Guys and gals. I've got a lot to tell you and even more to catch up on. I plan on spending quite some time on here tomorrow doing all of that. Long story short until then, I needed to quit burning that candle on both ends while I had 20 million things going on with my health and personal life. You all know that if I can't give it all when I'm here, I'd rather be absent than half ass it. I just couldn't balance all of what life had put on me over these last 4 months. Been trying to strike a balance and I feel as if I'm finally at a good place and mindful once again.

Catch up here, on messages and on your journals tomorrow.

Much love my 420 friends...errr...family...
My little Italian robe buddy is back! Yaaay! I really missed you my friend and I’m so happy you are okay 👍 and back. @420 Magazine isn’t the same without you here to make me laugh. Hey check out what I got growing if you get the chance. CL🍀 :thumb:

Welcome back
Thanks Joe. Happy to be here
It's awesome to see you again!
Hi Mel!!! So happy to hear from you as well!
Just glad to see your safe and sound welcome back :)
Hiya 12! Thanks bud, happy to be back!
I was just thinking about you yesterday and about to go wandering through your threads as sometimes I stop getting notices of various threads.

Glad to see you back! :hug:
I think I felt ya thinking about me Azi. I was talking to Rob that day, how ironic. Happy to be getting back in the mix
:high-five: hope you are well my friend
Hi there GG! Thank you friend and same to you, of course! Hope all is well!
Highya Krissi,

So glad to see you back!! I'm also glad you are sorting things out. Can't wait to chat with you again. Talk to you tomorrow!! Happy Smokin'
Hiiiiiyaaaaa Bode! Missed you! Sorry to you and all for my MIA status. Glad to be here in the mix with you all again!
Oh Shed :hug::thanks:
West, my heart :love:. So overly happy to see this name pop up
Yaaaayyyy Krisi!! So glad to hear from you!
Hey Gid! So nice to see you and I can't wait to be talking to you and our friends on the reg again!!!
My little Italian robe buddy is back! Yaaay! I really missed you my friend and I’m so happy you are okay 👍 and back. @420 Magazine isn’t the same without you here to make me laugh. Hey check out what I got growing if you get the chance. CL🍀 :thumb:
Oh my Little Irish Robe Buddy! How the hell are you?! Miss your laughs my friend. Tag me again in your new journal-that goes for all of you, help catch me up if you wouldn't mind. There's no way I can sort through 20k notifications without getting myself lost!
Highdiddlydoodly Girl!
Stone! Hi friend! I'm baaaaack!!!

So guys and gals, over the last 4.5 months I've had some soul searching to do. Things with TK and I were on the rough end of rough, I was trying to figure out how I could leave him and still provide for my son as I haven't worked since I was pregnant with him. Luckily after Mother's Day, the tables have turned and TK seems to have figured out what he is supposed to do and NOT do. I was so depressed, knowing I couldn't grow, wasn't talking to you guys, had no idea how to get myself out of the situation I was in. I was depressed not growing again. I was depressed with being a now 41 year old (my birthday was last Sun) and not being able to provide for myself and my son if I had to leave. I was depressed having thought of myself being in another abusive relationship that I couldn't fix.

Health wise, I had to leave my oncologist. She missed appeal dates for services for me to figure things out. In that time I had a second tumor marker rising and low and behold, later became high. So it was off to find a other oncologist/hematologist and start over. Now with both CEA and CA 19-9 being high. Now these markers are generally used to show how cancer treatment is working not in making a diagnosis since it could come from many places. But with the second marker up, in CA 19-9 now, it narrows the search. We are looking at colorectal or pancreatic. I had a rushed ultrasound approved a few weeks ago but half of my pancreas was unable to be seen because of bowel gas. This was a pre empt to the CT scans that will be ordered again come July 18th at my next appointment.

In the middle of all this, I went for an echo for an old mitral valve prolapse I found out I had at 18. I haven't checked on it since. I now have regurgitation in 3 different valves-a mutlivalvular disease, I have annular calcification on my mitral valve, a prolapse and a dysfunctional left ventricle. So guess what? Cardiologist on the 30th to make an appointment for them to get in there and fix me up.

I will start a journal with a small grow of 4 plants under the @Mars Hydro FC4800. Couple old strains, G-13 from i49 seeds (G if you all remember my first run with this strain in a Dec of '21 harvest) and an NYC Diesel from @Weed Seeds Express, if you all remember Limelight-the seedling I almost fried whom later became a dense, spiderwebbed trichome beauty (also Dec '21 run).

I've got two new seeds to try out. Yay. Sour G and Durban Poison.

May also run an Amnesia, good old Ammy girl, mother of Ammy Jr my first and only monster crop. Trying not to get myself too overwhelmed again but you all know me. Getting overly anticipatory about EVERYTHING.

Hope this finds you all well and please tag me in your current journals so I can catch up easier if you wouldn't mind. I'd love more than anything to see what you all have cooking up. If you know anyone that needs help, please feel free to direct them to me-you all know where I shine and where I don't and where I could be of the best assistance to a fellow grower.

Love love love love love you all so much and thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU for all your constant well wishes, thoughts, concerns and prayers

Happy growing my friends. So happy to be on here catching up again. I missed my home and my family :green_heart::Namaste::hug:

Highya Krissi,

All is right with the world again!! You said you wouldn't abandon us and I'm glad you are holding on to your sanity!! Maybe we can let you forget the negative, and enjoy the positive!! I am sorry for you and all your medical issues. I can imagine you're where I was about 30 years ago!! But, I made it through, and so can you!! I'll be glad to help in any possible whould you need assistance. Have you gotten away from the depression? Hope against hope!?!

New stuff - You might check out the SIP thread. I have a homemade SIP planter (2' X 6') going and it is very interesting from that perspective. You are going to be growing! Great therapy! I've heard a lot about Durban Poison, but never grew/smoked any. And a sativa. Do you still need the heavy indica to crash at night? I have Grandmommy Purple going this year. It's supposed to be a heavy hitter. We'll see. I wish I had a journal so we could chat more. I can't take pics and get them to the 'net (technology issues). But I like to chat with stoners here!

I hope I'm not taking up too much of your time so I'll chat with you later. Happy Smokin'

Hi Krissi,
You've been much on my mind in the halls of weed. It's good to see you back at the mag and preparing another grow. Strength to you sister! :love: :green_heart::love:

Highya Krissi,

All is right with the world again!! You said you wouldn't abandon us and I'm glad you are holding on to your sanity!! Maybe we can let you forget the negative, and enjoy the positive!! I am sorry for you and all your medical issues. I can imagine you're where I was about 30 years ago!! But, I made it through, and so can you!! I'll be glad to help in any possible whould you need assistance. Have you gotten away from the depression? Hope against hope!?!
I hope I can be as strong as you Bode!!!!
New stuff - You might check out the SIP thread. I have a homemade SIP planter (2' X 6') going and it is very interesting from that perspective. You are going to be growing! Great therapy! I've heard a lot about Durban Poison, but never grew/smoked any. And a sativa.
yes! Another sativa, my sister's favorite!
Do you still need the heavy indica to crash at night?
and to not kill someone during the day! Lmao
I have Grandmommy Purple going this year. It's supposed to be a heavy hitter. We'll see. I wish I had a journal so we could chat more. I can't take pics and get them to the 'net (technology issues). But I like to chat with stoners here!
your grows, even though you dont post many photos, are sensational! I hope this strain does you well! I remember when you got it!!! Wish that Sirius Black had worked out, still so upset about that and I am now also out of those seeds, need to get more from @Weed Seeds Express!
I hope I'm not taking up too much of your time so I'll chat with you later. Happy Smokin'
Never! Love to hear from you! Always appreciate your heart!!!
Hi Krissi,
You've been much on my mind in the halls of weed. It's good to see you back at the mag and preparing another grow. Strength to you sister! :love: :green_heart::love:
Aww thanks Carmen, that makes my heart smile knowing I was on your mind. Thanks for the love and support!
Welcome back Krissi :)

You were missed sweetheart. Xo
Appreciate you girlfriend! Thanks love!!! Missed you too!

Dang we’re u Ben hope all is well with ya
Too funny, I literally just got done posting to your auto grow!!! I'm back, that's all that matters and I see you are well!

Too funny, I literally just got done posting to your auto grow!!! I'm back, that's all that matters and I see you are well!
Hanging in there is all we can do sun will shine no matter how bad it is and yess super crazy we made it to our threads at the same time !!!

It’s just not the same without you Jersey, you know? It’s like it’s good but I know it can be better. We missed you n your entertaining writing. CL🍀 :thumb: :circle-of-love:
Awwwwww! Missed you more Clover!

I'm so sorry to hear of all the medical issues you're having, Krissi. I've been thinking about you lots, hoping you're okay. :hug:

I'm happy to hear TK is getting his act in gear. Do you think it's permanent? I sure hope so. You have enough to deal with already.

I've found that taking 30 mg of CBD before bed helps with my depression.

I will try to keep up with any new journals you start but I'm pages behind on everyone's right now due to a variety of reasons, none bad just busy mainly but I will do my best.

I hope you stick around for a while. I think we're good for you. :battingeyelashes:

Welcome back 😊😊,
Thanks so much bud! :thanks: :)
Fat oof on what you've been through and still have to go through. But getting Mr Tomatohead to tow the line has got to be a huge weight off your shoulders...you're carrying enough already.
Mr.Tomatohead...he's gonna get it one day or he's not and that will be that. He has been shifting in the right direction but in pure MTH fashion, has slipped....praying these cardinals in my backyard are watching out for me. Thanks for supporting me, Shed.
I'm so glad to hear you can get some seeds up and running and get back to one of the things you're great at!

:green_heart:
My big green heart loves yours so much. I'm so happy to say I have some ladies going. In my normal way, one is stunted and I'm keeping her in a Blue Cheese Auto, I've got a mutant, self-topper in an Amnesia and low and behold one fast grower in Durban while Sour G, and G-13 are right on track, and I have a striped NYC Diesel to level it all out. Being a Mom, soccer I can't play anymore, cooking and gardening-my greatest attributes I can offer the world
He posted like 2 or 3 pics last year in the gallery! I saw the back of my friend @Bode And that amazing head of hair he has! Made my day!
I'm so sorry to hear of all the medical issues you're having, Krissi. I've been thinking about you lots, hoping you're okay. :hug:
Just been stressful and tiring. Very tiring, HG. Thanks so much for always worrying about me and sending me so much love. :hug:
I'm happy to hear TK is getting his act in gear. Do you think it's permanent? I sure hope so. You have enough to deal with already.
I think it could be because of the circumstances leading up to this last ordeal but we all know, some people are just either huge narcissists or gluttons for punishment and I fear often, TK is a combination of the two...we shall see...fingers crossed, for the baby's sake-I would hate to have a broken family but I know, I know, you don't want him in a broken house held together by emotional bandaids either.....
I've found that taking 30 mg of CBD before bed helps with my depression.
I am hoping to strike the balance again with my depression, I had been doing so well for so long but again, another thing we know is that depression never really goes away...
I will try to keep up with any new journals you start but I'm pages behind on everyone's right now due to a variety of reasons, none bad just busy mainly but I will do my best.
I won't be Super Post Girl with them, promise. I'm going to try to be a regular/normal/not manic growing gal for once...but then again, I started with wanting to do 4 plants and now have 6 so can't take the crazy out of the girl I guess, after all....
I hope you stick around for a while. I think we're good for you. :battingeyelashes:
I know you are good for me. Very good for me. Necessary, perhaps. I'm grateful :Namaste:

Have a couple messages that need responding first and foremost-my dear friends here and their journals who need catching up on still (my parents were here for an extended stay with a 3 day flight cancellation/delay so I had them a whole week-hence why I was on then off again) and lastly, 2 reviews and some photos for another project so it looks pretty normal again in my 420 world. Thank goodness.

Got my cardiologist appointment tomorrow then its off to crossing off the aforementioned 420Mag list.

For now, here's a sneak peak into the new grow, for anyone who wants to see the eclectic mix, my NYC has some cool markings on her-she will be fun to watch...I'll start a journal on them and catch you all up next week. Just got back from the airport a few hours ago, dropping off the parent and I am spent but wanted to come on and make an appearance before you all wondered where I went again!

Happy Growing!

:Rasta:P.S. if you don't know me, I DO NOT get rid of any mutant/stunted plants. If they're green, that means to me, they want to go, they want to live, they want me to love them- no matter how long it takes me to get them there! It's about the grow and the learning within, not my yield at the end; We learn from EVERY SINGLE PLANT something new that we wouldn't have learned from the others beside them!

Back
Top Bottom