A ViparSpectra KS3000, GroBucket SIPs, & FN Fertilizer, Oh My - By Farside05

It's been a while, so here's what's been happening in the lab. The plan was to grow 4 Future #1's by Anesia Seeds. After about 10 days I hadn't seen activity. I got worried and dropped 4 Lemmons 714 autos. Lemmons 714 is some accidental bag seed from a grow of Wedding Cake and NY Diesel. I believe that the Diesel hermied and pollinated the Wedding Cake. All the Lemmons came up and then 2 of the Future #1's also decided to show up. So I have 6 seedlings. That won't fly in a 3x3 so I'm hoping the other tent crops out in time for the transplant. Not sure yet which strain will occupy this tent, and which will go to the 39"x39".

Future #1

Lemmons 714

It's been a while, so here's what's been happening in the lab. The plan was to grow 4 Future #1's by Anesia Seeds. After about 10 days I hadn't seen activity. I got worried and dropped 4 Lemmons 714 autos. Lemmons 714 is some accidental bag seed from a grow of Wedding Cake and NY Diesel. I believe that the Diesel hermied and pollinated the Wedding Cake. All the Lemmons came up and then 2 of the Future #1's also decided to show up. So I have 6 seedlings. That won't fly in a 3x3 so I'm hoping the other tent crops out in time for the transplant. Not sure yet which strain will occupy this tent, and which will go to the 39"x39".

Future #1

Lemmons 714
I’ve been waiting to see someone grow the Future #1, so that would be my vote. What breeder?

The Future #1 seeds were a disappointment. Out of 5, 2 sprouted. Both were mutated, one worse than the other. The better one grew itself out of its funk. Since I got tired of mucking around waiting on them, I have 4 Lemmons 714 autos in the tent now. Yesterday I transplanted them into their SIPs. The Future #1 got thrown into a 10 gal on the back deck with some Osmocote. The Lemmons got watered in with the 8's of FN Fertilizer™.

Here is the Future #1 that's outside. I'll post it in this thread just because I don't have another thread to put it in. It's somewhere near 20 days old. Not sure how long it will veg. Currently getting 13.5 hours of sunlight.

Here is the Future #1 that's outside. I'll post it in this thread just because I don't have another thread to put it in. It's somewhere near 20 days old. Not sure how long it will veg. Currently getting 13.5 hours of sunlight.

She looks healthy and she will enjoy the sunshine.

Day 26

The front two, which seem to be ahead, have shown sex. I need to put some peppers (LST clips) on them. The back right is the shortest and needs a riser to level things out. Maybe when I get home tonight I'll do that. I was supposed to be off tomorrow but I had a call-in so I gotta cover it. I did manage to swap my call-in tomorrow for Labor Day though so now I'll have the full holiday weekend off.

Back
Top Bottom