Jon's ViparSpectra KS3000 Grow In A 3x3

SH48

:rofl: :yahoo:

AD339032-3D17-46BA-8CA1-641853E99ABB.jpeg

I sent this picture to my drummer in PA. I have sent him a picture about every two weeks or so. He said something I hadn’t thought of: you can tell how much it’s grown by the @ViparSpectra sign hanging back left. It used to be you could read the whole thing. Heh.
What a great way to advertise the growing power of @ViparSpectra . CL🍀 :morenutes: :Namaste:

Smell must be nice! What's it like?
It honestly smells exactly like a strawberry patch. Uncannily so. Every morning when I open the tent it hit me right in the face. If you can envision it, it actually smells sweeter than a strawberry patch does.

Up to now the plant I’ve grown that smelled the most like its name was that Apple Blossom. It really smelled just like green apples. But this is every bit of that and then some.

It honestly smells exactly like a strawberry patch. Uncannily so. Every morning when I open the tent it hit me right in the face. If you can envision it, it actually smells sweeter than a strawberry patch does.

Up to now the plant I’ve grown that smelled the most like its name was that Apple Blossom. It really smelled just like green apples. But this is every bit of that and then some.
Nice to have a sweet plant that isn’t going to hermie and I’m not going to mess up. Lmao!!!

SH53

53 days out of an advertised 70. These buds are well formed and dense for their relatively small individual size. They are set up well for what I would expect to be some significant fattening up in the next three weeks. It seems the showers of white and colored pistils shooting out everywhere has slowed and they’re ready to fatten. I will begin mixing the PB nutes at 125% of prescription for the end here. Also adding Terpinator (always) and Bembe (Fox Farms) and Astro Flower (Remo) as I cram them full of carbs.

0EA879D5-C12B-4BEA-8271-1EBAF0108E83.jpeg

E23D8008-C280-485E-A026-D12B5F998AAE.jpeg

What's going on today my friend?

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Hey Bill - not much man. Four plants in flower. I’m on autopilot. All four get the same mix. All I do is water in the morning and then again on the afternoon. I’m done defoliating on everything but the Mimosa. That plant now needs some TLC, as when I revegged her for a week she is leafing back up like crazy. That will stop now but I still have work to do. Other than that I just try to stay out of the garage and let them do their thing. I’m spending a lot of time rehearsing for the reunion gig March 17, and when I get back from that the harvests should begin shortly thereafter.

Hey Bill - not much man. Four plants in flower. I’m on autopilot. All four get the same mix. All I do is water in the morning and then again on the afternoon. I’m done defoliating on everything but the Mimosa. That plant now needs some TLC, as when I revegged her for a week she is leafing back up like crazy. That will stop now but I still have work to do. Other than that I just try to stay out of the garage and let them do their thing. I’m spending a lot of time rehearsing for the reunion gig March 17, and when I get back from that the harvests should begin shortly thereafter.
I've done everything I've ever wanted to do in life.
Some of it well some not.
But the only thing I've never been able to do is play the guitar.
I've taken lessons several times but my thumb fingers just can't do it. :rolleyes:
It's such a fantastic instrument.
I remember the first time i saw Eruption live, it was unbelievable.
I was hooked. Was only 13 maby at the time.
I wish I could be there for the reunion.
Hope you have a great time my friend.
Remember enjoy your garden too.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Bill284 😎

SH53

53 days out of an advertised 70. These buds are well formed and dense for their relatively small individual size. They are set up well for what I would expect to be some significant fattening up in the next three weeks. It seems the showers of white and colored pistils shooting out everywhere has slowed and they’re ready to fatten. I will begin mixing the PB nutes at 125% of prescription for the end here. Also adding Terpinator (always) and Bembe (Fox Farms) and Astro Flower (Remo) as I cram them full of carbs.

0EA879D5-C12B-4BEA-8271-1EBAF0108E83.jpeg

E23D8008-C280-485E-A026-D12B5F998AAE.jpeg
Is that a tried n true thing or a test about for the last 3 weeks? CL🍀 :thanks: :popcorn::Namaste:

I've done everything I've ever wanted to do in life.
Some of it well some not.
But the only thing I've never been able to do is play the guitar.
I've taken lessons several times but my thumb fingers just can't do it. :rolleyes:
It's such a fantastic instrument.
I remember the first time i saw Eruption live, it was unbelievable.
I was hooked. Was only 13 maby at the time.
I wish I could be there for the reunion.
Hope you have a great time my friend.
Remember enjoy your garden too.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill - I only have to have my assistant water one time and close up one time. It’s almost mess up proof.

Is that a tried n true thing or a test about for the last 3 weeks? CL🍀 :thanks: :popcorn::Namaste:
Not sure what you mean @CaptainLucky - if you mean am I speaking of a factual thing or my opinion/observation? In that case, I don’t know that I’d say it’s a fact, but every single plant I’ve ever grown, I mean all of them, go through a final fattening stage in the last two or three weeks before the chop. It seems to me to be how a pot plant grows. The buds form and find a sort of final shape and start to meld, and then there’s a final fattening thing that happens. Every time. So a fact? I can’t show you white papers. But my experience with this particular question tells me yes, it’s pretty much a fact. If you’ve grown it right, your buds should always fatten up at the end.

Does that answer your question?

Not sure what you mean @CaptainLucky - if you mean am I speaking of a factual thing or my opinion/observation? In that case, I don’t know that I’d say it’s a fact, but every single plant I’ve ever grown, I mean all of them, go through a final fattening stage in the last two or three weeks before the chop. It seems to me to be how a pot plant grows. The buds form and find a sort of final shape and start to meld, and then there’s a final fattening thing that happens. Every time. So a fact? I can’t show you white papers. But my experience with this particular question tells me yes, it’s pretty much a fact. If you’ve grown it right, your buds should always fatten up at the end.

Does that answer your question?
What I meant was using 125%PB and the other things you use. Is that something you had good results using or was it an experiment? CL🍀

What I meant was using 125%PB and the other things you use. Is that something you had good results using or was it an experiment? CL🍀
Oh! That’s different! Lol. I have been doing that for a while. I’ve found the PB nutes are flexible in that regard. If you want a hotter mix, simply add whatever proportionally across the board. I haven’t gone higher than 125% but others have. By itself there are nutes with hotter mixes as prescribed - Blue Planet for example. A gallon of PB is less ppms than a gallon of Blue Planet. So all I mean is that the magic of the PB nutes is the balance, not the strength. I strengthen as necessary. And all my additional products are sugars. They don’t really affect the nutes.

Better? ;)

Oh! That’s different! Lol. I have been doing that for a while. I’ve found the PB nutes are flexible in that regard. If you want a hotter mix, simply add whatever proportionally across the board. I haven’t gone higher than 125% but others have. By itself there are nutes with hotter mixes as prescribed - Blue Planet for example. A gallon of PB is less ppms than a gallon of Blue Planet. So all I mean is that the magic of the PB nutes is the balance, not the strength. I strengthen as necessary. And all my additional products are sugars. They don’t really affect the nutes.

Better? ;)
Btw @CaptainLucky, if I have one *minor* criticism of the PB nutes it would be that they lack a sugar/carb piece for flowering. At least a dedicated, separate bottle of something. A lot of the other nute lines have this - Remo’s AstroFlower is one example, Fox Farms Bembe is another. Since I’ve found that even in plain pots the coco doesn’t seem to take to molasses too well, I started to experiment with non-molasses sugar additions that work with the nute line in play, and the ones I use are the ones I’ve found work pretty much with everything. Just check the PH as they tend to lower it in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom