VG's First Legal Grow: Growing The Za-Za Under The ViparSpectra KS3000 LED

I wish my plants looked as great after I ignore them for a few days.
Its been easy to ignore them lately.
Somehow they still look pretty good.
They are looking good! Sending good vibes your way!
I sure could use some good vibes right about now.
💕 💕 💕
@Virgin Ground how's it going over there! You flooded yet!

Can’t wait to see the next update!
No flooding here.....we really needed that rain.
I enjoyed watching it from my bedroom window.
My mom left during the covid lockdown V. Alone in a nursing home. It's gut wrenching to this day! She lived a good life, and with us for over 30 years, but the ending is just something out of a horror movie. I understand some.
I do remember you talking about it a little bit. I remember how hard it was on your family...sorry Hon. :hug:
Just got back from the mortuary. I'm utterly spent emotionally and physically sore. Saw people that I haven't seen in 20+ years. Talked to my sister for the first time in about 25 years.
It's like a soap opera right now. So much to unpack.
They look happy, and great as always.
Thank Val.
I should be getting back into the swing of things. The last few weeks have been difficult to say the least.

This is an update with pics taken yesterday. I haven't actually looked in on them today yet. Lights will be on soon though and I'll sneak a peek.

I think they are around 76 days old. Forget how many days since flip and I'm too tired to go back and figure it out right now. Just wanted to update before bed.

I'm amazed that they looked this good.
They have been horribly neglected.

Hope y'all are doing well.
Thanks for following...

Maybe you're on to something... 🤔
Because the plants sure don't seem to mind the neglect,
I don't see how they could look any better 💚

All looking happy and Za-Za Og looks bigger than others.

This is an update with pics taken yesterday. I haven't actually looked in on them today yet. Lights will be on soon though and I'll sneak a peek.

I think they are around 76 days old. Forget how many days since flip and I'm too tired to go back and figure it out right now. Just wanted to update before bed.

Thanks for following...
People dream of their plants having that color green. Damn. Your healthiness is off the charts. They look amazing. What a closet grow.

Day #87 since sprout and day #43 since flip for the Za-Za Og and Hindsight.

Let the Za-Za Og get way too dry so now I have a bit of leaf burn.

The @ViparSpectra KS3000 is working great. It's been at full power for a while now. Plants are building some really great looking buds. Gonna be some fatties!!!

Thanks for following...
Perfection....great job!

OMG that light burn is just awful! I'm sorry miss but you're going to have to hand over your grower's license. :)
Hahahahah the same thing ran through my mind. I looked at her light burn compared to mine and it knocked my ego down a few notches lol :goof:

Day# 97 / 53

I had to get out of town for a few days.
Came back to a droopy Za-Za Og but the Hindsight looked fine.

I thought the Za-Za would have perked up by now. We'll see how she looks tomorrow.

They look to have a few weeks to go yet. Looks like it's time to get the bamboo poles out to stake them up. Both plants have heavy droopers...don't want those branches to break.

Day# 97 / 53

I had to get out of town for a few days.
Came back to a droopy Za-Za Og but the Hindsight looked fine.

I thought the Za-Za would have perked up by now. We'll see how she looks tomorrow.

They look to have a few weeks to go yet. Looks like it's time to get the bamboo poles out to stake them up. Both plants have heavy droopers...don't want those branches to break.
Welcome back. The colas on the Za Za are promising great things. I'm sure it'll perk up with some tlc. I hope your short break has helped.

Welcome back. The colas on the Za Za are promising great things. I'm sure it'll perk up with some tlc. I hope your short break has helped.
I really needed to get away for a few days. I'm hoping that I can do it again next week. It's supposed to warm up here for a few days.
Its a good time to camp. Most folks don't go after the first frost and I end up getting the whole campground to myself.
Good idea to take some time away and finally, you found a plant that missed you! Funny that in hindsight it was Za-Za. :hmmmm:

Nice donkey dicks. :thumb:
She's still a bit droopy. I may give her a slight increase with the MC. Should perk her up.

Donkey dicks all day long...
Va va voom, za za zoom! Impressive colas once again my dear! 💗 Seriously, what a beautiful grow.
I could have done a bit better but life got in the way and was horribly distracting. The buds have some impressive heft despite my minor issues.
The ViparSpectra light has done wonderfully and I'm glad to have it for future grows.

Back
Top Bottom