup a week tops but next time I'll stick a dripper in. This obviously stalled me for a couple of weeks but they moving now.

Hey bro, thanks for your time catching up and your advice 🙏 so I bathed them twice in one week and they look clean underneath now but I'll leave it a week then hit them again incase I missed anything.
I never new about top feeding so I didn't top feed probably a cup a week tops but next time I'll stick a dripper in. This obviously stalled me for a couple of weeks but they moving now.
Then always when you add anything like change the PH always flush the media with what's in the bucket . What ever change you did down there won'tget there in a hurry , but you can do it with a turkey baster .
I don'tdo top feeding either .

Then always when you add anything like change the PH always flush the media with what's in the bucket . What ever change you did down there won'tget there in a hurry , but you can do it with a turkey baster .
I don'tdo top feeding either .
🫡 Roger that. The bottom of my baskets sit like 10mm in the water but will chuck a cup over them like I was before. Cheers bro

Hey WH, I found some more spiders today on the bottom leaves 🙄 do you have a picture of the Castile soap you used on yours? Cheers

two tablespoons (~30ml) of canola oil to 1L of water and few drops of soap (preferably castile).
spray 3 times in 9 days. keep out of direct light until they dry.
Cheers bro, you got any pictures of your bottles? I see loads of different Castile on the zon so not sure what you guys use?
I was sprayed my stuff a hour before lights out but can do later.

most people here seem to use doctor bronners for everything.
in a pinch should be able to substitute with dish soap.
the soap is used as a surfactant and the oil is used to suffocate the bugs.
it doesn't kill the eggs so has to be applied a few times.

Hey WH, I found some more spiders today on the bottom leaves 🙄 do you have a picture of the Castile soap you used on yours? Cheers
Sorry i missed the Castle soap ,i was using safer soap which nevergot rid of all of them . Second round of castle soap they were gone , but i caught the hitch and ride bringing morec of them damn mites into the grow room and damned if i didn'tfind more when i took the larf before the flip . Soaked the bottom first then made it rain more castle soap . And @InTheShed put the bottle of castle soap on my first page of the Candida grow if still interesed , showed me it worked . I also dusted the whole floor for the ants bringing them in .

you got any pictures of your bottles?
Here ya go!
1697155157036-jpeg.3452869

4 Tbsp/gallon.

Cheers @Regrowth @West Hippie @InTheShed much appreciated 🙏 I will get that ordered today just incase.. I think I was a bit optimistic in thinking spinosad would clear them in two applications as like you said it doesn't kill the eggs so I pulled the leaves with the eggs on and mites and put them in a baggie then 10ml of bleach lol then incase I missed anything I blasted them again with spinosad.. once the Castile soap arrives I'll try that out for a few applications.. few weeks untill I need to clone and flower so should be ok 🤞

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

🙏Mars Hydro Giveaway grow🙏
🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

I'm back and feeling positive!! I haven't seen any critters recently but will continue baths untill flower.
So these ladies are definitely drinking, at a guess my resovoir was 10L down and my EC had gone up a little. Its been 4 weeks.. 5 this weekend and I haven't emptied my Res so I may do a full flush this weekend.
After my flush I will put a net over them and try to start spreading them out..

so far it's going ok 🤞🤞

my ladies smell great.. after sorting the clones out I was told many times I stink of weed 🤣🤣 good sign right they stink! 🤣

PXL_20231113_215310116.jpg
PXL_20231113_215317660.jpg

If this RDWC works well the plan is to build a mini tent where the clones are and hold some mother plants in there if I can.

Peace and love hope you enjoyed the ubove 🤣🤞💚

Let's go homie! Looking great bro :passitleft:
That cheddar got me all fucked up .lol
Cheers brother, one of her branches will be looking for a mate soon! What you got for me 🤣

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

🙏Mars Hydro Giveaway grow🙏
🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

Good morning mateys, Greenvein's been up to no good again! Monday night I forgot to plug my light back in so these ladies got 24 hours darkness.. last night the timer was in but I must have pushed a button as lights didn't come on so I reset the timer and put them on 😬 2 hours late 🫣

We still have a few weeks until flip so I'm thinking to try scrog them, another thing I've not done before but only way I'll get these ladies to really fill the tent

Pics from yesterday
PXL_20231114_234720672.jpg
PXL_20231114_183821363.jpg
PXL_20231114_225025412.jpg

Have a wonderful day ✌️

Back
Top Bottom