MarsHydro Sponsors Giveaway Appreciation Grow Room 2 RDWC

Looking for a Houston to see if I have a problem?

PXL_20231116_233928034.jpg
PXL_20231116_233932544.jpg
Bro, everything looks sweet but I've never run DWC before. With your green thumb shouldn't be a problem but @West Hippie is the DWC dude..lol..
The tops look great bro and so does the lower roots.
:passitleft:

Bro, everything looks sweet but I've never run DWC before. With your green thumb shouldn't be a problem but @West Hippie is the DWC dude..lol..
:passitleft:
Cheers bro everything is getting drained and cleaned tomorrow.. I might spray the roots with H202 just in case whilst I clean everything else.. my brain is ticking and I think I will add a top feeder tomorrow. Just a slow trickle as I top up bleach twice a week so that should keep the top sterilised. I keep forgetting to water the top so maybe asking fo trouble.. if I had beneficials then they would probably be ok but sterile I'm thinking I gotta rinse it through.
Much love brother 👊

! will hel, everything looks sweet but I've never run DWC before. With your green thumb shouldn't be a problem but ie@West Hippie is the DWC dude..lol..
S Can you lower the water level an inch below the pot you need more roots ,i believe it will help !
Hackers are taking the keyboard away or id fill you in more PM me lets see if they can get there !

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

🙏Mars Hydro Giveaway grow🙏
🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend. Today I done a foliar feed then I finnal got my resovoir drained, cleaned and filled. This swap is the first since I planted them so over a month 🤣😬 Ive prepared a easier way to do a water swap out next time (10 days) so hopefully it's all good from here on 🤞

When I removed the lid off my resovoir this is what I found.

PXL_20231119_133108558.jpg
PXL_20231119_134132162.jpg

A bit discoloured on the floor and some spots of mould on the pipes.. if the mould needs light to grow this means I have a light leak where the pipes enter the Res.. I have now taped this up but didn't get pictures.

Now my clean resovoir 🥷
PXL_20231119_140503497.jpg

I left air stones in the plant buckets and locked them off whilst I sorted the Res first.. I sprayed it with 3% H202 then scrubbed it clean 🫧

I didn't get any pictures of the roots or buckets but once the Res was filled ready to go I drained the buckets down. The buckets was clean they just had some crap on the bottom so I wiped that all away and prayed the whole of the bucket including the roots and the top of the clay pebbles with diluted H202 after everything was soaked I rinsed with RO water.. the roots was escaping the pots down the return to the Res s I got them back out sealed the lid then got my pimps back on.

Taking a closer look at the roots in the light they wasn't as bad as they looked in the dark.. a little discolour but not as dark as they seemed so hopefully they are ok especially after the clean.

Now as my Res has never been refilled so they look a bit rough but they are alive nd definitely growing. Hopefully it's straight forward from here as I miss my Coco 🤣 will see.

PXL_20231119_192439022.jpg
PXL_20231119_192435327.jpg
PXL_20231119_192429387.jpg

If the dude that gave me these clones saw them now 🤦‍♂️ 🤣 although he can't say nothing with the condition they was in!

Thanks for passing by ✌️💚

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

Hello fellows, I hope that green got you mellow 🤣 sorry it happens. So my plants loved their Res change. I set everything and walked away until Wednesday where my water level and pH was low but ppm's had risen slightly.
I topped up my Res with approximately 15L of RO water and that brung my pH back in range also my ppm was near where we started.

So just daily checks untill Sunday then top up again. If my pH has dropped again I will start setting my pH to 6.3 and let it swing down.

Since the advice last week and changes made growth had definitely sped up! I think I will be cutting limbs as the amount of branches is ludicrous.

PXL_20231123_184122240.jpg

My clones should be rooted soon so as soon as they have I can get my net in.

Cheers ✌️💚

Coming along nicely :thumb:
My last grow with my flood and drain set-up was a pain to change the water in ,this time when I changed the set-up to 4 buckets and reservoir I ran 2 hoses under the floor
( house is on stumps) and up the inside of the wall cavity and popped them out at the trough in the laundry.
Its made life so much easier to drain and fill the reservoir.

Looking great bro 👏👏🎉. Hope that mountain air carb does the trick. That's all I will use, that cheese will be kicking it's ass though.. 😂
Cheers bro 👊 you know that! I double up on the mountain air 😂 if it breaks through that it doubles it's worth 😂.

Coming along nicely :thumb:
My last grow with my flood and drain set-up was a pain to change the water in ,this time when I changed the set-up to 4 buckets and reservoir I ran 2 hoses under the floor
( house is on stumps) and up the inside of the wall cavity and popped them out at the trough in the laundry.
Its made life so much easier to drain and fill the reservoir.
Thanks bro 🙏 nice idea always best to plan ahead 👌 my floors concrete 😂 I already have drainage set up for my Coco system so I just connected this to that. I'm in a old shower room too so just going to run a pipe down my waste stack instead of a bucket.

