VG's First Legal Grow: Growing The Za-Za Under The ViparSpectra KS3000 LED

You go camping hun, nature heals everything

My grow, for the 1st time in like 6+ years is done

Grampas GG4 is history..

Off to the Gulf in February, may just stay..or I'll be up on the Rim in AZ in April

Fun fun fun

Day# 97 / 53

I had to get out of town for a few days.
Came back to a droopy Za-Za Og but the Hindsight looked fine.

I thought the Za-Za would have perked up by now. We'll see how she looks tomorrow.

They look to have a few weeks to go yet. Looks like it's time to get the bamboo poles out to stake them up. Both plants have heavy droopers...don't want those branches to break.
OMG, it's not big, is huge! Very chunky, healthy girls.

You go camping hun, nature heals everything

My grow, for the 1st time in like 6+ years is done

Grampas GG4 is history..

Off to the Gulf in February, may just stay..or I'll be up on the Rim in AZ in April

Fun fun fun
Hopefully I'll be able to go out camping one more time before the snow falls.

Bet it feels weird to not be growing. I know during our move I felt weird about not having any plants.

Well, we held onto the Grandpa's cut as long as we could. I just grew tired of how much of a spider mite magnet she was.
OMG, it's not big, is huge! Very chunky, healthy girls.
They are sooooooo dense that I'm a bit worried about mold. The Za-Za would be the one to have issues with how large her colas are. Gonna keep a close eye on my rh.
That light is frickin awesome.
Totally impressed with its performance.

Thank you dear, we are pleased to hear that our light is approved by you. :green_heart:

Hopefully I'll be able to go out camping one more time before the snow falls.
Hopefully you were able to make it out camping one last time! We didn’t make it out one time this year!! Though we did spend 5 days on a houseboat up at Rainey Lake so that kind of makes up for it.

Happy Thanksgiving VG and everyone!
Hope you had a great turkey day,Stone.

Mine was full of anxiety but the turkey turned out nice.
Hopefully you were able to make it out camping one last time! We didn’t make it out one time this year!! Though we did spend 5 days on a houseboat up at Rainey Lake so that kind of makes up for it.
That's way up north....may as well be Canada.lol
What a gorgeous place to vacation. My uncles used to have a fishing shack up there.

Day 116/74

I think they are almost done. Scoping when lights come on this evening.

The cold and snow has come to Minnesota and my girls are showing it. 65° during lights out. I decided to let them ride it out since it's so close to harvest. I got some yellowing but that's to be expected with cooler temps.

Perhaps the cool temps will work to my advantage during harvest. It would be great to have a slow dry cycle for these babies. If I time it right, I can probably put my autos in there too.

Sorry for disappearing all of a sudden.
I've been busy dealing with some....stuff.
I don't really want to get into it too much right now. It's financial stuff and subsequent anxiety crap. We'll get it figured out soon...hopefully.
Don't worry too much. Everyone here is ok.

Hope y'all are doing well out there. 💕
Thanks for the support.

Never mind it and we are pleased to see you back, your girls are looking great, also take care good for yourself, everything will be solved and everything will be going well. :green_heart:

Day 116/74

I think they are almost done. Scoping when lights come on this evening.

The cold and snow has come to Minnesota and my girls are showing it. 65° during lights out. I decided to let them ride it out since it's so close to harvest. I got some yellowing but that's to be expected with cooler temps.

Perhaps the cool temps will work to my advantage during harvest. It would be great to have a slow dry cycle for these babies. If I time it right, I can probably put my autos in there too.

Sorry for disappearing all of a sudden.
I've been busy dealing with some....stuff.
I don't really want to get into it too much right now. It's financial stuff and subsequent anxiety crap. We'll get it figured out soon...hopefully.
Don't worry too much. Everyone here is ok.

Hope y'all are doing well out there. 💕
Thanks for the support.
Hope it all works out. So when did we say again how we are going to manage trading out our two closets? Looks like you will be done a little ahead of me - try not to smoke all my weed. Thanks. lol!!!

This is so damn impressive. Huge colas. Jeesh. Looks like serious density too. Bravo.

Never mind it and we are pleased to see you back, your girls are looking great, also take care good for yourself, everything will be solved and everything will be going well. :green_heart:
Thanks for your support through this journal. You've been super patient as I'm going through the trials of life.
I do appreciate it greatly.

Highya sweetie!
💕
I don't like turkey much but I'd rather be full of that than anxiety. :eek: Sorry your Thanksgiving wasn't as good as the flowering plants, because those Za-Zas are za-zazoom!

:circle-of-love:
Thanksgiving wasn't all bad. There was just a few hours that I had to regroup and carry on. Food turned out great and my oldest brought some RumChata over. A bit of that in some hot cocoa or coffee is heaven on earth.
Get ready for a better Christmas. :tommy:
Here's to hoping that things go smoothly.
Hope it all works out. So when did we say again how we are going to manage trading out our two closets? Looks like you will be done a little ahead of me - try not to smoke all my weed. Thanks. lol!!!

This is so damn impressive. Huge colas. Jeesh. Looks like serious density too. Bravo.
Lol. There isn't anything magic about my closet. I bring that. 🤣 🤣
Still a bit worried about bud rot. My rh has been really low at around 16% and I have fans in there. Hope that it helps and doesn't hinder.
:passitleft:damn straight!
@Virgin Ground inquiring minds want to know :lot-o-toke:
Sorry.
I've been busy.
I did kill them earlier this week.

As mentioned...I chopped them earlier this week. They were both close enough to being done with one slightly over and one slightly under. I wanted to hang all the plants together to make things easier on me.
I have them in the closet with both of the Wizard autos from the beginning of this grow. Wizards are almost ready to trim but the bigger girls still have some time left.
I chopped and hung them whole because of my low rh, hoping it would slow them down a bit.
So far,so good.

I guess that I only color corrected the first set of pics, apologies.

I'll have to go back and do the math for their ages but I believe them to be 120+ days above ground.

Just a waiting game now until I can trim. I think the Wizard auto shorty is just about there.

Hope you lovely folks are doing well. 💕

For those wondering what happened to the MAC V2 plant....

I killed her. She was absolutely covered in spider mites and I got tired of trying to cure her of her issue. I've been dealing with them for months now. Luckily the big plants never got them.
They seemed to really go after my MAC and one of my houseplants, a palm tree. Those got taken out of my room and treated multiple times a week. The palm is recovering but the MAC was wrecked beyond saving.

I started feeding all the houseplants with Neem as a systemic soil drench.
I'll continue that for a while and also probably treat any new cannabis sprouts/veg plants as well.
Hopefully I can kill them all this winter and enjoy a few months mite free.

A girl can hope.

Congrats on the harvests-in-progress, VG👍

Sorry you lost the MAC, but you'll still have a little something in the jars..
...actually, a lot of somethings in the jars...

Back
Top Bottom