Looking For Tester Of Mars Hydro FC-E3000 LED & Grow Tent

Wow! Thank you very much. I am lost for words at the moment....

I can't wait to start a grow with this new equipment. Lucky me am moving houses this month to a bigger place with plenty of room for a 4x4 setup.
Last week I got a delivery of seeds from Sweet Seeds, so the first grow will be with these strains:
Red Mandarine F1
Red Hot Cookies
Sweet Cherry Pie
and the 4th one will probably be Cinderella 99 unless I change my mind before the grow starts.

I'm curious to see how this light will work. It seems amazing!
Thank you so very much, @Mars Hydro :Namaste:

Thank you for all the good vibes everybody. :Namaste:
I'll post a link to my grow here in this thread when I start my grow. You are all very welcome to come along and see what this light will do to my plants. I'll do my very best to make some fat buds out of my plants. I usually do a bit of training to my plants and hopefully we'll see some nice bud development...
Cheers all

I'll post a link to my grow here in this thread when I start my grow. You are all very welcome to come along and see what this light will do to my plants. I'll do my very best to make some fat buds out of my plants. I usually do a bit of training to my plants and hopefully we'll see some nice bud development...
Cheers all

congrats man !

Cheers all
Even though it shoulda been me lol, Congrats. Enjoy and can't wait to see all them new grows

Wow! Thank you very much. I am lost for words at the moment....

I can't wait to start a grow with this new equipment. Lucky me am moving houses this month to a bigger place with plenty of room for a 4x4 setup.
Last week I got a delivery of seeds from Sweet Seeds, so the first grow will be with these strains:
Red Mandarine F1
Red Hot Cookies
Sweet Cherry Pie
and the 4th one will probably be Cinderella 99 unless I change my mind before the grow starts.

I'm curious to see how this light will work. It seems amazing!
Thank you so very much, @Mars Hydro :Namaste:
Congrats and I cant wait to see those especially the red hot cookies

#MarshydroFCE4800

Looking for me? I'm right here!! :ciao: I heard that you was looking for me, well look no further cause I'm here front and center!!:adore:
20210530_195702.jpg

Cheers all
Congrats on the new set up. Exciting. I will be sure tom follow along when you get set up. Congrats on the bigger digs as well. :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom