Hey Krissi.

Sorry I've been scarce lately. Life got busy. I'm sorry to hear that your test results aren't looking good. I really hope you don't have cancer but if you do, I hope it's curable. Sending big hugs your way.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

You’re the best Jersey, even with the 💩 you got going on you make me laugh 😂. Looks 👀like it was a good harvest,congrats. Nice pics too. Keep your chin up little Italian robe buddy. CL🍀 :circle-of-love: :thumb::Namaste:
Hi sweet robe buddy. Always have to laugh, makes things manageable. Appreciate you friend, thanks for loving :love: :love: :love:
Congrats on a very nice harvest Krissi - bud looks superb
:green_heart:
Hi Roy, thanks so much. I was more than pleased with this grow start to finish. :thanks::love::love::love:
Love the pics looking up at the buds. Like fireworks going off in the sky over your head, different and creative angle for sure.
Hi Gid, figured it was time for something different. Feel like all the harvest pics are the same bud.
Looks like tests and a holding pattern are needed to figure stuff out. They will figure it out soon I'm sure, hoping you feel better in any small way.
....getting there friend. Thanks for the love :love::love::love:
Highya Krissi,

I know one thing!! If I were rich, you'd be my budtender, whatever the cost!! Such gorgeous harvest pictures.
I would love to, sign me up pro Bono of course!
I would like to wave my magic wand over your body and take away all that lymphoma mess and heal you!! I can only hope you're taking care of yourself so you (and those around you) can fight this thing off!! So sorry for the preliminary news. I'm guessing you've been thinking about CBD therapy of some sort. Did you know you can search the net and find stories of people beating this unmentionable ailment by just taking CBD oil. I send you more healing :love: :love: :love: , and hugs :hug::hug::hug: for comfort. Are you handling things Okay? Happy Smokin'
I am grateful for our friendship Bode and I'm awaiting the day when I can tell you we don't have to worry about this stuff anymore but until then, yes, I'm doing all the resourcing I can to fight this. Sending my love always :love::love::love::hug:
Hey Krissi, wow, tremendous grow, I am still catching up and can't wait to see how you produced those buds!
Hi 24! Thanks so much
I have a question from page 3 that I am sure you answered somewhere along the way. You really emphasize the use of quality organic soil/supplements (worm castings, cane sugar, bat guano, etc) and that makes sense to me, so I was curious when I saw you using SIP's. Isnt the idea of the SIP to feed it from that nutrient rich water below and if so, does that mean our girls are not really using (as much of) that goodness in the soil that it would use otherwise w/o the SIP? I assumed you were batching up that super soil and then top feeding/watering in regular pots. Thanks for helping a new farmer cut his teeth ;)
sorry for the super later response on this but long story short, my pots are still top feed so that is why you had any initial confusion!!:love:
It’s all beautiful Krissi :hug::circle-of-love::hug:
oh Nev, My good friend. Thank you so much :hug::hug::love:
:hug:What a grand harvest Krissi! I love it when they grow like that! :hug:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Thank you so much! I'm blessed to have had this grow and you! :love::love:
Hi Krissi, wanted to check in and say hi. Hope everything is ok and manageable.
Hi brother...always looking out, thank you...its getting to a point where maybe we can manage it or work towards that so, fingers crossed :love:
Also wanted to share that because of you, I have ordered some Sirius Black seeds to try out. Warm and happy thoughts your way.
I'm soooo thrilled to hear that. You are going to rock them and love them so much!! :high-five:
Hey Krissi.

Sorry I've been scarce lately. Life got busy. I'm sorry to hear that your test results aren't looking good. I really hope you don't have cancer but if you do, I hope it's curable. Sending big hugs your way.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
So sorry I've been out of commission here too my good friend. Thanks so much for the healing energy :love::hug::love:
:green_heart::green_heart:
Miss you my little Italian robe buddy, hope you’re doing well. CL🍀 :circle-of-love::love::kiss::Namaste:
Hi Clover. Been missing you...even since I last quoted your text in this same feed lol sending you my :green_heart:
Hope you're alright sweetheart. Wishing you the speediest recovery!
Hey there Rhino. That's so kind of you. Thanks so much for reaching out to me. Means a lot and I could use the well wishes!

Wow guys, so much love first and foremost.

I am pretty emotional lately so I'm going to keep this brief but I will be back.

So just to catch you up, my insurance took weeks to tell me they weren't going to approve my CT scans until I had my biopsy. Originally, we wanted to do this the other way around. But needless to say in these last few weeks, my inguinal lymph nodes have grown considerably in size. I've been falling asleep at like 830 and am tired usually all day. My surgeon was told of the denial and quickly got me in for this Friday. She is going to be actually removing the entire largest node on my right side for pathology. We have been through and through the possibilities and the clinical diagnosis is now lymphoma and this biopsy will prove that diagnosis. Then I'll need the CT scans to see how it may have spread and if it didn't start in my lymph nodes and spawned elsewhere. There are many grades and stages and types of lymphoma so all of that is up in the air until I receive further word.

But this node is pretty large that is being removed and it's not in the best place so I was told it will be pretty sore but I can manage that.

My mother also insists I get a break, so she booked myself and TK along with the baby, a vacation next week to Florida to relax and be doted on. Trip to Disney she said we can use my hospital paperwork and get a scooter and move to the front of all lines lol

But I wanted to let you guys know this and come out of hiding cause it's depressing not talking to you all and I miss you guys and gals very much.

I'll drop off a barrage of photos from harvests I didn't post. When I get back from Florida, I'll come back on and take some cured bud shots. All 3.15 pounds of this grow came out wonderful and I thank you for supporting my girls in their journey.

Sending all my love, thanks, appreciation, and good juju to everyone. You guys are special, each and every one of you contributes to both myself and this community in a very unique and palpable way.

Hi sweet robe buddy. Always have to laugh, makes things manageable. Appreciate you friend, thanks for loving :love: :love: :love:

Hi Roy, thanks so much. I was more than pleased with this grow start to finish. :thanks::love::love::love:

Hi Gid, figured it was time for something different. Feel like all the harvest pics are the same bud.

I am grateful for our friendship Bode and I'm awaiting the day when I can tell you we don't have to worry about this stuff anymore but until then, yes, I'm doing all the resourcing I can to fight this. Sending my love always :love::love::love::hug:

Hi 24! Thanks so much

sorry for the super later response on this but long story short, my pots are still top feed so that is why you had any initial confusion!!:love:

Hi brother...always looking out, thank you...its getting to a point where maybe we can manage it or work towards that so, fingers crossed :love:

I'm soooo thrilled to hear that. You are going to rock them and love them so much!! :high-five:

So sorry I've been out of commission here too my good friend. Thanks so much for the healing energy :love::hug::love:

Hi Clover. Been missing you...even since I last quoted your text in this same feed lol sending you my :green_heart:

Hey there Rhino. That's so kind of you. Thanks so much for reaching out to me. Means a lot and I could use the well wishes!

I am pretty emotional lately so I'm going to keep this brief but I will be back.

So just to catch you up, my insurance took weeks to tell me they weren't going to approve my CT scans until I had my biopsy. Originally, we wanted to do this the other way around. But needless to say in these last few weeks, my inguinal lymph nodes have grown considerably in size. I've been falling asleep at like 830 and am tired usually all day. My surgeon was told of the denial and quickly got me in for this Friday. She is going to be actually removing the entire largest node on my right side for pathology. We have been through and through the possibilities and the clinical diagnosis is now lymphoma and this biopsy will prove that diagnosis. Then I'll need the CT scans to see how it may have spread and if it didn't start in my lymph nodes and spawned elsewhere. There are many grades and stages and types of lymphoma so all of that is up in the air until I receive further word.

But this node is pretty large that is being removed and it's not in the best place so I was told it will be pretty sore but I can manage that.

My mother also insists I get a break, so she booked myself and TK along with the baby, a vacation next week to Florida to relax and be doted on. Trip to Disney she said we can use my hospital paperwork and get a scooter and move to the front of all lines lol

But I wanted to let you guys know this and come out of hiding cause it's depressing not talking to you all and I miss you guys and gals very much.

I'll drop off a barrage of photos from harvests I didn't post. When I get back from Florida, I'll come back on and take some cured bud shots. All 3.15 pounds of this grow came out wonderful and I thank you for supporting my girls in their journey.

Sending all my love, thanks, appreciation, and good juju to everyone. You guys are special, each and every one of you contributes to both myself and this community in a very unique and palpable way.

Awesome harvest Krissi and have fun in Florida. Glad you’re back but not so much for your diagnosis. Keep positive thoughts and sending positive vibes your way my lil Italian robe buddy. CL👀 :thumb: :Namaste:

Bud picture overload,:drool: good to see you back Krissi. Just read they started up some stuff called CAR T therapy, here in Canada, supposed to be having great success. Don't know if US has any treatment facility or not. Something for you to check out

Bud picture overload,:drool: good to see you back Krissi. Just read they started up some stuff called CAR T therapy, here in Canada, supposed to be having great success. Don't know if US has any treatment facility or not. Something for you to check out
Jim from @MileHigh cleaners was telling me about a grower in Grand Junction was having great results with mega dosing high levels of THC.Said you only pay what you can afford.CL🍀

Hi 24! Thanks so much

Wow that's a awesome harvest so many beautiful colors 🤩 👍. Sending prayers and good vibes 🙏

Highya Krissi,

I'm so glad to hear from you!! I was afraid you had withdrawn. Glad to see your harvest. It was so gorgeous!! Hoping and praying for the best for you! I hope it's only a mild case and they catch it in time before it gets any worse!! We can only hope. Sending hugs :hug::hug::hug: and love :love::love::love: for a healthy you!! Happy Smokin'

Finally got to catch up with you on this thread :) Sending all the vibes and oceany embraces of goodness.
Thank you for taking time for us here with that atomic bomb of bud pic drop!

Keeping you very much in our thoughts, Coral Queen!:green_heart::cheer::circle-of-love::green_heart:

:hug: :green_heart: :thanks: xoxo
Nice to see you resurface @Krissi Carbone . We've been worried about you. Have a great vacation!
Hey Azi. Thanks buddy, appreciate you :love::thanks::love:
Talk then! Awesome harvest Girl!
Will do Stone....thanks so much, coming in handy right this second for sure, these trichomey buds! :hug::love::passitleft:
Awesome harvest Krissi and have fun in Florida. Glad you’re back but not so much for your diagnosis. Keep positive thoughts and sending positive vibes your way my lil Italian robe buddy. CL👀 :thumb: :Namaste:
Thanks so much my Irish robe buddy from the Windies. I'll be talking to you soon more on the reg. Will do in FL, maybe @GainesvilleGreen will be able to come have a smoke with me. Lol talk soon Clover :thanks::hug::green_heart:
Btw I was just getting ready to PM Teddy again to see how you were doing. CL🍀:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::Namaste:
Awwww budddy.... xoxoxo
Bud picture overload,:drool: good to see you back Krissi.
Thanks so much my brother. I truly appreciate that :love::thanks::hug:
Just read they started up some stuff called CAR T therapy, here in Canada, supposed to be having great success. Don't know if US has any treatment facility or not. Something for you to check out
I have to look that up my friend. I'll be sure to do that as I lay here on the couch this evening in fact. :high-five::peace::love:
Jim from @MileHigh cleaners was telling me about a grower in Grand Junction was having great results with mega dosing high levels of THC.Said you only pay what you can afford.CL🍀
I'm smoking whatever I can right now...when I heal up, I'm gonna try some capsule making if I can at all do what @West Hippie does with so much ease and fluidity
Wow that's a awesome harvest so many beautiful colors 🤩 👍. Sending prayers and good vibes
Hey there SJ. Means a lot thank you so much on both counts my friend:passitleft::green_heart::hug::thanks:

Highya Krissi,

I'm so glad to hear from you!! I was afraid you had withdrawn.
I would never withdraw from you and not let you know, Bode. I consider you a very good friend and I can't just detach myself from those I truly care about! I just needed to take me time and take on what I could when I could. Balance which I know you truly understand my friend :thanks::hug::hug::hug::green_heart::love:
Glad to see your harvest. It was so gorgeous!! Hoping and praying for the best for you! I hope it's only a mild case and they catch it in time before it gets any worse!! We can only hope. Sending hugs :hug::hug::hug: and love :love::love::love: for a healthy you!! Happy Smokin'
It was a remarkable harvest and a great grow, I am so happy with @Cultiuana @DYNOMYCO @Prescription Blend @CannaPot and of course @Weed Seeds Express @420 and all of the :420: community. WITHOUT YOU ALL I WOULD HAVE NOTHING BUT PLANTS
Finally got to catch up with you on this thread :) Sending all the vibes and oceany embraces of goodness.
Thank you for taking time for us here with that atomic bomb of bud pic drop!

Keeping you very much in our thoughts, Coral Queen!:green_heart::cheer::circle-of-love::green_heart:
OMG Auto. So so so nice to hear from you my friend. I did see you messaged me along with so many others and while I sit around tomorrow before the flight in the afternoon, I'm going to take much needed personal time to respond in length to each and every one of you. Thanks so much bud for the healing energy, it's why I loved you from the get, always presented as the ultimate cheering sqaud beaming with positive energies:love::green_heart::thanks::hug:
Yay Krissi! Great job on the grow! Enjoy your vacation, do what you gotta do to stay healthy and happy and make sure to tag us all on your next grow. Positive thoughts and a nice wishes headed your way as always.
Oh Gid, your well wishes and love and support for this grow were just so palpable and I can't thank you enough for that :green_heart::high-five::hug::thanks:

Biopsy went well, just swollen and sore tonight but resting. Pathology report will be in around midweek but I may just wait til after vacation to speak to the doctor rather than call in.

Thanks so much for the love and support and adoration for my health and my girls and my grows and what I do here and off the tents and in life. You guys are awesome
:thanks: :love: :peace: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom