Autos Under A Mars Hydro FC 4800: Soilless & FN Fertilizer, By Farside05

Day 49

Had the children out for a drink. Fed the 10's plus a special surprise, 5ml Cal-Mag and 10ml FN Special K™. Maybe I'm jumping the gun. They look perfect right now, but occasionally I will see a spec or two of Calcium deficiency at this point when they're eating the most. I thought I'd try to get a jump on it. These things have some size for 49 days.

A bit of a strain review of the Tropicana Cookies Purple and Bruce Banner from @Expert Seedbank. Holy shit, both are FIRE! Not only did I pull a personal best in the way of weight, they are the most potent strains to have ever come out of my tents, photo or auto. All the son's head friends agree. Personally I'm a fan of the Trop Cookies. It has a cookie dough or pancake batter sweet earthiness to it on the finish. It will melt you away, but not stuck to the couch or bed if you need to get up. 10 out if 10. The Banner is more heady. Not super mental where you get random images flashing through the brain. Flavor can be described as mango/melon/cantaloupe. I'll give it a 9 out of 10 primarily because I'm more of a body stone guy.

Stunning stunning! Are they still in stretch? How much more height do they have?

It’s a beautiful grow and looks like it will be bountiful!

They appear to be done stretching, finally, which is a good thing because the light is all the way up unless I move the fan and filter to the outside of the tent.

They appear to be done stretching, finally, which is a good thing because the light is all the way up unless I move the fan and filter to the outside of the tent.
Thank goodness they stopped! Lol going to stack up so nicely now it looks like. Loving your grow!

I'm looking forward to a tent full of missiles all leaning in the same direction...Putin!
FN Special K™
Special FN K™ sounds better to my ear.
A bit of a strain review of the Tropicana Cookies Purple and Bruce Banner from @Expert Seedbank. Holy shit, both are FIRE! Not only did I pull a personal best in the way of weight, they are the most potent strains to have ever come out of my tents, photo or auto. All the son's head friends agree. Personally I'm a fan of the Trop Cookies. It has a cookie dough or pancake batter sweet earthiness to it on the finish. It will melt you away, but not stuck to the couch or bed if you need to get up. 10 out if 10. The Banner is more heady. Not super mental where you get random images flashing through the brain. Flavor can be described as mango/melon/cantaloupe. I'll give it a 9 out of 10 primarily because I'm more of a body stone guy.
Excellent review and excellent result!

Any bleaching on the tops right under the bars?

Surprisingly no. Perhaps the extra Cal-Mag and Special K have helped in that respect. I did manage to squeak out a couple more inches by snugging up the fan and filter closer to the top of the tent.

The whole tent

Front right which is further ahead of others

Front left which is similar to the back row girs

A bag of vapor for good measure

Whoah, whoah, whoah. Vapor mate? Sweeeet. You get to be the person who was the person that told me what that trip is all about. Would you mind?

@farside05... yup, giving you the ol' firehose (sorry mate but...)
0cdd03f348ef163f708afe08a31ec647829d1b80_2_291x500.jpeg

I grow in Sunshine4 in 10 gallon cloth SIPs. Don't have near enough experience to understand how my mix will react. I do weekly microbes, in MC 2pt at this mix plus .5gm Mag Sul. Popped the seed Aug 1st. My concern is potential for nutrient retention w/ possible pH spike, I can flush totally if necc. but its not the first way you would want try and run these big betties. Going to try and run the grow under 1 ec for duration. Might need some more nitrogen again this year now but likely not. Is nutrient retention/lockout an exaggerated or common incidence for this peat perlite combination when it is a passive system like mine? Come say Hello!

ElementPPMNPK Value
Total Nitrogen (N)111.37509.90
Nitrate Nitrogen (NO3-)106.1250
Ammonical Nitrogen (NH4+)5.2500
Phosphorous (P)34.93806.93
Potassium (K)130.200013.87
Magnesium (Mg)37.71003.35
Calcium (Ca)99.75008.87
Sulfur (S)49.80004.43
Iron (Fe)1.80000.16
Zinc (Zn)0.62400.05
Boron (B)0.23400.02
Manganese (Mn)0.39000.03
Copper (Cu)0.23400.02
Molybdenum (Mo)0.07800.01
Silicon (Si)0.90000.08
Total PPM403.1250

Whoah, whoah, whoah. Vapor mate? Sweeeet. You get to be the person who was the person that told me what that trip is all about. Would you mind?

I've got an Arizer Extreme Q desktop vaporizer. You can fill bags or use a whip. I prefer bags. Since the heating element sits well below your bowl of herbs, I find you have to run it at a higher temp than some other units. I set mine at 410f. Grind herbs, fill bowl, plug in bag. Let the unit come up to temp for a couple minutes and then turn the fan on low (setting F1). Fill bag. The flavors from vapor are better than from burning the herb, but not quite as flavorful as dabs or good hash in a dab rig. The high comes on within 15 min, maybe not as soon as smoking. For me the high seems slightly different when consuming the same strain, smoking vs vaping. Can't really put my finger on exactly what's different, but it's similar although not exactly the same. I know, that's a shitty explanation. Used to primarily smoke via a Perfect Pipe or from m the son's dab rig when he breaks it out for hash. Lately I've been on the vapor train. I can do it indoors without stinking up the place while remaining cool in the AC.

Back
Top Bottom