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

What a difference 5 days makes! Top up bleach day and RO water. My EC is slowly dropping so I will be doing a Res swap out on Sunday. It's been two weeks since the last and it will probably be under two weeks to flip.
I haven't seen any more bugs but will spray them just In Case weekly untill week two flower.

Wednesday's pics 📸

PXL_20231129_201041824.jpg
PXL_20231129_202551944.jpg
PXL_20231129_202546489.jpg

Through their tough time they lost there smell a bit but last week I started getting a pine smell which is still here but also the cheesy skunky smell is pushing through they smell amazing.. lastly I notice they are praying now so full steam ahead! 💪
✌️💚

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

What a difference 5 days makes! Top up bleach day and RO water. My EC is slowly dropping so I will be doing a Res swap out on Sunday. It's been two weeks since the last and it will probably be under two weeks to flip.
I haven't seen any more bugs but will spray them just In Case weekly untill week two flower.

Wednesday's pics 📸

PXL_20231129_201041824.jpg
PXL_20231129_202551944.jpg
PXL_20231129_202546489.jpg

Through their tough time they lost there smell a bit but last week I started getting a pine smell which is still here but also the cheesy skunky smell is pushing through they smell amazing.. lastly I notice they are praying now so full steam ahead! 💪
✌️💚
Wow, on point bro! :Rasta: growing crazy fast. Keep the foot on the gas homie.

Wow, on point bro! :Rasta: growing crazy fast. Keep the foot on the gas homie.

LAID BACK :passitleft:
As it sits Dwc is now less stress then my Coco but we'll see 😎

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

Good evening brothers ✌️
It's Ben 10 days since my last update but I'm back and I'll be updating more often. Today I topped up my resovoir with RO water and bleach and that's all I have done. I haven't even been in the tent much but when I do pop in to chech my PPM & PH they both fluctuate but I do nothing.. I noticed they must be taking it in turns taking nutes and water due to the patter of fluctuations I wish I had a way to monitor it closer to see if it's certain times of the day their eating or drinking.

My new space for my clones will be sorted by Tuesday so from Tuesday I will be taking clones & do a massive defoliation then get my net installed so I can begin to spread the two ladies. I'm hoping to flip I a week 🤞

Couple of pics from today.

PXL_20231210_224320931.jpg
PXL_20231210_224714936.jpg
PXL_20231210_224634183.jpg

Oh yes and a lef was resting on a electrical wire and somehow got damaged.. the leaf cut itself in half basically 😐

Peace ✌️

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

Good evening brothers ✌️
It's Ben 10 days since my last update but I'm back and I'll be updating more often. Today I topped up my resovoir with RO water and bleach and that's all I have done. I haven't even been in the tent much but when I do pop in to chech my PPM & PH they both fluctuate but I do nothing.. I noticed they must be taking it in turns taking nutes and water due to the patter of fluctuations I wish I had a way to monitor it closer to see if it's certain times of the day their eating or drinking.

My new space for my clones will be sorted by Tuesday so from Tuesday I will be taking clones & do a massive defoliation then get my net installed so I can begin to spread the two ladies. I'm hoping to flip I a week 🤞

Couple of pics from today.

PXL_20231210_224320931.jpg
PXL_20231210_224714936.jpg
PXL_20231210_224634183.jpg

Oh yes and a lef was resting on a electrical wire and somehow got damaged.. the leaf cut itself in half basically 😐

Peace ✌️
My PH does the same thing and I've decided to let it do its own thing between 5.8 and 6.1
Its kinda weird but at least they can have a good range to take up the different nutrients.
Plants are looking good mate ,im about ready to scrog mine too i was just holding if a little till my digital timer turns up for my clone bubbler.
Im taking some clones aswell.

My PH does the same thing and I've decided to let it do its own thing between 5.8 and 6.1
Its kinda weird but at least they can have a good range to take up the different nutrients.
Plants are looking good mate ,im about ready to scrog mine too i was just holding if a little till my digital timer turns up for my clone bubbler.
Im taking some clones aswell.
Cheers bro, yeah as long as it's in range I won't be interfering. I made my frame to hold my elastic net 👌

PXL_20231207_210035600.jpg

What cloner did you go for? I always build mine but I'll be trying just plugs only in a cup this time.

PXL_20231111_180528720.jpg
PXL_20231114_224715264.jpg
PXL_20231114_224744617.jpg
PXL_20231208_223717790.jpg

18 clones up in here 😂 just need to feed them 😬

Nice 👍

I didn't even think of making one at the time I purchased this one
SmartSelect_20231211-125445_eBay.jpg

Damn 18 🤣.
What part of the world are you in ?
Now that's a pretty cloner my friend we don't get things like that in the ghetto 😂😂 I was tempted though before I made one.

Where I am your not allowed one so if your going to do it best make it worth it 😂😂 I joke.. pheno hunt so two will go in the compost tomorrow. Two will go to a relative on Friday then once I smoke the mother's I will keep three one of each strain (best pheno) the rest will be composted.
I'm pretty much decided already though so may risk it on two of the strains to bring the work load down & that's just the soulfire I still need to clone my exo Cheddar 🧀 😂

Back
Top Bottom