VG's First Legal Grow: Growing The Za-Za Under The ViparSpectra KS3000 LED

I just ordered the a VivoSun ph meter and solid moister meter :)

I will report back my findings next week when we get back.
You probably don't need the moisture meter. Those two or three prong thingies are pretty useless imo.

You can use a metal or bamboo skewer to test soil. Just like testing a cake.
You stick it all the way into the soil. If there is moist soil it will stick to the skewer.
Only half the a skewer has dirt stuck to it? Your plant is 50% dry. Nothing sticking...totally dry etc.

Speed run...

Gotta get back to work but wanted to update quick.

Day # 52 since sprout and day # 7 since flip

Put the Za-Za Og on a milk crate and now she is 2" taller than the Hindsight.

Will check for light stress this evening. Hopefully she will be fine with the sudden increase.

Still on 4 gr/gal of MC with no other additions.

Hope y'all are doing well.

Gotta jet,later gators!
They sure look healthy!

Day #58 since sprout and day #13 since flip for the Za-Za Og and Hindsight.

Still on 4 gr/gallon of MC.

Pistils are starting to pop!
Pretty plants.

Day #58 since sprout and day #13 since flip for the Za-Za Og and Hindsight.

Still on 4 gr/gallon of MC.

Pistils are starting to pop!
Ok this is so pretty and amazing I’m gonna cry. Especially since if this is a closet grow and referred to as such, I can no longer in good conscience call my little whatever it is a closet grow.. THIS is a closet grow. Amazing work. Are you finding you need more fans in a closet vs a tent? Since no extraction fan (I don’t have one)? I have one on each plant.

Pretty plants.
Thanks Keith!
Ok this is so pretty and amazing I’m gonna cry. Especially since if this is a closet grow and referred to as such, I can no longer in good conscience call my little whatever it is a closet grow.. THIS is a closet grow. Amazing work. Are you finding you need more fans in a closet vs a tent? Since no extraction fan (I don’t have one)? I have one on each plant.
I haven't seen them for a few days so I hope they are doing ok. My sleep schedule has been off since my mom passed on the 4th and I've been too late to check on them in the morning before lights go out. I will be checking them tonight. I'll take more pics and update. Crossing my fingers that they are doing ok.
I just have one high velocity fan that is mounted high up in the closet. If I was running my full closet instead of just half, I'd add another one on the floor.
This is just a simple walk in closet...nothing special. I do appreciate the nice compliment though.
Will we, in hindsight, wonder if the slower pistil development ment a later harvest? :hmmmm:
I see what you did there....lol.

They are all poofy now. Will get some current pics up asap. I have some from a few days ago that I can share now.

They sure look healthy! Very nice plants. :circle-of-love:
Thanks Val.

Sorry for the lack of posting. My mom passed away on the 4th and I've been struggling a bit.
It's a lot to lose both parents in three months time.
I hope you can forgive my absence.

Back
Top Bottom