A ViparSpectra KS3000, GroBucket SIPs, & FN Fertilizer, Oh My - By Farside05

Congrats on the harvest but do you mean you threw out the rest of the buds? :eek:
Other people can't afford to waste a bit of it, and he's got so much of it that he throws it in the bin? It's enviable. 😂

Finally got to harvest these girls. I'm lousy with product right now so I was pretty wasteful and only took colas and firmer nugs. The rest went in the bin.

6 hours of working in the lab today and I'm out of motivation. Maybe I'll start the next seeds tomorrow.
Wonderful! I am so excited for you!

Had a tester bud that I ran though the vape. Could have been a bit drier and it's not been cured, but the name I gave the strain (Lemmons 714) is fitting. Starts piney, moves into lemony, then a hint of lemony fuel. Cerebral at first, segwaying into a relaxing body high. Pretty potent.

Had a tester bud that I ran though the vape. Could have been a bit drier and it's not been cured, but the name I gave the strain (Lemmons 714) is fitting. Starts piney, moves into lemony, then a hint of lemony fuel. Cerebral at first, segwaying into a relaxing body high. Pretty potent.

Nice. Crystalline. Looks tasty.

Back
Top Bottom