Chi-Chi's Story: A Gelato Auto Grow Featuring 4 Of Our Fantasic Sponsors

This must be done!!!!
I gotta get on the Zon and order a cigarette holder, some satin black gloves a frilly shirt and a whole bunch of other props now...

So whoever brings the Ford, bring me one of those old cameras too...can't have too good of picture quality or it won't seem realistic

:rofl: I was given a list of choices or could make up my own. This came to me so fast. My first thought was something bud but not actual bud related and The Sopranos..

I think I did good, why you don't like it? You telling me I'm funny? Funny like a clown?

Banger...lmk when you pick one up buddy
Lol like the "funny man" from boondocks saints 😂

Lol like the "funny man" from boondocks saints 😂
I was thinking Goodfellas but yes, that too!

You know I have this very odd reoccurring dream that I have to kill William Dafoe in a hotel pool because he is trying to murder me...

Just a random thought since you mentioned Boondock Saints

I was thinking Goodfellas but yes, that too!

You know I have this very odd reoccurring dream that I have to kill William Dafoe in a hotel pool because he is trying to murder me...

Just a random thought since you mentioned Boondock Saints
I think a lot of people have that dream with Willem Dafoe. I have ever since I saw him in Streets Of Fire anyway. Hes just that good at what he does lol ;)

I think a lot of people have that dream with Willem Dafoe. I have ever since I saw him in Streets Of Fire anyway. Hes just that good at what he does lol ;)
Indubitably. Thank you for normalizing the chaos in my brain :rofl:

I didn't forget entirely @AutoNautPsychoFlower!

Scope trichs of a Chi-Chi bud in cure:

2022_08_14_12_04_44_663.jpg

2022_08_14_12_05_01_695.jpg

2022_08_14_12_05_33_894.jpg

2022_08_14_12_04_36_720.jpg

2022_08_14_12_04_31_884.jpg

2022_08_14_12_03_43_154.jpg

2022_08_14_12_02_19_632.jpg

2022_08_14_12_03_41_916.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Very interesting! Most trichomes look like they're clear, some amber. a few more milky. I wonder how much they change after harvest during the cure? Good thinking to get more trich pics! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Very interesting! Most trichomes look like they're clear, some amber. a few more milky. I wonder how much they change after harvest during the cure? Good thinking to get more trich pics! Happy Smokin'
That was a smaller bud so I'm sure she had a mix, just what I grabbed for my morning smoke! I would very much like to now take a bud and grab trich shots both before and after cure on the very same bud to see the difference over time! GREAT IDEA BODE!!

Im getting high AF just looking at these pics! yours are so squiggly and coral like! so very :drool::jawdropper:
She will make one forget what they were doing. Bestie told me yesterday the last couple days she talked to me I was like somewhere far away lol then she smoked with me on the way to the dispensary to grab her vape and we had to make 4 uturns for missing the initial turns...she hits hard with those coral squiggles

She will make one forget what they were doing. Bestie told me yesterday the last couple days she talked to me I was like somewhere far away lol then she smoked with me on the way to the dispensary to grab her vape and we had to make 4 uturns for missing the initial turns...she hits hard with those coral squiggles

I have two gelato autos from Herbies (freebies) growing outdoors right now. Theyve been the slowest autos ever lol. Cant figure out what was missing for them but theyre finally moving forward. They did a longer than usual funky stunt after transplant and then it rained a bunch and then a heatwave. Zkittlez girls loved it but gelato took a pass. I think I shorted them with with some N somehow. Anyway, if mine give me a couple of buds doing what you just described Ill be super happy and not complain one bit!

Coral squiggles might be the end all be all in trich-dome! Seriously though Im wondering how much research has been done on not just different types, and colors but over structural presentation? Do big individual cloudy mushroom trichs have more euphoria than cloudy waves of coral trichs?

I have two gelato autos from Herbies (freebies) growing outdoors right now. Theyve been the slowest autos ever lol. Cant figure out what was missing for them but theyre finally moving forward. They did a longer than usual funky stunt after transplant and then it rained a bunch and then a heatwave. Zkittlez girls loved it but gelato took a pass. I think I shorted them with with some N somehow.
It happens, all seeds are different idc what they say! I have yet to grow Skittlz. Want to it's so popular!
Anyway, if mine give me a couple of buds doing what you just described Ill be super happy and not complain one bit!
I wouldn't either!
Coral squiggles might be the end all be all in trich-dome! Seriously though Im wondering how much research has been done on not just different types, and colors but over structural presentation? Do big individual cloudy mushroom trichs have more euphoria than cloudy waves of coral trichs?
OK I'm looking and I don't see anything about the damn squiggles. We need another search engine term...got one?

It happens, all seeds are different idc what they say! I have yet to grow Skittlz. Want to it's so popular!

I wouldn't either!

OK I'm looking and I don't see anything about the damn squiggles. We need another search engine term...got one?
I did a quick dive and Im not finding anything beyond the normal types wrt bulbous, sessile, stalked etc, plus color.
I used more general terms like shape, type and structure + trichome, cannabis + effect

I did a quick dive and Im not finding anything beyond the normal types wrt bulbous, sessile, stalked etc, plus color.
I used more general terms like shape, type and structure + trichome, cannabis + effect
OK I'm on this tonight. I'm finding something-hold me to it! I thought maybe it was just me :nomo::reading420magazine::nerd-with-glasses:

Yeah Ill deeper dive tomorrow morning/afternoon on it too. Im wondering if its and optical thing on cameras or if its a physical thing that certain conditions achieve (and if so is it a good flag/sign for something/ maybe has an effect on type of stone etc)?

There has to be something out there about it :nomo::hmmmm:

Yeah Ill deeper dive tomorrow morning/afternoon on it too. Im wondering if its and optical thing on cameras or if its a physical thing that certain conditions achieve (and if so is it a good flag/sign for something/ maybe has an effect on type of stone etc)?

There has to be something out there about it :nomo::hmmmm:
Maybe it's a stress thing from droughting? Hmmm...Hmm....

I forgot I had taken these before i took the scope shots

Whatever the coral comes from, I dig it

20220814_162459.jpg

20220814_162450.jpg

20220814_162447.jpg

Oh and meant to say that Herbies had the zkittlez for freebies, where I got mine. Super stable and strong and resilient. I was very impressed with their enthusiasm. Then they flowered a bit early (probably some goofy newb thing I did to them) but other than that they have been super duper friendly happy plants.

Maybe it's a stress thing from droughting? Hmmm...Hmm....

I forgot I had taken these before i took the scope shots

Whatever the coral comes from, I dig it

20220814_162459.jpg

20220814_162450.jpg

20220814_162447.jpg
Wow you can really see it in these! Its definitely not optics.
Your big difference from most is the droughting yeah?
Its gotta be! You really are the Coral Queen!

Id love to see a lab comp bewteen nugs from cloned sisters one with drought one without and focusing on those trichs.

Back
Top Bottom