VG's First Legal Grow: Growing The Za-Za Under The ViparSpectra KS3000 LED

Congrats on the harvests-in-progress, VG👍

Sorry you lost the MAC, but you'll still have a little something in the jars..
...actually, a lot of somethings in the jars...
I'm a bit bummed about the MAC but I can always just run another Wookiee.
I'm totally fine with that.
I was going to run clones of the MAC and then reverse the mother for some fem seeds. Sadly, I only have reg seeds right now and that's a long process to get a producing mother plant. I'll get to her again after while.
I do have to get my new babies started for the Canuk grow.
I'll be starting a Cement Shoes and a G13 within the week.
Hope that they sprout.

BTW...Congrats one the new grandson.
He certainly is a handsome lil devil.

As mentioned...I chopped them earlier this week. They were both close enough to being done with one slightly over and one slightly under. I wanted to hang all the plants together to make things easier on me.
I have them in the closet with both of the Wizard autos from the beginning of this grow. Wizards are almost ready to trim but the bigger girls still have some time left.
I chopped and hung them whole because of my low rh, hoping it would slow them down a bit.
So far,so good.

I guess that I only color corrected the first set of pics, apologies.

I'll have to go back and do the math for their ages but I believe them to be 120+ days above ground.

Just a waiting game now until I can trim. I think the Wizard auto shorty is just about there.

Hope you lovely folks are doing well. 💕
Whoa! Those turned out lovely and faaat!! So question for you: do you always hang without removing the fans? Is the drier plant what it will look like in a week? And I guess you’ve never had any issues with that? So do you have a fan game in there since all the extra vegetation?

:rofl: Sorry, that was more than one. lol! Thanks! Beautiful work!

Congratulations on the harvest. Looks like it was a good one. 😍

Sorry to hear that anxiety continues to plague you, VG. I hope life settles for you soon.

Your plants never look like they suffer much so you must be doing something right.

Oof on the MAC and the spider mites. I've been battling PM all year in my tents so I feel your pain.

Congrats on the harvests. I hope you get enough despite having to kill off MAC.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Congratulations on the early late well-timed harvests! Some really zizeable budz on that Za and in hindsight they both look pretty well grown, all things considered.

Must be the light! :thumb:
Has to be the light. On my own I'm a dim bulb. Lol
Nice to see em hung up V! Must be dry by now?
You'd think so but the little branches are just starting to crack. It's been right around week now since I chopped. That's what we're looking for though. A nice long dry.
Let's hope that there is no mold. 🤞
Whoa! Those turned out lovely and faaat!! So question for you: do you always hang without removing the fans? Is the drier plant what it will look like in a week? And I guess you’ve never had any issues with that? So do you have a fan game in there since all the extra vegetation?

:rofl: Sorry, that was more than one. lol! Thanks! Beautiful work!
Ok..
1. Removing fans..
I do not always harvest the same way. I base it up on my environment at the time. High rh and I cut off buds, trim and dry in a mesh herb dryer with lots of circulation.I want them to dry asap. Low rh and I chop and hang whole. I rely on the microclimate between leaf and bud to slow down the drying time.

2. Drier plant...
They've been up drying for around a week so I'll just grab a pic before I trim them but yes,they are similar.

3. Fan game...
I have a small ,high velocity fan at the top of my closet. It seems to work well enough on it's own. When I put it on high and bounce it off of the ceiling. It's a strong little bugger and I can easily give my plants windburn if I'm not careful. I have more fans that I can add if I feel the need.

Congratulations on the harvest. Looks like it was a good one. 😍
These plants turned out great. The buds are rock hard and have a great size to them. Your light really brought out the best in my plants.
Thank you for allowing me to test out the KS3000. I absolutely love it. 💕

Absolutely stunning harvests VG! Every one of them. 💗
Thanks HH!
Glad that things turned out this nice. Life really got difficult and I almost dropped the ball on this one.
I had to really push myself to get back on the forum to post.

Sorry to hear that anxiety continues to plague you, VG. I hope life settles for you soon.

Your plants never look like they suffer much so you must be doing something right.

Oof on the MAC and the spider mites. I've been battling PM all year in my tents so I feel your pain.

Congrats on the harvests. I hope you get enough despite having to kill off MAC.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Thanks HG.

I've had an anxiety disorder since I was in my teens. The last years events have really kicked it up and I was struggling quite a bit. I couldn't find love for anything.
I'm trying new things and there is definitely improvement.

I've been lucky as hell with those plants. They really took care of me this time. Somehow I only lost houseplants and a few clones due to underwatering, rust disease ( came with the plant)and spider mites. All my flowering gals made it until harvest.

Sorry about the PM. That shit is gnarly and I feel fortunate that I've been able to avoid it inside so far. Knock on wood.
My cucumbers get it often here and it sucks to try to control.

I'll have plenty of smoke. Way more than I really need. Bf and I still smoke chillums for some reason. I do have bongs and papers but chillums are so convenient.
I have buds from last year still. No idea what they are anymore. Yup,time to clean some old stuff out. I'll be needing those jars.

MAC V2 is great but I'm just as happy with the Wookiee auto. Can't keep that stuff in jars. It's the first to go and I have about 1/8 th of an oz left from my last harvest. 😢
I'll just drop another one. Perhaps I'll try it in a five gallon this time.

Wookiees and Wizard…not even being a pessimist, the jars are always half empty 😂
Glad you enjoy it so much!
Hindsight, while very strong, is quite the opposite on the taste/smell spectrum. For me it was on the diesel/peppery side which I don’t mind- but I always go back to the kushy strains.

Will be great to see you pop another Wookiee

Wookiees and Wizard…not even being a pessimist, the jars are always half empty 😂
Glad you enjoy it so much!
Hindsight, while very strong, is quite the opposite on the taste/smell spectrum. For me it was on the diesel/peppery side which I don’t mind- but I always go back to the kushy strains.

Will be great to see you pop another Wookiee
I totally agree. Wish that I could keep the boys out of my Wookiee jar but alas...
Wish that I could have more than four plants in flower at a time. I'm trying to stay legal.
I'm a big fan of the kush strains as well.
Highya sweetie 💕
Congrats on your very nice harvests, VG!
Thanks Carcass
Probably that "karma" thing working..... 🤔
The universe took pity on me.
careful...that's how serenity gets started...:) ...:Namaste:
I hope so. I could use a whole bucketful right now.
💕 :passitleft: 💕

We are pleased to hear that you love it. :tommy:

It is always appreciated when one shares parts of themselves on an honest level. Everything we are as humans is transferred into our growing one way or another. In essence, who we are is what we grow. Thanks so much.

Happy Holidaze VG!🎄

Back
Top Bottom