Looking For A Tester Of Maxsisun MG3000

I was wondering the same thing. Whether an issue popped up or something, but Migro said it was great. I ended up buying a refurbished one on Amazon and have loved it. Have it in a unique setup in a 4x4 and just came back from a week vacation to heavy growth. Super happy with the lights.

I brought this up in this same thread several times late May and noone responded from the company or anything. More reason to think something happened to the company.

PXL_20220709_192642796.jpg
It looks wonderful! Did I miss what kind of auto it is?

It looks wonderful! Did I miss what kind of auto it is?
Not an auto. This is a mish mosh grow of me experimenting with a recirculating system I had just built but also had clones sitting around for too long. It's 5 Blue Dream clones and the plant up close on the left is a purple haze. All photoperiods. I was going away on vacation soon and just slapped a grow together that I didn't have to be too serious about. But I'm digging it!

PXL_20220709_192629282.jpg

PXL_20220703_134208110.jpg

PXL_20220703_134155820.jpg

PXL_20220615_184612936.jpg

Not an auto. This is a mish mosh grow of me experimenting with a recirculating system I had just built but also had clones sitting around for too long. It's 5 Blue Dream clones and the plant up close on the left is a purple haze. All photoperiods. I was going away on vacation soon and just slapped a grow together that I didn't have to be too serious about. But I'm digging it!

PXL_20220709_192629282.jpg

PXL_20220703_134208110.jpg

PXL_20220703_134155820.jpg

PXL_20220615_184612936.jpg
Aaah I see it now...sorry had a couple bowls in a short amount of time lol. They have great coloring!

Aaah I see it now...sorry had a couple bowls in a short amount of time lol. They have great coloring!
I'm about to follow you down that path myself! . And check out your grow journals and some others. Vacation is nice but I was worried about my gals! Haha.

This is my first time doing recirculating hydroponics And I am super happy with how they take up nutrients evenly. Knock on wood! These plants have gotten a little out of hand unfortunately but can't wait for the next grow. These are lanky because I kept having to put them off of putting them in the new system till I was done and they just got so big.

82' baby here too!

I'm about to follow you down that path myself! . And check out your grow journals and some others. Vacation is nice but I was worried about my gals! Haha.
No vacation for me. Until I break from the girls. Have a 2.5 year old and the ladies. Soon...maybe
This is my first time doing recirculating hydroponics And I am super happy with how they take up nutrients evenly. Knock on wood! These plants have gotten a little out of hand unfortunately but can't wait for the next grow. These are lanky because I kept having to put them off of putting them in the new system till I was done and they just got so big.

82' baby here too!
I give you the upmost credit. I have been asked about Hydro and I just love my old school soil. Just finding ways to make the girls happier is my goal. No way! Right on brother 82 all the way!!!

No vacation for me. Until I break from the girls. Have a 2.5 year old and the ladies. Soon...maybe

I give you the upmost credit. I have been asked about Hydro and I just love my old school soil. Just finding ways to make the girls happier is my goal. No way! Right on brother 82 all the way!!!
You've got the hardest job of them all!

I'm new to hydro myself. This is my second hydro grow altogether but the first went great. This was a lot of work upfront but then it's easier day to day. I had great success with soil but heard good things about the hydro. Definitely great things about both.

And my pup is a handful at times but vacationing with my nephews reminds me of how tough kids are! Lol

I will be going to the beach house next week and will be away from the the girls 5 days, the autos are still in veg and I'm sure one good watering will last for that amount of days.

Back
Top Bottom