VG's First Legal Grow: Growing The Za-Za Under The ViparSpectra KS3000 LED

Sorry for the absence.
Been dealing with more family issues. Needed some space.
I know y'all understand. We've all had one point in our lives where we have had to take a step back and reassess.

Anyway....

Hope y'all are having a a great holiday.
Mine has been busy and very tiring so far. I think I was in bed before 9:30 last night. So tired I couldn't move.
Today should be much of the same.
I'd better pace myself and allow for a little afternoon nap or I'll be out early again tonight.
I do have plans to watch my favorite Christmas movie....Gremlins. My kids haven't seen it yet so it should be fun to share it with them.

I grabbed some pics of my dried and curing buds from this grow...

I didn't take any weights on them. I took all the nicest buds for myself and sent the popcorn home with the oldest kiddo. I'm tired of trimming that stuff and he needs to learn how to trim anyway. Makes it so much faster.

Once again,thanks for your patience....
'Zup chica? 💜
We are pleased to hear that you love it. :tommy:
I really do!!
I'll be tagging you in my Canuk grow. I'll be growing a Cement Shoes and a G13 under the KS3000.
I'll drop a link soon.
It is always appreciated when one shares parts of themselves on an honest level. Everything we are as humans is transferred into our growing one way or another. In essence, who we are is what we grow. Thanks so much.
Some folks have been wondering where I've been. I though honesty was best.
I'd like to do my part to destigmatize conversations about mental health. It impacts everything we do and say,all of our experiences...

Merry Christmas to everyone at the Ground household. 🎄 It's not been an easy year but I hope you can all find a slice of joy this season.
:peacetwo: and :love:
Had a nice day yesterday. Now I'm cooking pies and making hors d'oeuvres.

Hope all of the Shed family has had a great holiday season. 💕 💕
Thinking of you and sending warm Christmas greetings VG. Love to the family.
Hope you had a great Xmas!!
Happy Holidaze VG!🎄
Same to you, Cola!
:Rasta:High, Merry Christmas!
Hope you and the family have a great day ,Stone!

Thank you for keeping us updated, we know you may have many things to do, but please also take good care of yourself, take a good rest when you feel tired. :hug:

Sorry for the absence.
Been dealing with more family issues. Needed some space.
I know y'all understand. We've all had one point in our lives where we have had to take a step back and reassess.

Anyway....

Hope y'all are having a a great holiday.
Mine has been busy and very tiring so far. I think I was in bed before 9:30 last night. So tired I couldn't move.
Today should be much of the same.
I'd better pace myself and allow for a little afternoon nap or I'll be out early again tonight.
I do have plans to watch my favorite Christmas movie....Gremlins. My kids haven't seen it yet so it should be fun to share it with them.

I grabbed some pics of my dried and curing buds from this grow...

I didn't take any weights on them. I took all the nicest buds for myself and sent the popcorn home with the oldest kiddo. I'm tired of trimming that stuff and he needs to learn how to trim anyway. Makes it so much faster.

Once again,thanks for your patience....

'Zup chica? 💜

I really do!!
I'll be tagging you in my Canuk grow. I'll be growing a Cement Shoes and a G13 under the KS3000.
I'll drop a link soon.

Some folks have been wondering where I've been. I though honesty was best.
I'd like to do my part to destigmatize conversations about mental health. It impacts everything we do and say,all of our experiences...

Had a nice day yesterday. Now I'm cooking pies and making hors d'oeuvres.

Hope all of the Shed family has had a great holiday season. 💕 💕

Hope you had a great Xmas!!

Same to you, Cola!

Hope you and the family have a great day ,Stone!
Happy Friday to you!! It looks nice and frosty!! Send me home with that kinda popcorn and I'd be way happy and way high!! 😎✌️

Happy New Year! Wishing you guys the very best in the new year!

Thank you for keeping us updated, we know you may have many things to do, but please also take good care of yourself, take a good rest when you feel tired. :hug:
Thanks Val.

All I've been doing lately is resting. My neck has been kinked for about three weeks now and I've had migraines and headaches the entire time.

I'm bored to tears...

Hope you are doing well. ❤️
Shoobie Doobie :hookah:
I'll have 'Pennies from heaven' in my head all day. 😂
Wow, nice bud shots, they look like a divine after-dinner smoke! Big ol buds :yummy:
The Za-Za Og had some pretty hefty ones. The Hindsight are a bit more compact.
The Hindsight is super dank,like a basement and the Za-Za is a bit too harsh just yet. She'll age nicely,I think.
Happy Friday to you!! It looks nice and frosty!! Send me home with that kinda popcorn and I'd be way happy and way high!! 😎✌️
Welcome to my journal,Scottay!

Everything turned out beautifully and if you lived closer, I'd share for sure. 😊
I hope New Year's Eve is exactly what you need and 2024 brings most everything of what you want! 🥂
Thank you ,dear.

We didn't do much of anything for New Years day. Watched some movies and played video games.
Christmas was exhausting for everyone here so we were on power saving mode.

Happy New Year! Wishing you guys the very best in the new year!
Thanks Val!

We appreciate that.

Hi, VG...:ciao:
I don't think I got over here to wish you a happy new year..so I'll do that now!

Happy New Year, VG and Family!
Sorry to hear about your migraines- I hope they fade away pretty soon..
My neck gives me troubles, too- it got dislocated in a motorcycle accident 50 years ago, and it hasn't been quite right since- it makes crunchy noises when I turn my head...

I had a bad neck a fortnight ago and it was really bad, I went to a nearby hospital immediately after work for treatment. I realized how important a healthy body is for us, but we often neglect ourselves. So if you're not feeling well, get treatment sooner rather than later.

I had a bad neck a fortnight ago and it was really bad, I went to a nearby hospital immediately after work for treatment. I realized how important a healthy body is for us, but we often neglect ourselves. So if you're not feeling well, get treatment sooner rather than later.
Good vibes to you and hope you get better soon. 😎✌️

That's a good one to have!
And there it is again.😂
Hi, VG...:ciao:
I don't think I got over here to wish you a happy new year..so I'll do that now!

Happy New Year, VG and Family!
Sorry to hear about your migraines- I hope they fade away pretty soon..
My neck gives me troubles, too- it got dislocated in a motorcycle accident 50 years ago, and it hasn't been quite right since- it makes crunchy noises when I turn my head...
Happy New Year to you as well!

My neck makes crunchy noises too...twinsies! What a horrid sound.
My neck is constantly doing the snap,crackle ,pop. Sometimes when it pops I feel like throwing up and then I get light headed. It's such a strange sensation.

I'm kinda worried about traveling in a car now. I don't think I'd fare well if I was in an accident, even a minor one.

Hope you are on the mend and it isn't anything chronic.

I've had surgery on my neck before. One of my vertebrae and discs were replaced with a titanium bridge.
It helped until the vertebrae above and below went bad as well.
I'll be going in for more surgery sometime this year to address those issues. I expect more titanium bridges,connected with rods.

I can't put it off any longer.
If I missed you, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years 2024.

Sorry to read about your health problems. I hope you feel better in the new year.
Your grows turn out excellent, well done.

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok
Hey,Tok.

Hope you had a good Xmas/ New Year as well! Hoping this year goes better than 2023. That was a hard one.

Thanks for the nice compliment on my grows. I drop the ball occasionally due to my health condition but I try the best I can. Some days I just can't move and my girls suffer.

I'm trying to make my grows easier to attend to. We'll see how that goes.

Good vibes to you and hope you get better soon. 😎✌️
And there it is again.😂

Happy New Year to you as well!

My neck makes crunchy noises too...twinsies! What a horrid sound.
My neck is constantly doing the snap,crackle ,pop. Sometimes when it pops I feel like throwing up and then I get light headed. It's such a strange sensation.

I'm kinda worried about traveling in a car now. I don't think I'd fare well if I was in an accident, even a minor one.

Hope you are on the mend and it isn't anything chronic.

I've had surgery on my neck before. One of my vertebrae and discs were replaced with a titanium bridge.
It helped until the vertebrae above and below went bad as well.
I'll be going in for more surgery sometime this year to address those issues. I expect more titanium bridges,connected with rods.

I can't put it off any longer.

Hey,Tok.

Hope you had a good Xmas/ New Year as well! Hoping this year goes better than 2023. That was a hard one.

Thanks for the nice compliment on my grows. I drop the ball occasionally due to my health condition but I try the best I can. Some days I just can't move and my girls suffer.

I'm trying to make my grows easier to attend to. We'll see how that goes.
Thank you guys, my neck is now better because of the prompt treatment and I now do a bit of exercise every day to keep myself healthy. As well as taking care of our girls, don't forget to take care of ourselves.

So hey all u stoners...got a couple questions

Friend is using DR Earth home grown organic nutes, in a composted mulch
Ya I know, told him to change, but he's an OCD, abc, acdc , idiot

Never met the guy, but is using our AMAZING AZ water with fish and rocks included FREE, think it's 8-9ph

Anyways, ideas what it is

IMG_3295.jpg

IMG_3296.jpg

Not enough info given.

I can only speculate at this time but here goes....

Could be K lockout due to high media pH from elevated calcium in water supply causing lockout.

High amounts of calcium expelled through the leaf tips causes burn starting at tips and progressing inward.

Someone may need an RO buddy.

Make sure he isn't feeding extra calmag with that high pH water. I'm not familiar with the nutes he's using or if its possible to eliminate the extra cal from his without changing nutrient brands.

"Composted mulch"? Is this a bagged or homemade? Any pH or nutrient testing on this product?
It's a huge variable in this equation and without any real info you just end up with a big fat question mark in the end.

Ask your buddy about his mulch and try to get some solid info on it. Mulch makes me think it contains large amounts of wood products.
It would be helpful to know what type of wood is used. Pine and spruce acidify soil while other types of wood have a nominal impact.
Tannins and sap ( contains turpentine) can have a huge impact on pH.

Any lime used in the mulch?

Find out and let us know.

You have no idea how long it took to get that from him

Trying to get him to switch to Promix and Megacrop

He's chasing issues he has no idea how to fix them

We'll see, I think, like his last grow, they are lacking a consistent feed and schedule
Our water is terrible, so I'm sure the oh is sky high

Graciassssssssss Man Hands and Shed

You have no idea how long it took to get that from him

Trying to get him to switch to Promix and Megacrop

He's chasing issues he has no idea how to fix them

We'll see, I think, like his last grow, they are lacking a consistent feed and schedule
Our water is terrible, so I'm sure the oh is sky high

Graciassssssssss Man Hands and Shed
HI Chris!! Long time no see Growmie!! Happy Monday!! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom