A ViparSpectra KS3000, GroBucket SIPs, & FN Fertilizer, Oh My - By Farside05

That is on point! Wow, those are awesome. May I ask - how come you didn’t do that earlier? You had plenty of leaves and certainly could have if you had chosen to. Wouldn’t that have developed those smaller inside buds more? Just curious. Amazing work!

I'd like to say that it was something strategic, but it has more to do with L.G.S. (Lazy Growers Syndrome). Basically all these girls got was a topping and the bottoms cleaned up throughout their lifetime. Only one of the plants got marginally LST'd. Other than that it was feed and forget.

Looks like a lot of chunk in there. Gonna be a fun weekend!

The wife bought her own pair of trimming scissors and is dying to try them out. OK, the first part is at least true. She did buy her own scissors. Hopefully I can get two helpers (maybe even 3) and a bowl trimmer to help from ending up in trim jail.

Bud doesn't get grown better that those! What beauties!
There's always room for improvement. I probably enjoy growing because it's a lot like golf. No matter how well you do, there's still something you could have done better. Drives the perfectionist with OCD insane.

Day 77

The last OGesus I grew wasn't this purple. I really don't care what it looks like as long as it gives me the same incredible high it did last time.

Buckets were still pretty heavy, despite the water level indicators being down. Didn't water them, and probably won't, before the chop.

I probably could have started soaking the next seeds (Future #1 by Anesia) today, but put it off until tomorrow.

It doesn't matter for OGesus was not this purple, I think the most important is how it taste. :yummy:

Final weight on the OGesus grow. 25.4 oz from 4 autos. Not bad for 11 weeks from sprout. I had estimated a bit more, but it's almost all smokeable and nearly no "butter/oil bud". I'm OK with that. Pics of Farside05 Jr holding a turkey bag with the whole harvest, and another with it broken down into a 2 gal bucket and a smaller sized bag. I would say that if I had a. 5 gal bucket, it would be 4 gal worth.

Final weight on the OGesus grow. 25.4 oz from 4 autos. Not bad for 11 weeks from sprout. I had estimated a bit more, but it's almost all smokeable and nearly no "butter/oil bud". I'm OK with that. Pics of Farside05 Jr holding a turkey bag with the whole harvest, and another with it broken down into a 2 gal bucket and a smaller sized bag. I would say that if I had a. 5 gal bucket, it would be 4 gal worth.

Nice haul. Buds look great. Average over six z’s a plant. No complaints!!

Nice harvest! Enjoy the smoking. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom