@Krissi Carbone , thanks for sharing something so personal. You are in our thoughts and prayers and we hope you find the right combination of things to set you right.

Do you have enough harvest to make CCO/RSO? I remember reading a thread by one of the members who did a ton of research and they suggested suppositories were a good treatment avenue for some cancers as doing that way bypassed the first pass thru the liver and delivered more bang for the buck.

Take care of yourself first ad best you can. We'll always be here for you with moral support if nothing else. :love:

Highya Krissi,

So sorry to hear about this!! Lymphoma is a nasty turn. I seriously hope you can find an oncologist who is very good! Julie ran into a doctor like that. Almost killed her. Long story, but she's okay now, just getting old!! I do hope you pull through all this! Like others have mentioned, take cae of your health. I know you know that. Just needs to be said.

The Canna gods have given you a special talent for growing! I've never seen anything like the backbuilding in the GG x SLH! She has massive buds atop the ones you pinched! Very impressive! Also impressive are all three other ladies in there! All the color! All the trichomes! All the buds!! Oh, my! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I keep forgetting to mention, as others have, about using cannabis oil. Very simple to do, and has cured individuals from cancer, among many other things! If you care to experiment, I can tell you how I do mine, and more. I'd sure like to help you get better!! Happy Smokin'

I'm so sorry to hear you might have lymphoma but it looks like it might be manageable according to what I read on the Mayo Clinic website. It must be somewhat of a relief to finally have a probable diagnosis. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Do you have enough harvest to make CCO/RSO? I remember reading a thread by one of the members who did a ton of research and they suggested suppositories were a good treatment avenue for some cancers as doing that way bypassed the first pass thru the liver and delivered more bang for the buck.

If you need info on making suppositories, let me know. I tried them once. I bought the moulds on Etsy.com.

Hi everyone. Happy to be here today with you guys. While I think about how I'm going to say what I'm going to say, I wanted to drop off some photos of our now Week 9 Flower Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze who is sitting at 121 days above ground and exactly 63 days of Flower.

We back built the majority of her colas at weeks 4/5 not knowing what would happen.

I'm at the point now, where I'm convinced in this technique. It will be used moving forward for sure with some experiments coming on squat indicas, seeing what will happen with those who have a shorter frame.

I have one of these shots as a comparative with one of the non-snipped buds that I'll drop here; The difference is just remarkable.

But like I said, after talking to Rob over the weekend, I'm at a point where I'm willing to open up a little bit more about what is going on with me health wise. I'll get to that in the second half of today's update that has a slight Gelato-K focus.

Until then, like I said, enjoy the back building shots and I'll be updating my Big Bull journal as well before coming back here.

Hope everyone has been well over this past week and I look forward to opening up to you all.

Much grow love :peace: :Namaste:

Amazing colas Jersey 🤩 beautiful pics too 😍. CL🍀 :goodjob: :cheer::yahoo::woohoo::party::thumb:

Thanks for sharing Krissi!
I was hesitant but I am grateful for this remarkable platform to address it on.
We all get sick and it sucks! I have no tips for this one but to keep up the good work and I'm glad to see you change the Dr who isn't right!
We have to advocate for ourselves and I'm so thankful that I have been and finally have a team of doctors that are doing the right thing.
Backbuilding wasn't that good for me but I didn't try it on a cola style like that one! I won't miss an opportunity next time! :thumb::thanks:
Absolutely, I'd love to see what others, especially someone with your expertise, can do with this. Makes me wonder what you just said about not working so well on different structures-that's been my thought the last 5 weeks. Thanks for the love Stone
So sorry to hear about the diagnose, :( all I can say is get on the CCO
Sending :hug:❤️
Appreciate that Brew and that's the first thing Rob said to me, CCO. I'll get on the horn with all of you over the next several weeks and gather all the info and put it into one spot for myself. Thanks so much for the good energy
That's a lot for you to be hit with!
It is but I have to shake myself out of this rut. It's like I'm just stifling myself more by staying emotionally leaded by all of this. It's f-in with my energy levels cause I'm spending a lot of time being stressed out so something has to give. Thanks for the empathy Mel.
Mucho mucho hugs Papa, thank you my friend
Hang in there Krissi, health is the most important thing we have. I'm sure you are doing everything you can to preserve it.
I'm on a mission to find every way I'm not and turn this on its head
Take care of yourself and be your biggest advocate, sometimes insurance and doctors seem to not get it.
Ugh the sick care system......
In the meantime, your plants look incredible, eat some good home cooking and figure crap out. Thinking of you, peace out. ✌️
Thanks so much. And yes, of course, peanut thai chicken over a salad with fresh organic veggies tonight. Much love brother. Thanks again
Happy to see that you’re back my little Italian robe buddy. Was starting to worry about you Jersey. CL🍀
hey my Irish robe buddy, missed ya friend
@Krissi Carbone , thanks for sharing something so personal. You are in our thoughts and prayers and we hope you find the right combination of things to set you right.
My heart absolutely thanks you for understanding that was difficult for me to share and for your compassion
I absolutely do and have absolutely heard of suppositories before with CCO or RSO. I was looking into it before my Aunt passed from cancer in November, to make for her as I had seen suppositories are the best way to get it into the system
Take care of yourself first ad best you can. We'll always be here for you with moral support if nothing else. :love:
I know you all are and that is so heart warming. Thanks again Azi.
On your back building, I would image you'd have to pay special attention to air flow to protect those beauties from bud rot
Oh yea I added another fan in a few weeks ago for that, sprayed with my cold pressed neem a few times also. Getting another out of the tent and then another soon behind it will also let that humidity drop as low as I can have it. Shooting for 35-40 max during her last week. I think she can handle 45-48 until then
Highya Krissi,
Hiii Bode
So sorry to hear about this!! Lymphoma is a nasty turn. I seriously hope you can find an oncologist who is very good! Julie ran into a doctor like that. Almost killed her. Long story, but she's okay now, just getting old!!
Hearing similar stories helps me not be so angry with my original oncologist....also so glad that your lady belle is all well now!
I do hope you pull through all this! Like others have mentioned, take cae of your health. I know you know that. Just needs to be said.
For my son, if nothing else, I will unearth a mountain if I have to in order to move past this. There is no greater motivation for me than that.
The Canna gods have given you a special talent for growing! I've never seen anything like the backbuilding in the GG x SLH! She has massive buds atop the ones you pinched! Very impressive!
Awww thank you, you are too kind in terms of my lady loving but this Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze is sensational. I never knew a cola could be so fat, at least not one in my own garden that's for sure
Also impressive are all three other ladies in there! All the color! All the trichomes! All the buds!! Oh, my! Happy Smokin'
Thanks again Bode, always appreciate your love and energy. These girls flourish with them as well!
Highya Krissi,

I keep forgetting to mention, as others have, about using cannabis oil. Very simple to do, and has cured individuals from cancer, among many other things! If you care to experiment, I can tell you how I do mine, and more. I'd sure like to help you get better!! Happy Smokin'
Hi again Bode, yes, like I said, I will be reaching out to the individuals whom I know have had success and also experience with this. I want to write everything down in one place with easy access.
I'm so sorry to hear you might have lymphoma but it looks like it might be manageable according to what I read on the Mayo Clinic website. It must be somewhat of a relief to finally have a probable diagnosis. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Hi HG. Thank you sweetie. From what I was told it is, like you said, manageable. I'm praying that it is isolated and if it is the lymphoma, we caught it early and it isn't a B Cell or T cell lymphoma, those tend to grow faster. For therapy, it's a heavy hit of on average 6 months of chemo, immuno, stem cell therapy as well as steroids. I can do this if I have to. I try not to touch the damn lymph nodes but it's like I know they are there and it's driving me crazy, thinking oh is this one bigger than it was yesterday? Even the shower doesn't help because I'm more aware of them then...ugh...but anyway, yes, it will be a well received relief I guess, finally knowing what is causing all of these symptoms! Thanks again for the love and hugs and good energy
If you need info on making suppositories, let me know. I tried them once. I bought the moulds on Etsy.com.
I will hit you up for sure and man that Etsy, who would have known that's where I would find the molds.
You made me laugh, thank you
Amazing colas Jersey 🤩 beautiful pics too 😍. CL🍀 :goodjob: :cheer::yahoo::woohoo::party::thumb:
Thanks my friend. My big baby Spicoli
You’re in my thoughts + prayers my lil Italian robe buddy. CL🍀
Thanks so much my Irish robe buddy. I know you're only one robe and a cup of Columbian away my friend.

Wow guys the outpouring of love, though, really teat a girl up. I can't thank you enough and from the bottom of my green heart, your energies will not go unused, I will filter all of the good vibes into healing energy with the hopes to come back here with a vengeance and until then, keep pushing through like a flipping mule.

I spent some time in the grow room tonight, TK fell asleep, I needed a center.

At this point so late in the grow, the bittersweet emotions come into play. The fruition of it all is almost depressing. However, with buds like these, I can't be teetering over on the waaah-waaah-waaah side of things, Lord knows I've been there often enough as of late.

So looking at our @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black who will be our first to leave the tent, we have these colas that are so eccentric and I'm telling you guys, this smell is hypnotizing.

Our Zombie Death is very minty, ice cream, cookie scented with a swirl of dank. If it were an ice cream, I would name it Mint Zombie Cookies.

I didn't do much into our Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze tonight as she had some of her colas in the back building spotlight Monday morning. She speaks for herself but you can't feel the Glue of the GG. However, I think most of us know why that strain got its name. This girl, is no different. She is super duper sticky.

I did go a different route with our Gelato-K, coming from the bottom up. She is so blocked by the towering GGSLH and eyes are drawn to the deep purple of the Sirius Black before you are quickly drawn to the Zombie finger buds of our Zombie Death while this absolute gem, is hidden behind them all

And finally, some of the last pics of the full tent as Sirius Black will be leaving on Friday.

That's all I have for the day. Plumber is coming again in 7 hours for yet another plumbing fiasco. Then I have 1/4 doc apps in my allergist and some errands to run. Biopsy is next Wednesday so I will keep you all informed once the results come back.

Off to do my journal entry in the Bull journal and then I need to go to sleep. Much to do this week and next

Thanks you so so so so so much again for everything you guys do for my heart and my soul, keeping it in check and making sure I remember that each day is an absolute blessing, no matter what the circumstances, we were given another day with one another. I'm sorry I failed to see that perspective the last few months.

Happy Grow mid-week friends

:green_heart: :hug: :hug: :love: :love: :green_heart: :green_heart:

I was hesitant but I am grateful for this remarkable platform to address it on.

We have to advocate for ourselves and I'm so thankful that I have been and finally have a team of doctors that are doing the right thing.

Absolutely, I'd love to see what others, especially someone with your expertise, can do with this. Makes me wonder what you just said about not working so well on different structures-that's been my thought the last 5 weeks. Thanks for the love Stone

Appreciate that Brew and that's the first thing Rob said to me, CCO. I'll get on the horn with all of you over the next several weeks and gather all the info and put it into one spot for myself. Thanks so much for the good energy

It is but I have to shake myself out of this rut. It's like I'm just stifling myself more by staying emotionally leaded by all of this. It's f-in with my energy levels cause I'm spending a lot of time being stressed out so something has to give. Thanks for the empathy Mel.

Mucho mucho hugs Papa, thank you my friend

I'm on a mission to find every way I'm not and turn this on its head

Ugh the sick care system......

Thanks so much. And yes, of course, peanut thai chicken over a salad with frwsh organic veggies tonight. Much love brother. Thanks again

hey my Irish robe buddy, missed ya friend

My heart Thanks you for understanding that was difficult for me to share and for your compassion

I absolutely do and have absolutely heard of suppositories before with CCO or RSO. I was looking into it before my Aunt passed from cancer in November, to make for her as I had seen suppositories are the best way to get it into the system

I know you all are and that is so heart warming. Thanks again Azi.

Oh yea I added another fan in a few weeks ago for that, sprayed with my cold pressed neem a few times also. Getting another out of the tent and then another soon behind it will also let that humidity drop as low as I can have it. Shooting for 35-40 max during her last week. I think she can handle 45-48 until then

Hiii Bode

Hearing similar stories helps me not be so angry with my original oncologist....also so glad that your lady belle is all well now!

For my son, if nothing else, I will unearth a mountain if I have to in order to move past this. There is no greater motivation for me than that.

Awww thank you, you are too kind in terms of my lady loving but this Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze is sensational. I never knew a cola could be so fat, at least not one in my own garden that's for sure

Thanks again Bode, always appreciate your love and energy. These girls flourish with them as well!

Hi again Bode, yes, like I said, I will be reaching out to the individuals whom I know have had success and also experience with this. I want to write everything down in one place with easy access.

Hi HG. Thank you sweetie. From what I was told it is, like you said, manageable. I'm praying that it is isolated and if it is the lymphoma, we caught it early and it isn't a B Cell or T cell lymphoma, those tend to grow faster. For therapy, it's a heavy hit of on average 6 months of chemo, immuno, stem cell therapy as well as steroids. I can do this if I have to. I try not to touch the damn lymph nodes but it's like I know they are there and it's driving me crazy, thinking oh is this one bigger than it was yesterday? Even the shower doesn't help because I'm more aware of them then...ugh...but anyway, yes, it will be a well received relief I guess, finally knowing what is causing all of these symptoms! Thanks again for the love and hugs and good energy

I will hit you up for sure and man that Etsy, who would have known that's where I would find the molds.

You made me laugh, thank you

Thanks my friend. My big baby Spicoli

Thanks so much my Irish robe buddy. I know you're only one robe and a cup of Columbian away my friend.

Wow guys the outpouring of love, though, really teat a girl up. I can't thank you enough and from the bottom of my green heart, your energies will not go unused, I will filter all of the good vibes into healing energy with the hopes to come back here with a vengeance and until then, keep pushing through like a flipping mule.

I spent some time in the grow room tonight, TK fell asleep, I needed a center.

At this point so late in the grow, the bittersweet emotions come into play. The fruition of it all is almost depressing. However, with buds like these, I can't be teetering over on the waaah-waaah-waaah side of things, Lord knows I've been there often enough as of late.

So looking at our @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black who will be our first to leave the tent, we have these colas that are so eccentric and I'm telling you guys, this smell is hypnotizing.

Our Zombie Death is very minty, ice cream, cookie scented with a swirl of dank. If it were an ice cream, I would name it Mint Zombie Cookies.

I didn't do much into our Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze tonight as she had some of her colas in the back building spotlight Monday morning. She speaks for herself but you can't feel the Glue of the GG. However, I think most of us know why that strain got its name. This girl, is no different. She is super duper sticky.

I did go a different route with our Gelato-K, coming from the bottom up. She is so blocked by the towering GGSLH and eyes are drawn to the deep purple of the Sirius Black before you are quickly drawn to the Zombie finger buds of our Zombie Death while this absolute gem, is hidden behind them all

And finally, some of the last pics of the full tent as Sirius Black will be leaving on Friday.

That's all I have for the day. Plumber is coming again in 7 hours for yet another plumbing fiasco. Then I have 1/4 doc apps in my allergist and some errands to run. Biopsy is next Wednesday so I will keep you all informed once the results come back.

Off to do my journal entry in the Bull journal and then I need to go to sleep. Much to do this week and next

Thanks you so so so so so much again for everything you guys do for my heart and my soul, keeping it in check and making sure I remember that each day is an absolute blessing, no matter what the circumstances, we were given another day with one another. I'm sorry I failed to see that perspective the last few months.

Happy Grow mid-week friends

:green_heart: :hug: :hug: :love: :love: :green_heart: :green_heart:
Your garden looks beautiful Jersey just like my lil Italian robe buddies heart 💚. Please know I’m sending healing prayers towards you. CL🍀 :surf: :goof::passitleft::Namaste:

Your garden looks beautiful Jersey just like my lil Italian robe buddies heart 💚
:passitleft: I'm emotional lately, aww thank you bud
. Please know I’m sending healing prayers towards you. CL🍀 :surf: :goof::passitleft::Namaste:
Me love you long time buddy. I'll think of you in a few hours when I brew my first cup. You go appreciated my robed friend

:hug: :love: :hug: :Namaste:

:passitleft: I'm emotional lately, aww thank you bud

Me love you long time buddy. I'll think of you in a few hours when I brew my first cup. You go appreciated my robed friend

:hug: :love: :hug: :Namaste:
I forgot to tell you that my 3 Golden Tiger beans 🫘 popped, I’ll tag you when they/ if they sprout 🌱. CL🍀 :high-five: :Namaste:

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous pictures as always! I do love your pictures! Sirius Black is a looker! Pretty amazing with the color she has! And the trichomes! Sorry I won't get a chance to grow one out! And the ZDF! She looks like someone glued fruity colored pops (some kind of cereal) to the bud places! Very colorful. Still very hard to see the Gelato-K in the back. But, we'll see her plenty after the others are harvested. I gotta know how much the buds weigh, when you harvest Spicoli. I still can't believe it's even possible to get bud/colas that fat!! Very nice!
I'm telling you guys, this smell is hypnotizing.
I'm telling you those pictures are hypnotizing!!
we were given another day with one another.
I thank God everyday for another day!! I take nothing for granted. As I've aged, I have become more grateful for everything!! I'm sure Cannabis is a factor in that!

Sounds like you'll be busy in the near future. Come by when you can, and I'll always wish for more!! Happy Smokin'

Oh, no!!!! Krissi!! I am so sorry to hear this! You will be in my prayers.

I forgot to tell you that my 3 Golden Tiger beans 🫘 popped, I’ll tag you when they/ if they sprout 🌱. CL🍀 :high-five: :Namaste:
Hi my Irish robe buddy. How are them Goldens doing? More importantly, how are you? :green_heart: :passitleft:
Morning Krissi. Garden looks amazing, I love the pics with all the different colored leaves back-lit. You have an artistic eye. Always love hearing from you, positive thoughts are always heading your way.
Morning Gid, few days late but thanks so much. You know, maybe I should have dabbled more in photography in my youth, I really do enjoy it and it's so refreshing that you notice that-means you too, have the artistic eye! Need those vibes...just posted some prelim bloodwork on my other journal, I'll take all the good vibes you can send me. :hug::thanks:
Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous pictures as always! I do love your pictures!
I try!!
Sirius Black is a looker! Pretty amazing with the color she has! And the trichomes!
S o unique! If this strain wasnt unique enough, these seed of the Sirius Black strain from our friends over at @Weed Seeds Express has been epic. I haven't seen a stature or cola development like hers before, nor have I had such deep purples in a plant before. Her crystals are everywhere and that smell, omg like I said, that smell, is unbelievable
Sorry I won't get a chance to grow one out!
Makes me so sad! Especially cause I'm pulling her tonight after I'm done trimming the Bulls! Now no Sirius Blacks to look at for a while. I did find one more seed of hers as I was looking through all my seeds to figure out my spring/summer grows! I had one bag with 1 seed in it in a bag separate from my other seeds! I must have been keeping it for a rainy day!
And the ZDF! She looks like someone glued fruity colored pops (some kind of cereal) to the bud places! Very colorful.
Such an interesting girl this Zombie DeathA im intrigued! Her and her sister grew up exactly the same until like Week 2 of flower and then they went in different directions, I think that is so awesome. Part of why I love running many plants at once-more opportunities to see eclectic grow things!
Still very hard to see the Gelato-K in the back. But, we'll see her plenty after the others are harvested.
Well I pulled Sirius Black out of the tent and stuck her in the 3x3 for the last couple of days with us because of what you said down here...
I gotta know how much the buds weigh, when you harvest Spicoli. I still can't believe it's even possible to get bud/colas that fat!! Very nice!
.....the buds are so big on Spicoli I need to keep the Humidity as low as I can go while she finishes up! Figure moving out a plant that was finishing up this week anyway was the best way for me to do that. Also pulled in the big box fan into the 4x4 from the 3x3 and left that with a 6in and the oscillating fan for my Sirius Black during her last 3 days.

With all those things, I think we shall be good. I check her daily because she has to be the biggest fattest cola-d monster I have ever seen.
I'm telling you those pictures are hypnotizing!!
Yaaay! I love that you think so!
I thank God everyday for another day!! I take nothing for granted.
We have to live that way or it makes life not worth living so much
As I've aged, I have become more grateful for everything!! I'm sure Cannabis is a factor in that!
Absolutely it is!
Sounds like you'll be busy in the near future. Come by when you can, and I'll always wish for more!! Happy Smokin'
I am but I'm gonna manage it. I'm taking it one day at a time and that's all we can do, right?
Oh, no!!!! Krissi!! I am so sorry to hear this! You will be in my prayers.
Hi my Columbian friend. Thank you so much, I really appreciate the kind words and happy thoughts. Your good energy will move mountains!

So guys coming in before I do errands and trim the Big Bulls today and before doc apps, another plant to trim and my mother visiting next week.

It is DAY 68 FLOWER DAY 125/126 FROM SEED

As aforementioned, Sirius Black is now in the 3x3 and I plan on trimming her Monday or Tuesday night.

Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze is growing and growing and growing. Like how did I even do this? Where was I all this time not knowing about back building? I gotta tell you the GGSLH I ran before her was graceful, like royalty looking. This one looks like a Medieval gangster. Either way, I'm happy. These 27% THC Indica dominant buds are tantalizing to say the least it hits on all medicinal notes you would ever look for and her Limonene profile is other worldly.

Zombie Death and her Dippin Dot self is super fat budded with beautiful lavender and dark purple and magenta buds thrown against a lime green backdrop on top of long, strong legs. She is fragrant and sticky and covered in a sensual layer of trichomes. If this were a dating app, I'd have all the male plants lined up for her.

And Gelato-K from Kannabia Seeds courtesy of our team over at @CannaPot, is finally visible. She has trichome laiden buds that are super sticky and super colorful. She is aromatic and sweet smelling with a touch of earthy dank. She is so heavily LONG big budded, there wasn't really anywhere for me to secure her to the velcro strip and bamboo-the buds are in the way.

That's all I have for today, I'll be back when I trim up our deep purple gal early in the week.

Much grow love my friends and if you could, just keep on sending that juju over this way, I'll need it this week! :hug::green_heart::passitleft:

P.S. SEND ME YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR GJOTM AND MOTM through the 15th! Just PM me a short paragraph about who and why you are nominating :)

Highya Krissi,

I forgot in your other journal, to send hugs - :hug: :hug: :hug: , love - :love::love::love:, and all the good vibrations I can muster through the universe for healing and understanding. I hope you are able to beat this, andI sincerely hope you do! If I can do more than that, please let me know!

Seeing Gelato-K next to Spicoli, GK buds don't look so nice. But she looks much better in the shots by herself. She really is a gem (one of your favorites) looking for a bowl for you to smoke in! I just can't get over the GG x SLH! She's growing more branches out of the top. I can't imagine any better looking buds/colas. Even the one you didn't pinch has another branch with buds on it! Do you have a way of getting uranium into them? Sure looks like it!

Again, sending good hopes and dreams and healing juju your way! I (and we all) hope the best for you. Good luck with your trimming, Dr appointments, family visits, and all the rest! Happy Smokin'

Thats alotta plant. Those giant colas look like you grew em upside down, I'm ready to give every bud I see a little haircut! You run a tight ship lady, well manicured and deliberate, very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom