Get rested and try to feel better and my condolences go out to TK..... Teeth pain is the worst in any situation.

Ooooops sorry hit post and not tab lol.

But cool you'll have a bountiful and busy couple of weeks ahead :)

Hahaha yea I remember lol hey if itz workz to show size it workz lol

😂 You talkin some paraphilia type shhizzz 😂.

Some of them ladies are type thick and curvy so I get it :rofl:
It works it works! Defers!

lmao! Nope... very much mean platonic cuddles... or would that be plantonic? (Im not a dad but I can joke like one!)
Seriously though yeaaaaaah, Id cuddle with boughs of weed, branches of bud. Turn me into a weed Treant and Im soooo there!

Get rested and try to feel better and my condolences go out to TK..... Teeth pain is the worst in any situation.
For real
Ooooops sorry hit post and not tab lol.
Happens I do it often
But cool you'll have a bountiful and busy couple of weeks ahead :)
I like having a line up every week. Mason Jars are on deck and ready with 105 hygrometers that tell me 104 different humidity and temp levels :rofl: I'm going to reuse some Boveda packs that aren't hard yet but I'll end up having to order more
Hahaha yea I remember lol hey if itz workz to show size it workz lol

😂 You talkin some paraphilia type shhizzz 😂.

Some of them ladies are type thick and curvy so I get it :rofl:
You and the lady talk lately. Happy is Ho÷*+y lmao sheesh..you smoking the sex weed? I laugh at this cause I was reading Big Bulls info sheets and it mentions her use for libido purposes! Says it's like oysters :popcorn:🤷‍♀️
It works it works! Defers!

lmao! Nope... very much mean platonic cuddles... or would that be plantonic? (Im not a dad but I can joke like one!)
Seriously though yeaaaaaah, Id cuddle with boughs of weed, branches of bud. Turn me into a weed Treant and Im soooo there!
Plantonic!!! I fucking love it. Excuse my French everyone. I also just chortled my coffee on my shirt. Blanche is complaining I got some on her bouffant

16625744029062649338955849807002.jpg

For real

Happens I do it often

I like having a line up every week. Mason Jars are on deck and ready with 105 hygrometers that tell me 104 different humidity and temp levels :rofl: I'm going to reuse some Boveda packs that aren't hard yet but I'll end up having to order more
Oh didnt know bovedas could go that long!
You and the lady talk lately. Happy is Ho÷*+y lmao sheesh..you smoking the sex weed? I laugh at this cause I was reading Big Bulls
info sheets and it mentions her use for libido purposes! Says it's like oysters :popcorn:🤷‍♀️
HappyHaz is a human incarnation of Sex Weed, they told me about him in the Ashram.

*sorry I dont know what I meant by that:bong:
Plantonic!!! I fucking love it. Excuse my French everyone. I also just chortled my coffee on my shirt. Blanche is complaining I got some on her bouffant
Ha! Chortle revenge!! It is mine!
Blanche look good with some coffee hair. Yup.:meditate:
I had a weird crush on her when I was younger. lol

Oh didnt know bovedas could go that long!
They work until they're hard to the touch or heavy as I like to put it..dense? Together? Lol
HappyHaz is a human incarnation of Sex Weed, they told me about him in the Ashram.
Oh Lordy
Smoke another one
Ha! Chortle revenge!! It is mine!
Blanche look good with some coffee hair. Yup.:meditate:
I had a weird crush on her when I was younger. lol
She was racy back then..prolly why!!!

I gave you more trichome shots and you missed them. Even tagged you in the post cause I know your love for coral surpasses that of your past love for Blanche!

They work until they're hard to the touch or heavy as I like to put it..dense? Together? Lol
Well I like solidified/dense. Which is my body type. :D
erm
Smoke another one
okay!... :bong:
She was racy back then..prolly why!!!
She just seemed so bad ass in that world she lived in.
I gave you more trichome shots and you missed them. Even tagged you in the post cause I know your love for coral surpasses that of your past love for Blanche!
Ok... this is what happened. I have had this thread open since you posted the trichs so that Id reply when I got back to them. I got disctracted by them everytime I try to reply to the post.

They're like little people just living their lives in slow motion on their little weed city. I loved these shots because of how well defined so many of the trichs are... you can almost sense the sticky goooey greatness, its smell, its touch. The way it caresses the back of your mind as it gently tickles the front of your nose.

Im thinking of starting a website dedicated to them. Put some SEO links here and there to help pay for it but almost all just trichs and trichs and trichs for the eyes to feast upon and the mind to ponder.

Im inspired by your trichomes.

I forgot to mention that even in this ridiculous heat, I found 1 leaf on Maestro that is changing colors! 1 single blade rather on 1 single leaf.

20220906_221644.jpg

Could this be a sign that these next few weeks we will see a full on color change from her like we did with Onyx, my Sirius Black in the Amazon run? I remember with her, it wasn't until the final 2 weeks that she showed her colors and oh were they so vibrant but she was a winter grow, too.

Guess we will see what happens soon enough...:cheesygrinsmiley:

You and the lady talk lately. Happy is Ho÷*+y lmao sheesh..you smoking the sex weed? I laugh at this cause I was reading Big Bulls info sheets and it mentions her use for libido purposes! Says it's like oysters :popcorn:🤷‍♀️

Wtf 😂 Im merely following social cues ..... I guess I can't read them very well ....*~writing while mumbling to self~* ✍️ just ✍️cause✍️someone✍️ says ✍️the✍️plants✍️sexy✍️doesn't✍️mean✍️they✍️want✍️to✍️sex✍️the✍️plant......ok I think I get it now :laugh:

Yea that's a lot of watching and monitoring, but your a grow boss so I know you know they are good :) and I bet that's got to be such an amazing feeling knowing your like the lady Wonka of weed....creating high grade greatness :) but on a real note now can we please see the canna-loompas 🥺

Highya Krissi,

Big bull is looking like a big bull!! Thick as a soda can!! So nice!! Love all the trichome pics! Much more amber and cloudy trichomes after the drought! Also much more goo!! What criteria did you use to stop the drought? Hope you are having a nice day!! Happy Smokin'

Well I like solidified/dense. Which is my body type. :D

erm
I feel like I'm a solid/dense one, too! Like a bullshark! Must be my mermaid abilities
okay!... :bong:

She just seemed so bad ass in that world she lived in.
Cause she was but no one more bad ass than Sophia and Dorothy was right behind her!
Ok... this is what happened. I have had this thread open since you posted the trichs so that Id reply when I got back to them. I got disctracted by them everytime I try to reply to the post.
Ooh shiny amber trichomes
They're like little people just living their lives in slow motion on their little weed city. I loved these shots because of how well defined so many of the trichs are... you can almost sense the sticky goooey greatness, its smell, its touch. The way it caresses the back of your mind as it gently tickles the front of your nose.
Oh my goodness this is like a romance novel gone wild. If Little Shop of Horrors used Hugh Hefner as a writer. Salty, sweet, sexy.
Im thinking of starting a website dedicated to them. Put some SEO links here and there to help pay for it but almost all just trichs and trichs and trichs for the eyes to feast upon and the mind to ponder.
OK so second person to say SEO to me. I consider myself a smart gal. But what the f is SEO, I don't even want to ask Google. I am ashamed at not being up to speed. Actually I'm not. I just want to know what it is now lol the trichs on Sandy are phew today. No more scope needed on her!
Im inspired by your trichomes.
I am inspired by your love for my trichomes :love: :thanks:
Ya never know! Last year my outdoor lady had odd branches that went like that. We'll see!
I counted them Stone, 1 and 2 and 3 blades on 3 leaves! :rofl::rofl:

Wtf 😂 Im merely following social cues ..... I guess I can't read them very well ....*~writing while mumbling to self~* ✍️ just ✍️cause✍️someone✍️ says ✍️the✍️plants✍️sexy✍️doesn't✍️mean✍️they✍️want✍️to✍️sex✍️the✍️plant......ok I think I get it now :laugh:
I keep playing it in my head like the scene in Titanic where she's yelling, Jack Jack!
Yea that's a lot of watching and monitoring,
Not really I just have OCD issues im working through :rofl: true story though...it's bad :laughtwo:🤷‍♀️
but your a grow boss so I know you know they are good :) and I bet that's got to be such an amazing feeling knowing your like the lady Wonka of weed....creating high grade greatness :)
Oh Good Lord. Now I'm wondering if you have this secret penchant loathing for me. I just mentioned earlier how you looking up to me gives me a gotta be 100 complex. Now this. Thank God for The Zoo right now on Netflix or I'd be staring at the one light spot I saw on Larry until morning-worried I'll be less than perfect again. As always. Human though so this is expected.
but on a real note now can we please see the canna-loompas 🥺
Alright! Alright! Here's the Sandy-Loompa post drought :cheesygrinsmiley::yahoo::yummy:

Highya Krissi,

Big bull is looking like a big bull!! Thick as a soda can!! So nice!!
She is a chunky monkey and a hairy monkey just soooo fuzzy!!

Love all the trichome pics! Much more amber and cloudy trichomes after the drought! Also much more goo!!
Absolutely! Thats why we do it!
What criteria did you use to stop the drought?
For me, those leaves in the pics I had of her that were nearly at a 180. I should technically be taking an angle measurement of a couple leaves and monitoring their wilt by the 12 hour span or so. Once it hits 50% past the point of initial turgidness, I'm supposed to pull. This is my 20th droughter now, I am pretty confident in looking at them now and telling when they are done. Sometimes the leaves don't falter and the buds start to get dry. Sometimes the leaves don't wilt but yellow or vice versa. Just have to see what is right for each plant! Stella now is on DAY 1 of Drought, can't wait to see what she does!

Hope you are having a nice day!! Happy Smokin'
I am having a better day, more relaxed day. A split pea soup for dinner day. A Netflix by myself tonight cause TK has a toothache and I have a sore throat and just want to curl up with my blanket day. A day that left room for a little time for me is always a nice day. Hope you had the same!

Happy growing friends!

SEO+ search engine optimization I think and tell Tk to try some hydrogen peroxide swish it in his mouth 10 min

For me, those leaves in the pics I had of her that were nearly at a 180. I should technically be taking an angle measurement of a couple leaves and monitoring their wilt by the 12 hour span or so. Once it hits 50% past the point of initial turgidness, I'm supposed to pull.
But also where on the plant the targeted leaf is matters, too, right? I think the original study used a lower leaf which droops faster than the uppers.

I used an upper leaf my first go and think I overdid it even though I used 50* rather than 50%. Shed reposted the original study a while back and I reread it, and I'll be trying it again in a few weeks.

SEO+ search engine optimization I think and tell Tk to try some hydrogen peroxide swish it in his mouth 10 min
Correct!
I feel like I'm a solid/dense one, too! Like a bullshark! Must be my mermaid abilities
Heard! Total bullshark (the actual most scary fiersome of the sharky warkys in our waters!). Im dragging tail this morning though. Ive gotta figure out a way to fund this indoor grow room ugh.
Cause she was but no one more bad ass than Sophia and Dorothy was right behind her!
Sophia was definitely the one to cut you if you stepped out of line. Dorothy was there with a bat as back up lol.
Ooh shiny amber trichomes
Very hard not to just get lost in it. Shiny Shiny!
Oh my goodness this is like a romance novel gone wild. If Little Shop of Horrors used Hugh Hefner as a writer. Salty, sweet, sexy.
Lol. Easy now, I need to be careful with HappyHaz watching for me to juxtapose sexy planst with sexy thoughts. ;)
Halfway seriously though, why wouldn't we use extremely pleasureful social touchstones like sexual thingy-me-boppers to describe different aspects of our weed? We do it all the time with our foods after all.

Im also a retired cook.
OK so second person to say SEO to me. I consider myself a smart gal. But what the f is SEO, I don't even want to ask Google. I am ashamed at not being up to speed. Actually I'm not. I just want to know what it is now lol the trichs on Sandy are phew today. No more scope needed on her!
Answered by Brewster above ;). Basically its well placed links to make money. Do not be ashamed of a damn thing! At all!

Trichs that make you go "phew". That'll be a page on the new site ;), (you should keep taking scope pics though, because I have a habit :D ).
I am inspired by your love for my trichomes :love: :thanks:
The best kind of vicious cycle! :thanks::love:

As also suggested above have TK try hydrogen peroxide but may want to cut it with h2o. the bubbles percolating away can be excruciating if its too pure.

I had great success with rinsing with a baking soda and water mix followed by an HP slow swish. I had an actual abscess that it knocked all the way down. Real quickly too.

Have a good day. Rest, blanket, split pea, weed.
:meditate::meditate::meditate:

Thank you kindly Brew. He has been swishing, on antibiotics, he looks like a chipmunk on one side. His own fault, tell him to eat less candy (especially for a type 1 diabetic) and brush his damn teeth more, it's like I have 2 children sometimes
But also where on the plant the targeted leaf is matters, too, right? I think the original study used a lower leaf which droops faster than the uppers.
ABSOLUTELY! I will make a point to mention that again in the droughting thread, also. The pics I had up of Sandy, it wasn't those top leaves that had 180d it was the mid-bottom.
I used an upper leaf my first go and think I overdid it even though I used 50* rather than 50%. Shed reposted the original study a while back and I reread it, and I'll be trying it again in a few weeks.
I'm telling you Az, once you get in a flow of doing it, it's almost like you just know. I guess it's kind of like riding a bike, after a while you just don't forget
Correct!

Heard! Total bullshark (the actual most scary fiersome of the sharky warkys in our waters!). Im dragging tail this morning though. Ive gotta figure out a way to fund this indoor grow room ugh.
Able to feed in both fresh and salt water and able to take on crocodiles. This is me.

As for your indoor grow, what kind of set up, space wise are you looking for? I have extra tents and a fan and a couple lights
Sophia was definitely the one to cut you if you stepped out of line. Dorothy was there with a bat as back up lol.
damn Skippy! I still watch them. I still laugh my ass off
Very hard not to just get lost in it. Shiny Shiny!
:dreamy:
Lol. Easy now, I need to be careful with HappyHaz watching for me to juxtapose sexy planst with sexy thoughts. ;)
Halfway seriously though, why wouldn't we use extremely pleasureful social touchstones like sexual thingy-me-boppers to describe different aspects of our weed? We do it all the time with our foods after all.
What a great analogy...food. we do it with food ALL THE TIME!
Im also a retired cook.
Are you?! I love cooking if you can't tell, ran restaurants for years before becoming a stat at home mom
Answered by Brewster above ;). Basically its well placed links to make money. Do not be ashamed of a damn thing! At all!
I was born in the age of computer meets caveman. We had how to type on a computer classes in High School. I stayed old school since then, only know the basic stuff. Never got up to speed with technology. Even my phone has functions that I will never use or probably know exists
Trichs that make you go "phew". That'll be a page on the new site ;), (you should keep taking scope pics though, because I have a habit :D ).
I will, maybe in the morning, I'm gonna pull Sandy out tomorrow and stick her in the staging room for harvest-my 1/2 BA :laugh: ...if not then, Saturday before chop for sure.

I'll have ones for Stella tonight, though for you!
The best kind of vicious cycle! :thanks::love:
:high-five:
As also suggested above have TK try hydrogen peroxide but may want to cut it with h2o. the bubbles percolating away can be excruciating if its too pure.
I will suggest this, thank you!
I had great success with rinsing with a baking soda and water mix followed by an HP slow swish. I had an actual abscess that it knocked all the way down. Real quickly too.

Have a good day. Rest, blanket, split pea, weed.
:meditate::meditate::meditate:
Tooth pain, like Happy said, is the worst. As much as I can't stand him sometimes, I love the man and I know he is in a lot of pain. My empathy is strong for him right now.

As for me, yep, all those things. Maybe tonight, Tuscan White Bean soup. I should be making quiches right now but my head hurts and I'm spending my free time catching up here. I'll get to it....eventually....

Have a great day friends and thanks for all your input, advice and love!

I'm telling you Az, once you get in a flow of doing it, it's almost like you just know. I guess it's kind of like riding a bike, after a while you just don't forget
Just to let you know, as soon as I get going indoors Im droughting from the very first harvest onwards. That thread is enticing as all hell to a trich freak like me.
Able to feed in both fresh and salt water and able to take on crocodiles. This is me.
Same same! Not afraid to nom up on a human either!.. no wait. Not saying Id eat a human. Just that if I was a bullshark Id definitely take a whack at it!
As for your indoor grow, what kind of set up, space wise are you looking for? I have extra tents and a fan and a couple lights
Ohhhhh... I... hmmm. Let me think. I have a 4x4 by 80 inch tall space. Im needing to do LEDs. You can message me directly if you want to get into details and stuff about how to get your tent/things into my closet space! I dont even know how to say what a beautiful and graceful gesture this is of you, even if it doesnt work out its absolutely grand and kind of you. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :thanks::love::thanks::love::thanks:
damn Skippy! I still watch them. I still laugh my ass off
me too! lmao.
yup
What a great analogy...food. we do it with food ALL THE TIME!
Right?!
Are you?! I love cooking if you can't tell, ran restaurants for years before becoming a stat at home mom
Yes I am, but only retired because of medical reasons now (I hate not having my kitchen life anymore :( ) !
I could and can tell! I've seen multiple food and recipe posts of yours :drool:. I had a feeling you'd worked restaurants in some way or another too :ciao:. Like recognizes like or are we just all "marked" somehow ? lol
I was born in the age of computer meets caveman. We had how to type on a computer classes in High School. I stayed old school since then, only know the basic stuff. Never got up to speed with technology. Even my phone has functions that I will never use or probably know exists
Im 50. Im with you!
I just find the bits that really interest me or that I absolutely must know about and go all uber focused on that for a while.
I will, maybe in the morning, I'm gonna pull Sandy out tomorrow and stick her in the staging room for harvest-my 1/2 BA :laugh: ...if not then, Saturday before chop for sure.
Take the times you need to take! We appreciates the efforts but also do what feels good for you ;)
I'll have ones for Stella tonight, though for you!
You are a kind and giving friend ....And the best kind of enabler :D
:high-five:

I will suggest this, thank you!

Tooth pain, like Happy said, is the worst. As much as I can't stand him sometimes, I love the man and I know he is in a lot of pain. My empathy is strong for him right now.
Ive been through some doozies. Keep an eye on him, if that swelling isnt going down hes gotta go back in. His tooth sounds severely abscessed. Sending the healing vibes sister! 🙏:meditate:
As for me, yep, all those things. Maybe tonight, Tuscan White Bean soup. I should be making quiches right now but my head hurts and I'm spending my free time catching up here. I'll get to it....eventually....
I have to make sausage and two different kinds of bread this week. Thanking the foodie relatives that gave us a kitchenaid for our wedding lol!!
Again take your time on the things here, we can all wait while you catch some very deserved relaxed times!
Have a great day friends and thanks for all your input, advice and love!
:thumb::cheer::love::thanks:

Highya Krissi,

They all look so nice!! Very chunky, very frosty, very big!! I hope you and bestie have a great time trimming Sandy this weekend! Glad you have a day with some slack time to smell the roses (buds) a littlt bit! Yeah, I'm most always having a good day!! Happy Smokin'

Just to let you know, as soon as I get going indoors Im droughting from the very first harvest onwards. That thread is enticing as all hell to a trich freak like me.
Jump on the train! You'll thank yourself later!
Same same! Not afraid to nom up on a human either!.. no wait. Not saying Id eat a human. Just that if I was a bullshark Id definitely take a whack at it!
I swear I saved a bullshark photo and was going to post it here but I can't find it. Guess the baby got between me and the save button!
Ohhhhh... I... hmmm. Let me think. I have a 4x4 by 80 inch tall space. Im needing to do LEDs. You can message me directly if you want to get into details and stuff about how to get your tent/things into my closet space! I dont even know how to say what a beautiful and graceful gesture this is of you, even if it doesnt work out its absolutely grand and kind of you. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :thanks::love::thanks::love::thanks:
I've got a few things. Let me inbox you tomorrow when I take inventory. Hopefully I can help somehow, it's just sitting in my attic, love to see it go to good use!
Yes I am, but only retired because of medical reasons now (I hate not having my kitchen life anymore :( ) !
I was going to ask why so soon...I'm sorry to hear that Auto
I could and can tell! I've seen multiple food and recipe posts of yours :drool:. I had a feeling you'd worked restaurants in some way or another too :ciao:. Like recognizes like or are we just all "marked" somehow ? lol
Like tigers in heat, yep!
Im 50. Im with you!
I just find the bits that really interest me or that I absolutely must know about and go all uber focused on that for a while.
I need bare min to be able to move around on these sites and type. That's all I want.
Take the times you need to take! We appreciates the efforts but also do what feels good for you ;)
I am running in circles and 420 shut down 3x on me today, including an hour ago so I'm behind buuut....here's Sandy!

You are a kind and giving friend ....And the best kind of enabler :D
Hahah! Been told that before!
Ive been through some doozies. Keep an eye on him, if that swelling isnt going down hes gotta go back in. His tooth sounds severely abscessed.
Doc told him today he had to get 2 teeth pulled. He had a heart attack, last 2 teeth he has in the back on that side...I am just glad he made a follow up and went to get further checked out
Sending the healing vibes sister! 🙏:meditate:

I have to make sausage and two different kinds of bread this week. Thanking the foodie relatives that gave us a kitchenaid for our wedding lol!!
Again take your time on the things here, we can all wait while you catch some very deserved relaxed times!

:thumb::cheer::love::thanks:
hope you relaxed, i ended up making some chicken salad with chopped cranberries and lemon zest-TK didnt notice the crans cause they were finely diced.. go Wedding gifts!!:high-five:
Highya Krissi,

They all look so nice!! Very chunky, very frosty, very big!! I hope you and bestie have a great time trimming Sandy this weekend! Glad you have a day with some slack time to smell the roses (buds) a littlt bit! Yeah, I'm most always having a good day!! Happy Smokin'
Hi my friend Bode!
She sent me the notification on the moon and I thought, how convenient! The day Sandy will be ready for us! Going to be beautiful and nice weather, too! Just us trimming this time but we will at least be starting earlier, around 4.

I just laughed out loud at the smell the roses! They smell so much, I can't help but to!

Almost always having a good day, that sounds lovely. I read something the other day, "When in Africa, not a day went by that i didn't wake up happy".

We need to visit Africa Bode!!

Until then here is Stella's plant shots...
Gonna have to split this spread up into 2 posts so keep the pages going after this to check in with the rest of the girls!

STELLA BUD SHOTS

Next page for Stella's TRICHOMES and FULL TENT SHOTS...

:slide::goof::goof:

As promised, the remainder of this update in Stella's coral trichies

AND ALL THE GIRLS :cheer::cheer:

Have a great night, I'm tapped out for the day everyone.

See y'all tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom